• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Nice. My War Machine is about 20 bios away from rank 6 and I'm looking forward to it.

My war machine is 96 away. :(

I have spiderman and venom at 6 stars each. I'm debating on spending the tokens to get the whole journalistic integrity crew up there. I'll wait and see who they are gonna add to purchase for honor tokens first.

Anyone else notice the CM on the Future Fight forums hyping the hell out of this update?

-Digits-

By the way, there's a hero selector event going on where they offer you a 2 star hero every day of the event. You can decline and wait for the next day if you don't like the hero. On the last day you have to accept. If you already own it you get 16 bios for that hero instead.

There's also another Hulk-Buster login event that starts tomorrow.

Drayco21

By the way, there's a hero selector event going on where they offer you a 2 star hero every day of the event. You can decline and wait for the next day if you don't like the hero. On the last day you have to accept. If you already own it you get 16 bios for that hero instead.

There's also another Hulk-Buster login event that starts tomorrow.

That's fantastic; might be enough to push my Hulkbuster to 4*. Netmarble treats us really well.

-Digits-

It seems they had some problems when rolling out the free hero event. Mine popped up randomly too. I tried restarting a couple of times and even switched device, but that didn't seem to help.

I wish I knew that you could get bios for heroes you already own, I already took the Thor they gave me but I wish I held off for Black Panther/Gamora/Wasp bios.

Drayco21

Got offered Red Hulk last night at 4 AM, and Yellowjacket at noon today, EST. Declined both, but had to consider that YJ for a while.

Commodore

I hate when the app just softlocks when I'm in Arena and I lose one of my 10 fights of the day AND my win streak bonus.

Definitely hate that. Happens rarely for me thankfully.

So I kicked a few players who weren't progressing but seemingly playing every day. So two openings are available for NeoGAF Tights.

Roto13

Game offered me Giant Man. Bitch, I have him at 6 stars.

EDIT: I'm about ready to stop doing Villain Siege. I'm sitting on 37,000 chaos tokens and the mode is a pain in the ass. It would be a lot better without Doc Ock.

56W8d3S.jpg

Perfect mission clear? Is that a new thing, I haven't seen it before? Pretty good though, nonetheless!

EDIT: I'm about ready to stop doing Villain Siege. I'm sitting on 37,000 chaos tokens and the mode is a pain in the ass. It would be a lot better without Doc Ock.

Wish I could quit it, but I'm still spending all my Tokens each day on Bios.

Would be a lot better without Ock's lasers and Bullseye's robots.

Bad news with a side of good news regarding the Honor and Chaos token shops in the update. Aside from Captain Marvel and Hulk, all other characters will no longer be in the shop for their normal 3 bios for 500 token price. Instead there will be a new "chest" that gives you 1-3 bios at random for characters that have been in the shop in the past. The chest costs 165 bios, so with luck it can be either a quicker way to get bios for the character you're looking for, or a horribly slower way. The upside being that the characters removed in previous updates are back on the table again.

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=33810

Bad news with a side of good news regarding the Honor and Chaos token shops in the update. Aside from Captain Marvel and Hulk, all other characters will no longer be in the shop for their normal 3 bios for 500 token price. Instead there will be a new "chest" that gives you 1-3 bios at random for characters that have been in the shop in the past. The chest costs 165 bios, so with luck it can be either a quicker way to get bios for the character you're looking for, or a horribly slower way. The upside being that the characters removed in previous updates are back on the table again.

Hmm seems like a decent thing if you arent affected by the loss of the other characters and since they kept the 2 characters that are worthwhile it should be fine for most people i assume.

At least it means there is an actual chance of getting Hulk Buster bios now which is good, although its still going to take a long time to level him up.

On a separate note, Neogaf capes are doing well with our leveling up still. 71% now, we just need to keep going and in 2 levels time we will get another gold and xp boost which will be great.

Ugh that's horrible, getting Wasp and Gamora bios is now completely random and I might get zero or a lot every day depending on my luck instead of a guaranteed 3. I will abandon this game if they continue to make it more RNG.

curb

Banned

That's weird. I'm personally fine with keeping Captain Marvel the way it she since I'm not done collecting her bios but why only her and Hulk? That just seems like an odd decision to keep them as-is and change the rest.

mreddie

giphy.gif

Mindwipe

Did anyone else get told "this event is closed" and that they had accepted Star Lord as the free hero today? I thought there were still days left.

Roto13

That's weird. I'm personally fine with keeping Captain Marvel the way it she since I'm not done collecting her bios but why only her and Hulk? That just seems like an odd decision to keep them as-is and change the rest.

Hulk and Captain Marvel have been exclusive to the shops since the very beginning. You can grind for (almost) everyone else without tokens.

Nice. Like those costumes. Angela 1602, Carol Corps. Captain Marvel (though I was hoping for Ms. Marvel), and Black Widow, Iron Man, and Captain America 2099 all shown.

The only Venom I can think of in Secret Wars is Agent Venom. Kingpin will probably be Armor Wars, I guess. Groot might be Thor? I don't know if I've seen a different Groot in Secret Wars. Maestro (Hulk) will be Future Imperfect. That Spider-Man costume will definitely be the black suit. Dunno what costume Bullseye will get.

Oh, man, my entire Journalistic Integrity team is getting costumes. I'll be unstoppable. Good thing I have a ton of crystals saved.

That's more than I expected. Lots of new costumers too. I might have to get that Carol Corps. costumer for Captan Marvel.

“Taskmaster’s Killiseum” - that's quite a name.

It's a thing in Secret Wars. :p

Top Bottom