• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Mrcapcom

Attack sets are good on her, especially at T2. She can really do some good damage.

If you can hold out one week, we should get a patch preview that could help you decide.

Also free 6* ISOs for logging in over the next week -

1472723860231.jpg

Sweet thanks

Pejo

Woohoo, got my Carnage T2'd, and just in time to wreck some combat AB.

Congrats!

I just noticed you need bios for characters to get their gear past +15. Is there an alternate way to get Carnage bios yet besides the monthly package? I'm sitting at exactly 0 extra bios for him right now, but I really want to T2 him.

Congrats!

I just noticed you need bios for characters to get their gear past +15. Is there an alternate way to get Carnage bios yet besides the monthly package? I'm sitting at exactly 0 extra bios for him right now, but I really want to T2 him.

Thanks! And not without paying. Either the monthly selector of the mega T2 ticket.

-Digits-

Interim report 2.5. Yellowjacket, Giant-Man and Black Cat 6 star skills! I wonder if they get T2s to go along with it. Poor Electra and Bullseye. Maybe they'll get one when there's a Hell's Kitchen update or something.

Working on my team pym
Some questions
For tier 2 do i need gears to level 20?

Im at level 59, 6* master with ant man and have a toer 2 tocket

For team pym should it be
Ant man
YJ
Giant man

Or should wasp be in the team instead of another?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Working on my team pym
Some questions
For tier 2 do i need gears to level 20?

Im at level 59, 6* master with ant man and have a toer 2 tocket

For team pym should it be
Ant man
YJ
Giant man

Or should wasp be in the team instead of another?
Yeah, you need max level gear for T2. Also Wasp is great, if you have enough cooldown reduction she can basically stay inside her invinsibility bubble for a long while. Her costume is also neat.

Free shit galore going on in this game right now. Better be logging in every day for the next week. This level of generosity is pretty insane for a f2p company.

Free shit galore going on in this game right now. Better be logging in every day for the next week. This level of generosity is pretty insane for a f2p company.

I remember the days when getting bios from missions was random and you could only do every mission 3 times, took so damn long to farm my first 6*. Now there's free shit everywhere.

edit: Is this good value?:

6* Mega rank up
6* Mega mastery
6* Obelisk
6* ISO(awaken)
5,000,000 Gold
1600 gear up
1600 Dimension Debris

24 Euro

Was able to go 5/5. Kinda fun to have even the strongest of my characters require some strategy for a win. Got two rank 2 BAMs out of my rewards as well.

New update tease.

Shadow Land mode
New Contents: Shadow Land

Synopsis: Daredevil, now controlled by the Dark Beast, creates Shadowland above the remains of Hell's Kitchen, a fortress where his law is the only law. When Daredevil becomes increasingly violent, several Heroes join forces to stop his violence.

In Shadowland, Heroes must face various unknown battlefiles, clear them, and head to the top floor.

160912_TIMG1.png

The upgrade all card feature is greatly appreciated.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Are we finally getting the DD S2 costumes they promised a while ago?

Also, I'm surprised that they didn't save this update for the Defenders release, since it seems that that's where the plot's going.

-Digits-

Man, I'm usually more excited about QoL changed like that upgrade all cards one than new content. Not that I don't appreciate new content, of course. I'm also really curious about the YJ and GM 6 star skills.

I was actually hoping he new mode would be a tower-style mode. Love those kinda modes and they are usually in these sorts of mobile RPGs. Hoping that they give bonuses for using certain teams each day to give you incentive to use less popular heroes.

Back to regular play after 3 weeks in the US, thanks for not kicking me from the alliance!

Bummed that I missed out on some good rewards.

Used my T2 ticket on Silk as she's always been a mainstay on my team.

-Digits-

Got my Carnage to T2. He's pretty awesome and gives me another easy WB win. I'm saving my other ticket and resources for the update, hoping Team Pym becomes great again.

Used my ticket on Silk since I use her so often already and she's awesome. Now planning ahead for the next freebie I don't know who to pick. Wasp, IF, Songbird, Gwenpool(maybe she won't be ready), BW will all be ready for the next T2 freebie.

