• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Roto13

Seems like I haven't seen many biometrics in the flash sales lately either. A flash sale on Venom would help me a lot.

It's also basically impossible to get to rank 6 without buying them.

Xion385

If I buy uniform Vision will I lose Blaster Vision or have to switch off between them? If you can switch off are they basically two separate characters?

Seems like I haven't seen many biometrics in the flash sales lately either. A flash sale on Venom would help me a lot.

It's also basically impossible to get to rank 6 without buying them.

Not if you make sure to do special missions, that's the easiest way to get a 6*. Available right now are Ronan, Yellowjacket, Nebula, Ultron, and Giant-Man who are all excellent characters and some of them considered top tier.

Are they treated two different characters? I.E. they don't level up at the same time.

They're the same character. You're buying a costume for the character, not a whole new one. The moves are exactly the same too. Some costumes give a character new properties (Captain Falcon, Iron Patriot), but it's always just a costume and not a new character.

Roto13

Not if you make sure to do special missions, that's the easiest way to get a 6*. Available right now are Ronan, Yellowjacket, Nebula, Ultron, and Giant-Man who are all excellent characters and some of them considered top tier.

Yeah, I have Giant Man up to 5 and I'm working on getting him to 6. Yondu and Ronan are both at 4. I don't want to just use Ant-Man and GotG characters, though. Still want to get my girl Carol as high as possible.

Flash sale on 60 Groot bios this morning. Was crazy tempted as I'm focusing on the Guardians at the moment.

Almost finished Villain Siege 8 this morning. Getting much closer to the end with my growing team now.

-Digits-

Yellow Jacket is so good. I did VS stage 2 with him at 21 and he just melted the Destroyer. I then used him to farm bios in his special mission and he was clearing the stage in under a minute. It was crazy.

Roto13

Flash sale on 60 Groot bios this morning. Was crazy tempted as I'm focusing on the Guardians at the moment.

Almost finished Villain Siege 8 this morning. Getting much closer to the end with my growing team now.
I wouldn't spend gems on bios for one of the easiest characters to farm.

Yeah, I have Giant Man up to 5 and I'm working on getting him to 6. Yondu and Ronan are both at 4. I don't want to just use Ant-Man and GotG characters, though. Still want to get my girl Carol as high as possible.

I'm also a Carol fan so I always want to have her in my main team even if she's not the best universal. Do yourself a favor and get Ronan high so you can give the Captain her best team.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I wouldn't spend gems on bios for one of the easiest characters to farm.

On the other hand, that frees up energy you can spend leveling up someone else. If it's someone you want to level up and use a lot, I'd be fine with spending gems on it nowadays.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I shit you not, I am trying to farm Wasps bios. I got enought Ant-Men to 3 stars him. I get Ant-Mens today everytime he pops out. When Wasp appeared, I got disconnected at the end of the mission.

I check Reddit's Future Fight section and one guy was complaining that he couldn't get Ant-Man since he got enough bios to level up Wasp to 3*.

This game....hates us.

Edit. Oh shit, I just hit the Recharge option in the shop for free and it still says it's going to recharge in 3 hours? Is it because I am VIP3? This is fucking great! Does the recharges stack? I didn't use it all day long a few days ago.

Edit 2. Or I just spent 100 crystals on that. Fuck. Not sure what my total was before...dammit.

Roto13

I shit you not, I am trying to farm Wasps bios. I got enought Ant-Men to 3 stars him. I get Ant-Mens today everytime he pops out. When Wasp appeared, I got disconnected at the end of the mission.

I check Reddit's Future Fight section and one guy was complaining that he couldn't get Ant-Man since he got enough bios to level up Wasp to 3*.

This game....hates us.

Edit. Oh shit, I just hit the Recharge option in the shop for free and it still says it's going to recharge in 3 hours? Is it because I am VIP3? This is fucking great! Does the recharges stack? I didn't use it all day long a few days ago.

