• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

dan2026

5dd7j7j.jpg

Why is the Destroyer even in this?
Its a suit of armour, not a character.

How does it work with Bluestacks? Do you have to click the on-screen inputs or can you use the keyboard?

Well you can use a controller depending on your version of bluestacks, but I typically just use it for auto battle stuff to save phone battery at work, so I don't have to worry about that.

Roto13

After six missions, I've gotten bios once today. :(

But I did rank Giant Man to 5 stars so yay. His fourth skill is hilarious. Stomp stomp stomp

Switch languages to Japanese for 60 free energy!

IS this game similar to Heroes Charge?

No this is more like Dungeon Hunter with fair f2p mechanics, no randomness, and Marvel characters.

Edit: Eh, I shouldn't say NO RNG. It has some, but all it costs is gold instead of premium currency or maybe you don't get something to drop that you needed in a run. However you know exactly what missions to run to get what you want and you can't really get screwed over like in most F2P games.

Roto13

Minimal, completely ignorable gacha mechanic that I totally forgot even existed until I thought about it just now. You can pay real money for currency that you can spend on chests that have random things in them. Or you can just not and not miss out on anything.

curb

Banned
My new iPad came tonight and as I suspected, Gamecenter was not connected properly. My old save from my last backup came through fine. In the end though, the Facebook sync worked great. The game runs so much better on the new Mini than it did on my iPad 2. I will definitely be contributing to the Capes more now.

Well, after this weekend since it's busy but I will definitely be trying to get some FF in when I can.

Roto13

Capes are at 20 out of 60 daily missions fine for today's achievement. That one is not happening. :p I don't blame people for not doing more than the bare minimum. Dailies are dumb.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Had 30 bios for black cat
10 bios deal popped up for 160
Sold.

Bought myself like 4000 crystals for Black Cat. I don't care if she sucks, she's going on my second team with Venom...and...someone. No idea yet. I am obsessed with this game. Playing it most of the day while surfing GAF.

Edit. Also thanks to the Tights for the Weekly free energy. We did good guys!

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Is Tony's stash worth it? I'm trying not to spend heavily on the game, but small amounts like this works for me.

It's literally the best deal in any F2P game. I'll buy it every month here on out. Also, is it me or Wasp is impossible to farm? I mean I got like 60 Ant-Man bios in the past 3 days, but like 11 Wasps. It's awful.

Xion385

I bought the stash debating on which to buy: The Hero chest or The Ant-Man chest. I hear Giant-Man is OP as hell. I get all of them if I select a certain chest right?

I'm really trying to save up for uniform Vision, too. I heard he's the best.

rexor0717

I bought the stash debating on which to buy: The Hero chest or The Ant-Man chest. I hear Giant-Man is OP as hell. I get all of them if I select a certain chest right?

I wouldn't buy any chests, but thats just me. You can unlock the Antman characters really easily without paying for them.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I wouldn't waste Crystals on chests like that unless you really intend to main that character and use them for the long haul. Giant-Man is pretty easy to farm. Keep crystals for deals on bios, for characters you want/need to upgrade. Just spent 1520 crystals (if I'm correct) for 120 Venom bios, over two deals. That's the kind of thing you want.

Just buy the costumes you want, and some Bios for your main characters (or hard to unlock ones that you want). Don't touch any chests.

Xion385

Cheers, guys. Thanks!

I doubt a Captain Marvel deal will pop up anytime soon. Lol

But who are the top tier characters so far? I hear Cap Marvel, uVision, War Machine, Spidey, Ronan. Anyone else?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Cheers, guys. Thanks!

I doubt a Captain Marvel deal will pop up anytime soon. Lol

But who are the top tier characters so far? I hear Cap Marvel, uVision, War Machine, Spidey, Ronan. Anyone else?

It depends from player to player. I've had people tell me that Cap Marvel is very poor at high levels. The consensus is this though: Any 5* team of anyone, can do everything in the game. I'd suggest using the characters you love haha.

Got eight level 40 characters now, starting to work on Spidey and Venom next.

Good weekend for Bios, 82/160 for Yellowjacket on the way to 5 star now.

Spiderman 6 stars
Venom, Cap Marvel, Black Panther, Black Bolt and Thor 5 stars

I hope to get vision to 5 stars by Wednesday. I'll need some luck though.

Gonna miss double bios. Cleaned up by getting a handful of 1* heroes yesterday thanks to it. Green Goblin, Sharon Carter, Bullseye, Blade, and Ultron + Red Hulk as a bonus.

Roto13

What do you have in mind? There's thousands to choose from.

Black suit is an obvious one. So is Ultimate Spider-Man. I'd like to see his Iron Spider costume from Civil War. Maybe his Future Foundation costume, if they're not completely opposed to even referencing the Fantastic Four.

He's one of my main party members so I'd probably buy whatever they put out just for the stat boosts.

Xion385

Been playing this for about a week now, but is it just me or is leveling up after 20 become slow? I flew by 1-20 just like that, but I feel like it slowed down. My highest is Cap and I've been using him all the time to farm my bios, but he's only 24. I got to Chapter 5 on Normal and Chapter 3 on Elite.

I just unlocked Villain Siege, but I'm intimidated by Ronan.

Roto13

Been playing this for about a week now, but is it just me or is leveling up after 20 become slow? I flew by 1-20 just like that, but I feel like it slowed down. My highest is Cap and I've been using him all the time to farm my bios, but he's only 24. I got to Chapter 5 on Normal and Chapter 3 on Elite.

EXP isn't really balanced very well. It takes a long time to level up a character high enough to take on the hardest levels you have available to you just using the levels that are already open. EXP chips are useless.

Drayco21

With no Marvel studio movies coming for a while, what do you guys think the updates for this game will focus on character wise?

Leaks show Doctor Strange, Sandman, and Enchantress, so it looks like it's just going to be random comic characters without too much overarching theme for a while.

Xion385

EXP isn't really balanced very well. It takes a long time to level up a character high enough to take on the hardest levels you have available to you just using the levels that are already open. EXP chips are useless.
So it's not just me then. I thought I was doing it wrong when I see all these people with multiple level 40s 5 star characters in their roster. Lol

Just got my Black Widow to rank 5 yesterday, my journey for rank 6 starts now.

Leaks show Doctor Strange, Sandman, and Enchantress, so it looks like it's just going to be random comic characters without too much overarching theme for a while.

Oh yes! This would be awesome if it were true. Dr. Strange would have so much potential.

rexor0717

I can't even bring myself to want to pursue getting 6* heroes for the moment. I'd rather focus on getting good gear and ISO on the 12+ 5* characters I'm going to have. I'm sure thats more than enough to be able to beat all the main game content.

Yeah same. It's a crawl...

Roto13

Once you get to a certain point, it gets really quick again. I've gotten Wasp, Giant Man, Ant Man, and Yellowjacket to 40+ very quickly just by running the special missions and some late-game normal missions a bunch.
Yeah, but then how long will it take to get them to 50?

Top Bottom