• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I love my 3* Gamora. Her combo of dodge, tracking, and hitstun / break on skills feels perfect. Can't wait to get Bleed passive at 4*, only 20 bios to go!

You get a free dimension chest in the shop every 24 hours.

Also does anyone know what the best way is to farm Wasp? I don't have enough high level characters to be able to farm more than 50 chaos tokens a day so that's not happening right now.

The Yellowjacket mission has her and Antman as ally shifters. Best place to farm her. But she also appears as a shifter in the Modok/Ultron mission, but so does Vision.

Those stages will help you level characterw for villan siege, and Yellowjacket himself is great for the mode. His second ability actually makes enemies ignore him while he's attacking, so things like the spiderbots in Bullseye's siege will stop moving while you attack Bullseye.

Roto13

Was traveling yesterday so I didn't get much done. But today I finally managed to rank up my first rank 5 character. War Machine, with his Iron Patriot costume. His fourth skill is awesome. great for the arena. Also the new update finally fixed my assist button in the arena.

rexor0717

Can you get Wasp bios from a special mission? People are saying you can get her on the Yellowjacket special stage, but I've just gotten Ant-Man 6 times in a row.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Can you get Wasp bios from a special mission?

I answered this 3 post above yours. To break it down:

Wasp is farmable as an ally shifter on 2 special Antman Stages.
>> On Yellowjacket stage, 1 of 2 shifters. (Antman is the other)
>> On final stage with Modok and Ultron, 1 of 3 shifters. (Antman and Vision are the others.)

She does not drop 100% of the time. She's also available at 3 bios for 500 chaos tokens.

Pejo

I'm having a super hard time finding a 2nd combat unit that I like. Venom is my main, and frankly the best combat unit i've seen. I've been using Hulkbuster, but the unfarmable bios is really killing it for me. I tried Punisher out but his original skillset leaves a lot to be desired. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of grinding out Groot later, because I like the skill descriptions on his info page.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm having a super hard time finding a 2nd combat unit that I like. Venom is my main, and frankly the best combat unit i've seen. I've been using Hulkbuster, but the unfarmable bios is really killing it for me. I tried Punisher out but his original skillset leaves a lot to be desired. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of grinding out Groot later, because I like the skill descriptions on his info page.

Until the day I quit playing this game, I will always swear by Kingpin. Giant Man is another obvious candidate and is very popular right now bc he's so easy to farm.

rexor0717

Thanks for the info, just happened to get unlucky with the first few shifters. I've been putting a lot of levels on her, but a level 40 2* character isn't too useful. Now its time for RNGesus to do his job.

Go for Giant Man. He is the easiest character to farm in the game and his 5* damage output is ridiculous, especially if you have his costume and throw him with a good team bonus.

Armorous

Dimension Warp Device Question:

I had one of them complete yesterday with a Mission Perfect Clear and got 4 bios from that
(3x Red hulk and 1 Elektra.) Is the Perfect Clear just random, or has anyone found a way to make it always happen?

rexor0717

Dimension Warp Device Question:

I had one of them complete yesterday with a Mission Perfect Clear and got 4 bios from that
(3x Red hulk and 1 Elektra.) Is the Perfect Clear just random, or has anyone found a way to make it always happen?
I think its just random.

So after farming Wasp shifter bios I got Yellowjacket. Threw him on the team with Antman and Gaintman. HOLY SHIT those team bonuses. Welp, time to get 2 more 40's.

Xion385

New to this game. From what I understand, if I replay elite missions and collect enough bios, I get to unlock the corresponding character, right?

The last two updates have been ridiculously good and this is quickly becoming my most played mobile game. The introduction of shifters make getting rarer characters less daunting, which is nice. I've also been taking the opprotunity to farm Giant-Man from his stage. Dude's great, and I've only got him four star rank two. The team-up attack with Yellowjacket and Ant-man is also sweet. Sucks Wasp got the shaft, but I've been tossing spare Chaos tokens at her in between Starlords and Hulks.

Yellowjacket and Captain Marvel to 4* tonight.

Still hating those damn Doc Ock lasers in the Villain Sieges. #7 tonight against Ock and ran out of all my characters at 2% health. My only complaint about the game are those damn lasers haha.

NeoGAF Capes needs 99 Timeline missions done in the next 10 hours for the weekly. Let's do it.

Im sure it wont be a problem, we seem to go through everything pretty quickly which is really useful (Especially the extra xp and gold). Looking forward to getting that 4% critical chance boost when we go to rank 7.