Edit 2. Or I just spent 100 crystals on that. Fuck. Not sure what my total was before...dammit.
I'm gonna have to laugh about this, sorry.

rexor0717

Oh shit next two heroes are Dr. Strange and the Enchantress.

I don't want support characters to only be female, but I hope one of them has some more support skills so I can continue to build goofy teams. I doubt it would be Dr.Strange, but then again there are probably going to be more than 2 characters. I wonder if Enchantress will do mind damage, so MODOK's passive can be slightly more relevant.

This game....hates us.
Funny, I'm trying to farm Wasp and I'm actually getting Wasp at least 70% of the time, I thought she had a higher probability of showing up. Pretty annoying that you don't get the bios 100% of the time though, still need to get her to 2 star, at least I'm able to finish Villain siege 3 now so I'm able to use chaos tokens to speed things up.

Drayco21

Oh shit next two heroes are Dr. Strange and the Enchantress.

11028354_1666955940201038_162986354075387628_n.jpg
Both Universal heroes too; exciting. Wonder who else we'll see in the update.

Dr. Strange being added is great news. He should be a wonderful addition. Gotta see what teams he'll synergize with.

Also what makes UniVision so good? He's the weakest person on my team currently, but admittedly he's also still low rank. Any power in particular that elevates him above the rest?

Dr. Strange being added is great news. He should be a wonderful addition. Gotta see what teams he'll synergize with.

Also what makes UniVision so good? He's the weakest person on my team currently, but admittedly he's also still low rank. Any power in particular that elevates him above the rest?

There's so much, but I will just repost this from an earlier comment I made (this was before Yellowjacket, but I still feel UniVIsion is better):

1. Age of Ultron Vision (UniVision): The best character in the game hands down. No one really comes close to how amazing he is. He has everything; a costume to make him universal and give him more stats, a beam that targets the next character and tracks, AOE, Density Shift is the 3rd most damaging move while being safe and breaks enemy targeting, lots of stats even before the 10%, and one of the best passive types (chance for physical immunity) that lets him auto clear as well or better than the tankier heroes. The only thing he's missing is a great leadership, but that's what Ronan (best), Ultron, or Warmachine are for. For ISO I use Ultron's Hatred.

There's so much, but I will just repost this from an earlier comment I made (this was before Yellowjacket, but I still feel UniVIsion is better):

Okay, yeah. A lot of that stuff I don't have access to yet, so I'll have to keep getting them bios every day. Also that post reminds me, how do you get tracking moves to track to the next enemy after you kill one? It happens rarely when I'm playing manually, but all the time on Auto-Play (probably a stupid question >_<).

Didn't know how to get more Hulk buster bios to farm
Well if you play any of Iron man, War machine, or Vision story/elite mode you can get his Ally biometrics.

UVFhK0k.jpg

fc8R2D1.jpg

El_Cinefilo

Anyone else think they've knocked down the Giant Man drops?

I seem to be getting way less ally bonuses now.

I just made him my first 5 star guy today but I definitely seemed to get less drops, quite a few runs where I didn't get any bios at all and doubles seemed rarer too.

Roto13

So specific ally shifters appear in specific stages? Where can I get Black Cat and Angela? Are enemy shifters stage specific too?

So specific ally shifters appear in specific stages? Where can I get Black Cat and Angela? Are enemy shifters stage specific too?
If I'm not mistakened there's sort of a pattern.
Let's take Doc Oct for example as the boss.
He's a Red power character so let's say you use a Blue projectile character like Iron man. But then a villian shifter could be present to counter your blue being a speed character. In this case a Hulk buster might be your ally b'cuz it's a power character to counter that villain.

I got 3 ally bios yesterday for hulk buster fighting in only Iron man, War machine, and Vision battles.

Now with Black Cat or Angela they're mostly random.

Roto13

He's a Red power character so let's say you use a Blue projectile character like Iron man. But then a villian shifter could be present to counter your blue being a speed character. In this case a Hulk buster might be your ally b'cuz it's a power character to counter that villain.