Used my ticket on Silk since I use her so often already and she's awesome. Now planning ahead for the next freebie I don't know who to pick. Wasp, IF, Songbird, Gwenpool(maybe she won't be ready), BW will all be ready for the next T2 freebie.

I use T2 BW to clear Speed Day. But all of those are great choices for T2 advancement.

Can't decide between Wasp, Songbird and Carnage for my next month ticket. Carnage feels like he'll be the most godmode but I've had Wasp waiting in the wings forever now. Reddit saying Songbird is top tier too. Decisions, decisions..

Can't decide between Wasp, Songbird and Carnage for my next month ticket. Carnage feels like he'll be the most godmode but I've had Wasp waiting in the wings forever now. Reddit saying Songbird is top tier too. Decisions, decisions..

Quick thoughts -

Carnage: Easy clear combat AB, easy WB win every day, great for BW, meh in TL
Wasp: Unstoppable played manually in TL/BW, decent for WBs
Songbird: Great for WBs, loses to all top tiers in TL/BW

Might also want to factor in that using it on Carnage may save you buying another month's sub.

Quick thoughts -

Carnage: Easy clear combat AB, easy WB win every day, great for BW, meh in TL
Wasp: Unstoppable played manually in TL/BW, decent for WBs
Songbird: Great for WBs, loses to all top tiers in TL/BW

Might also want to factor in that using it on Carnage may save you buying another month's sub.

Carnage seems like the obvious choice, especially as the only area I'm really struggling in now is WB.

Can Carnage do Thanos?

Sagatron

Neo Member
I have only one T2 at the moment and that is Hyperion, however I have two T2 tickets, and enough Chaos stones and Anti-matter to advance a third character. I kinda have been thinking that with 3 advancements, I could focus on putting a team of T2s together for their bonuses. Is that a good idea? Or should I just use them on the characters that don't have team bonuses?

I have 2 tier two tickets.

Who should I jump to that next level?

I just want a couple of guys that I can finally beat the world bosses (Still have not beaten any of them)

I have only one T2 at the moment and that is Hyperion, however I have two T2 tickets, and enough Chaos stones and Anti-matter to advance a third character. I kinda have been thinking that with 3 advancements, I could focus on putting a team of T2s together for their bonuses. Is that a good idea? Or should I just use them on the characters that don't have team bonuses?

Focus on individual powerful characters.

I have 2 tier two tickets.

Who should I jump to that next level?

I just want a couple of guys that I can finally beat the world bosses (Still have not beaten any of them)

Sharon would be a good start.

When youre building your first T2s I would focus on building teams with 1 powerful Tier 2 each. That way you maximize your options for each AB day, and can have teams to get you as close to 5/5 WB wins per day.

Generally, it's might be a waste of space to throw two T2s in a team together because they can do most of the work on their own with support from your 6*s.

Pejo

Man I'm torn about Carnage. I really want to T2 him, but I need his bios to get his equipment from +15 to +20. There has to be some other option than subscribing to the bio thing by now. Do they ever go on sale in the store in packs? It seems like none of the bio selector packs ever have him.

-Digits-

Who would you pair Sharon with?

A leader with Energy Attack leadership like Starlord and either Cap or Sharon Carter is what I use for World Bosses.

For Timeline I use Hulkbuster and Silk. Hulkbuster for his 24% leadership bonus and Silk is there just in case.

I assume you mean Sharon Rogers.

A leader with Energy Attack leadership like Starlord and either Cap or Sharon Carter is what I use for World Bosses.

For Timeline I use Hulkbuster and Silk. Hulkbuster for his 24% leadership bonus and Silk is there just in case.

I assume you mean Sharon Rogers.

Yes.

Thank you!

Man I'm torn about Carnage. I really want to T2 him, but I need his bios to get his equipment from +15 to +20. There has to be some other option than subscribing to the bio thing by now. Do they ever go on sale in the store in packs? It seems like none of the bio selector packs ever have him.

Carnage and Hyperion are paywall characters. You'll have to spend money.

Top Bottom