Been leveling up some characters as i have been slacking on that front recently (Using tickets to get bios and resources) and have finally got my Spiderman and Winter Solider to 40, now have Hulk and Iron Man to about 34 and will probably finish leveling Ghost Rider and Black Bolt afterwards.

My main issue now is, other than farming for bios as its taking forever to get half way for 5* Black Widow and Vision, but getting dimension crystals as thats the main thing im missing for upgrading gear now. I do buy them from the store if they come up and i have the crystals spare but when you have to level up 4 characters and they need 25-75 crystals per item its pretty ridiculous.

Also, fuck them for taking Hulk Buster out of the villain shop, i was so close to getting him 4* and they took the only chance to get his bios away from me :(

Commodore

Yellowjacket and Captain Marvel to 4* tonight.

Still hating those damn Doc Ock lasers in the Villain Sieges. #7 tonight against Ock and ran out of all my characters at 2% health. My only complaint about the game are those damn lasers haha.

Yeah those lasers are a bit OP. Lately I've been shifting how I do Villain sieges. I've started to actually use the recommended heroes against each villain. Nearly all of them I can defeat with one round against what is often just one hero. Rank 4 Iron man wrecks Doc Oc for instance. Its really not kidding to use him against Oc. I used to start from the bottom and slowly whittle them down with my whole team, but that took 30+ mins. I can get the same result with the third of the time. o_O

I think the key is to focus on getting a good 9 characters leveled up and ranked high. The rest end up just being fodder.

galvatron

Im sure it wont be a problem, we seem to go through everything pretty quickly which is really useful (Especially the extra xp and gold). Looking forward to getting that 4% critical chance boost when we go to rank 7.

Been leveling up some characters as i have been slacking on that front recently (Using tickets to get bios and resources) and have finally got my Spiderman and Winter Solider to 40, now have Hulk and Iron Man to about 34 and will probably finish leveling Ghost Rider and Black Bolt afterwards.

My main issue now is, other than farming for bios as its taking forever to get half way for 5* Black Widow and Vision, but getting dimension crystals as thats the main thing im missing for upgrading gear now. I do buy them from the store if they come up and i have the crystals spare but when you have to level up 4 characters and they need 25-75 crystals per item its pretty ridiculous.

Also, fuck them for taking Hulk Buster out of the villain shop, i was so close to getting him 4* and they took the only chance to get his bios away from me :(

He's got 10 bios in the store for effectively 60 crystals. Sucks for me too...I'm nowhere near getting him to level 4, but I just decided last night that he might be in 2 of my main teams.

Might just go team pym since they're basically handing out that bios for that team.

He's got 10 bios in the store for effectively 60 crystals. Sucks for me too...I'm nowhere near getting him to level 4, but I just decided last night that he might be in 2 of my main teams.

Might just go team pym since they're basically handing out that bios for that team.

Thanks for that, luckily i just had enough crystals (After the daily update) to buy him so now im only 4 short of 4*.

I have thought about going for the special event characters but since im already focused on some i dont wand to waste money and resources leveling them up when i could be upgrading skills on my current batch of characters.

Yellowjacket is ridiculous. I have him at 4* lvl 40 and faced the Doc Ock at lvl 45 VS yesterday. YJ was wrecking him until I got too spam happy with the skills and sat in a laser. That was the first time I decided to use him in VS so I was in awe of his power. I have Ultron's Hatred on him but I think I want to switch it to Bloodthirst and throw in the dodge special item to make him super hard to squash. He's quickly becoming my third favorite character behind Vision and Warmachine.

Stinger does a lot of damage (hits multiple times and does 99% damage per hit! usually the multi hit abilities aren't tuned this high) and causes hit stun, Flying Barrage and Now You See Me cause hit stun and cause deselect. He also has a great regular attack.

I want to use all 3 in my arena team, but Ronan, UniVision, and Captain Marvel work so well. My 5* Ronan with Bloodthirst and dodge special item hardly dies so there's really no reason to switch.

Thanks for that, luckily i just had enough crystals (After the daily update) to buy him so now im only 4 short of 4*.

I have thought about going for the special event characters but since im already focused on some i dont wand to waste money and resources leveling them up when i could be upgrading skills on my current batch of characters.

When farming special event characters you gain a lot of cash and level characters really quickly. You have enough energy in the day to do two unlimited runs and still get most of the great elite bios + gear up heroes while getting some of the best characters to at least 5* before any other on your squad. Ronan & Yellowjacket are a must imo.

Edit: Oh and Nebula is pretty darn good too when you get her a lightning attack special item. Farming YJ also gets you Ant-Man and Wasp bios at a high rate so it's a great value for 6 energy.

Did we figure out what a Villain Siege Reset Ticket does?