I got 3 ally bios yesterday for hulk buster fighting in only Iron man, War machine, and Vision battles.

That is way too complicated. :p

Pejo

Well unless I really screw up on Villain Siege tomorrow, I should finally have Starlord. Kinda BS that VS is the only way to get his bios though. There was a spidey 80x bio deal on the store but I was a good 300 crystals short of buying it, bummer!

I think I finally have my teams decided though, which is a huge relief for me. Primary is Yellowjacket/Venom/Spiderman, Secondary is Vision/Giant Man/Daredevil (still not 100% sold on DD but I love his stun), and Tertiary is Ronan/Ultron/Ghost Rider. I plan to switch Ghost Rider out with Dr. Strange if he's even halfway decent, just because I like the character.

Now that this is kinda clear to me, I can concentrate the daily grind as best as I can to maximize bios for these characters. The problem is that 3 of them are on the Special stages which means I can only max 2 of the "no limits" per day. Honestly I don't know if I want to be playing this game that many hours per day though, so I'll probably just casually grind it out.

DD's stun is good BUT his lack of ability for the time to switch takes too long. Making Spidey and War machine the fastest.

I used DD on Destroyer. Stunned him but the execution time took a bit long in comparison to the other stunner characters. Even Black Widow's lightning move is faster and more effective. Imho.

So what you're saying is ally shifters will be the type that's weak to your type? I just used transitive property on your example.

So what you're saying is ally shifters will be the type that's weak to your type? I just used transitive property on your example.
To yours and the boss. But it just depends b'cuz these shifters are random in Elite constantly. There's a noticeable pattern when trying to get a Hulk buster ally shifter for bios. And that's mainly playing in Iron man, War machine, and Vision battles in Elite mainly. Your chances are higher this way.

Just to discuss the difference:

If it's like a small pool of shifters it's going to be only in the Ant-man Special mode, lets say Modok & Ultron vs you and shifter. There's only 3 ally shifters to aid you. Wasp, Ant-man, and Vision. Which are specifically chosen attributes to fight against power characters like Ultron and Yellow jacket in this special mode. If that isn't already evident enough.

Ahhh yeah, got 5* Yellowjacket. Now its time to focus on Ronan bios until 6*.

Nice, I should have him to 5* tomorrow I think.

Got Star Lord and Rocket to 4* last night. Feels good.

EDIT: Whoa, 100 Bios for Ghost Rider in the store. Shame it's Ghost Rider.. I'd snap at 100 Bios for just about any of my main characters.

Nice, I should have him to 5* tomorrow I think.

Got Star Lord and Rocket to 4* last night. Feels good.

EDIT: Whoa, 100 Bios for Ghost Rider in the store. Shame it's Ghost Rider.. I'd snap at 100 Bios for just about any of my main characters.

What I would give to see 100 bios for Hulkbuster pop up. What's the crystal cost of that?

v1lla21

I havent played the game since the first month it came out :( good thing im getting a new phone this weekend so i can finally get back to the game.

oneils

I've been playing this the last few nights. Kind of fun. Anyone know what the sleep mode does in settings? Should I leave the game running to keep producing antimatter?

What rank 6 skills do you think the others will have?

I can't wait to see what Ultron's will be.

I'm still struggling for my first rank 5! Haha!

I've been playing this the last few nights. Kind of fun. Anyone know what the sleep mode does in settings? Should I leave the game running to keep producing antimatter?

Hmm, haven't even looked at that one. Not sure.

Antimatter seems to keep producing overnight though when I have it closed.

oneils

Thanks for the tip. I had it in "sleep mode" for a while and the game just restarts when I start it up. The antimatter keeps being produced too. I guess it is designed to take less power.

Commodore

My first rank 5 is nine bios away. I can taste it now. Been a long month of plugging away. Then my other 4 rank mains will hit 5 in a couple more days and then I can finally push forward on those normal/elite missions again. Rank 6 will likely take a good 2 months :p

Top Bottom