• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Hmm I can only get one costume right now, but I'll have enough crystals for another one soon. Will get a Carol costume and either Spidey or Venom depending on which looks cooler/is more useful.

rexor0717

I knew it was a good idea to save crystals for some costumes. Looks like I got quite a few to pick up. I hope Singularity is a cool character cuz I like the way she looks.

curb

Banned
Hmm I can only get one costume right now, but I'll have enough crystals for another one soon. Will get a Carol costume and either Spidey or Venom depending on which looks cooler/is more useful.

As Roto said, it's gotta be Agent Venom right? What else could it be other than skinnier early Venom.

Roto13

I spent all of my hero tokens on Captain Marvel (still far, far away from rank 6) and all of my chaos tokens on Star Lord (Got him to to rank 5 and about a third of the way to rank 6). Probably won't be spending any tokens on chests until Hulk and Captain Marvel are maxed out.

Drayco21

As Roto said, it's gotta be Agent Venom right? What else could it be other than skinnier early Venom.

Fuck that. If they waste Agent Venom as a costume, I'm going to be furious.

Renew Your Vows had a more Gargan-esque look for Venom; hopefully it's that one. There's also a weird green Hydra Venom in Hail Hydra. The data mining claimed Marvel Zombies Venom would be coming too; they've been 100% correct so far, and Zombie Venom is all over several Secret Wars books.

Roto13

I just used the biometrics converter, ama

I needed 3 War Machine bios to get him to rank 6. Threw in a bunch of Giant Man bios (he's already rank 6), upgraded it to reset the daily limit, threw in more bios, upgraded again, and had enough War Machines. 10 tries/20 bios all together. Plus a bunch of antimatter. (Turns out the higher the rank of the machine, the more antimatter it costs to use it. That's dumb. So, pro tip, never upgrade the biometrics converter just because you can. Only do it if you want to reset it.)

ANYWAY

VXVhRZk.png

Worth it. Was saving some norn stones for mastery. His 6* skill is pretty badass. This is my second 6* character.

curb

Banned
Fuck that. If they waste Agent Venom as a costume, I'm going to be furious.

Renew Your Vows had a more Gargan-esque look for Venom; hopefully it's that one. There's also a weird green Hydra Venom in Hail Hydra. The data mining claimed Marvel Zombies Venom would be coming too; they've been 100% correct so far, and Zombie Venom is all over several Secret Wars books.

Right now my uneducated money is on Agent Venom. Prepare your fury.

Nice. Looking forward to the update! Sounds like a lot of additions.

Great timing for me, I got Gamora and Hulk to 5* thanks to the Tokens, so I'm ready for the next wave of characters.

Roto13

Oh, shoot, I just realized that this would be the perfect opportunity for them to add that Quiet Room Black Bolt costume I've been asking for but they're not going to. :( :( :(

Thankfully got her to 5* now, but yeah.. It's going to be near impossible to get to 6* now.

I totes hate you!

:p

The GotG triad is such a dynamic group and they're fun to watch. Gamora is great to watch. Did you get her up to five star just by grinding PVP? If so...you are an absolute beast.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Any mention of them ever adding Doctor Strange? I freaking LOVE Stephen and the thought of having to wait until closer to the release of the film to play as him wounds me deeply.

mreddie

Any mention of them ever adding Doctor Strange? I freaking LOVE Stephen and the thought of having to wait until closer to the release of the film to play as him wounds me deeply.

I think after the leak, they're gonna subvert things. Don't be shocked if he's in the October update.

mreddie

Isn't the Strange movie coming out next year? Wouldn't they sit on that until then?

Not if they're evidenced to already have some things in the game. Plus, are you really gonna wait a year to play Strange? What if they release Wanda before then? Hell, they're already releasing Nico.

There's zero benefit to hold off on releasing a character for that long. At 50 characters deep, this game needs to add all the remaining big names it can to keep people playing till next year. NM can add movie costumes or a popular enemy from the Strange comics/movie to tie-in for that release.

Not if they're evidenced to already have some things in the game. Plus, are you really gonna wait a year to play Strange? What if they release Wanda before then? Hell, they're already releasing Nico.

Ha...well no. What is interesting is that without the "mutants" they're going to have to get into the mid-tier heroes...or get real creative with costumes.

I'm certainly interested in what their 12 to 18 month plans are...

mreddie

Ha...well no. What is interesting is that without the "mutants" they're going to have to get into the mid-tier heroes...or get real creative with costumes.

I'm certainly interested in what their 12 to 18 month plans are...

Again, they already got out Black Bolt, Wasp, Angela and already bringing out just debuted heroes and Nico.

They have a lot of material not F4 or Mutant related.

5 months now, Squirrel Girl and Howard will get added.

Again, they already got out Black Bolt, Wasp, Angela and already bringing out just debuted heroes and Nico.

They have a lot of material not F4 or Mutant related.

5 months now, Squirrel Girl and Howard will get added.

Well...I think Wasp is the next big thing as far as female heroes go and a natural pairing for the Ant Man release.

Black Bolt was a little out of left field though. Aren't the GotG getting involved with the Inhumans in the next movie and isn't SHIELD's next season dealing with them as well?

Angela kindof came out of nowhere though. o_O

Squirrel Girl... *sobs*

Thanos will be fun when they finally release him!

Drayco21

I won't be shocked if it's next month.

I could see that too; I guess I'm just kinda assuming that we'd see the Doctor Strange, Sandman and Enchantress update first because we've been seeing stuff for them long before we were seeing any hints of the A-Force characters.

I could see them at least wanting to wait until All-New, All-Different launches so Karnak and Crystal have books out before releasing them, so maybe November/December?

Oh, shoot, I just realized that this would be the perfect opportunity for them to add that Quiet Room Black Bolt costume I've been asking for but they're not going to. :( :( :(

I would love that costume!

I totes hate you!

:p

The GotG triad is such a dynamic group and they're fun to watch. Gamora is great to watch. Did you get her up to five star just by grinding PVP? If so...you are an absolute beast.

Haha!

PvP and one of those 50/50/50 Guardian packs that popped up in the store before. Maybe a 10/20 pack or something here and there too, can't remember now.

Like you say, she's really fun to watch. One of my fav characters.

-Digits-

Details about 1.4 from Mobirium here.

You can finally see contribution in alliances, chat is reworked and the cover collection and battle world sound amazing.

Drayco21

Zombie Venom in the VS screen; there's hope for this game yet.

Looks like Carol Corps, Thor Groot, 1812 Bullseye and one of the 2099 costumes are free with covers. Neat system.

Some really useful additions it seems, i especially like the fact you can now check each alliance members contribution which will make it easier for the leader to manage active members etc.

Now i just need to hope my own contributions are as good as i think and not end up bottom of the group and get kicked out :p

Mrcapcom

Wow sweet update I'm super hype for She Hulk since I have all the other Hulks. Just when Im about to get out NetMarble pulls me back in. Love this game

Top Bottom