I can buy one in the shop for 100k, but am not even sure what it will do.

Does it reset one fight or the whole thing?

Pejo

Yellowjacket is ridiculous. I have him at 4* lvl 40 and faced the Doc Ock at lvl 45 VS yesterday. YJ was wrecking him until I got too spam happy with the skills and sat in a laser. That was the first time I decided to use him in VS so I was in awe of his power. I have Ultron's Hatred on him but I think I want to switch it to Bloodthirst and throw in the dodge special item to make him super hard to squash. He's quickly becoming my third favorite character behind Vision and Warmachine.

Stinger does a lot of damage (hits multiple times and does 99% damage per hit! usually the multi hit abilities aren't tuned this high) and causes hit stun, Flying Barrage and Now You See Me cause hit stun and cause deselect. He also has a great regular attack.

I want to use all 3 in my arena team, but Ronan, UniVision, and Captain Marvel work so well. My 5* Ronan with Bloodthirst and dodge special item hardly dies so there's really no reason to switch.

Highly agree on YJ. He's quickly become my favorite character. The amount of time he spends untargetable is wonderful, plus he's good vs. tightly packed groups and has ranged normals.

If there are spaces in any alliances please add me, username: LukeJS.

What's the best thing to spend crystals on?
I've got 550 now. I clicked to buy the GotG pack and it said it was unavailable.

Gaf Capes Timeline achivement complete!

Finally got the final pieces of dodge special gear for my main/arena team. So much energy spent... I have to work on their ISO sets now to get everything to 6*.

Got Red Hulk this morning.

Need 3 Bios for Destroyer and I'm all character'd up!

Yeah those lasers are a bit OP. Lately I've been shifting how I do Villain sieges. I've started to actually use the recommended heroes against each villain. Nearly all of them I can defeat with one round against what is often just one hero. Rank 4 Iron man wrecks Doc Oc for instance. Its really not kidding to use him against Oc. I used to start from the bottom and slowly whittle them down with my whole team, but that took 30+ mins. I can get the same result with the third of the time. o_O

I think the key is to focus on getting a good 9 characters leveled up and ranked high. The rest end up just being fodder.

Totally OP.
Yeah I've been approaching them a bit like that lately too, but only if I've had the character leveled high enough.

Gaf Capes Timeline achivement complete!

Finally got the final pieces of dodge special gear for my main/arena team. So much energy spent... I have to work on their ISO sets now to get everything to 6*.

Nice work all!

I charged up with one of those Energy packs earlier too, so I'm going to smash the Special missions for XP tonight.

5dd7j7j.jpg

Aaaaaaaand full roster, feels good.

Three from three in the Dimension Rift that just popped up. Finally!

-Digits-

I hope they put Hulk Buster back in one of the shops again. I really like the Iron Man team but I can't advance it because HB isn't farmable. I have a Ronan team with him, Vision and Cpt. Marvel that I'm building up instead but I might switch to team Pym because it seems very strong.

curb

Banned
Has anyone moved their game from one iOS device to another? It seems like Gamecenter should be the easiest way but the game says I'm not connected and I can't seem to fix it. Facebook login should work though, right?

Every member of the NeoGAF Capes has played in the last 20 hours. I didn't even have to kick anyone out.

That's good to hear, i suppose Gaf is going to be one of the best places for active players, especially with a f2p mobile game that has quite an active OT.

Unlocked Ultron myself yesterday (Wasnt going out of my way to either) so i may have to start leveling him once i am done with Hulk and Black Bolt.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Double Bio Weekend, a hard reminder that 0 x 2 = 0.

Yeah, I thought I was just getting lucky last night but then realized it was double bio. Sweet!

Has anyone moved their game from one iOS device to another? It seems like Gamecenter should be the easiest way but the game says I'm not connected and I can't seem to fix it. Facebook login should work though, right?

I just rely on Gamecenter. I move between 3 different devices all the time. Each time I pick up a device, it just automatically works with the latest.

Commodore

Every member of the NeoGAF Capes has played in the last 20 hours. I didn't even have to kick anyone out.

I had a couple players that hadn't played in 5 days on NeoGAF Tights. Removed them and added a couple that had applied. Will continue to do that, so do apply and get on the applied list. But most of us have been awesome about playing and earning rewards. Tights will hit level 5 today I believe. Perks will keep getting better.

curb

Banned
I just rely on Gamecenter. I move between 3 different devices all the time. Each time I pick up a device, it just automatically works with the latest.

That really makes me wish my Gamecenter was working properly. Well, I'll hopefully find out this weekend.

Use facebook. I use it to play across iOS, Android, and Bluestacks.

Top Bottom