• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Roto13

Between loading screens, the requirement for you to be hanging over the device and not get distracted, and the missions themselves, I suspect that harder missions pretty much never take so much longer that they're not more worthwhile. As long as your team will reliably not die you should do the hardest one you can.

Probably. Enemies take about two hits on level 4. I wonder what the actual drop rates are.

I'm a Captain Marvel fan so getting her leveled up has been my priority but man, the bio crawl for 5* is depressing. I've managed to get a few from Enemy Shifters but that three per day from the Arena is not enough. I've only seen bios for her in the Shop once.

Three guaranteed bios per day was great when I first started. She's lagging behind some of my other characters now, though, at rank 5. She has shown up in the shop a few times but it's hard to pull the trigger on bios when they're only going to get you like 15% of the way to the next rank.

curb

Banned
Three guaranteed bios per day was great when I first started. She's lagging behind some of my other characters now, though, at rank 5. She has shown up in the shop a few times but it's hard to pull the trigger on bios when they're only going to get you like 15% of the way to the next rank.

I feel like I check the shop fairly regularly but I've only seen her once outside of the Journalistic Integrity bundle. I feel like 5* may be my limit with her.

Man why does every team bonus involving Natasha contain 3 speed characters, at least one of which is awful? I can't find a decent team to build with her, which sucks since she's almost 5* now and only level 32 since I have zero reason to use her. Best I got right now is Natasha + Wasp + Hulk but I don't even have Hulk and he's a pain in the ass to farm along with Wasp. Maybe the newcomers will give me a decent team to work with.

Mrcapcom

Finally got Hulk to 4 stars. It seems like the only thing worth grabbing with those coins from villian siege. I also maxed out the dimension shops machine that changes and I have gotten like 5 bios for hulk for 100 gems a couple times.

I'm trying to stick with characters from elite or special missions so I can constantly get bios. I felt really sad once I hit Hulk at 4* and saw the 160 requirement smh I can't even...

Roto13

h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 when I'm fighting Bullseye in the villain siege and my character decides to start targeting the robots instead of the boss.

That and Doc Oc Lasers piss me off
I got caught off guard several times as those lasers actually have a huge AOE, bigger than the actual lasers.

Other than that yeah Bullseye is the most annoying to face, he doesn't have any real openings so you have to just go for it.

Destroyer and other guy(forgot his name) have pretty big openings after they use most of their abilities so it's fine as long as you don't get too cocky.

Roto13

Game's like "Oh, shit, nobody knows what level 5 EXP chips are."

aBTcNrL.png

Drayco21

Netmarble team reads this thread confirmed

I've got a couple low level characters that could make use of that chip, for sure. Rad.

Takuan

Hey guys - is this game F2P friendly? For some context, I've been playing Dragon Blaze for the past month or so and their approach is about what I expect out of F2P games. I'm getting a bit bored now, so I wouldn't mind trying this out. The graphics look pretty great and hero selection looks top-notch.

mreddie

Hey guys - is this game F2P friendly? For some context, I've been playing Dragon Blaze for the past month or so and their approach is about what I expect out of F2P games. I'm getting a bit bored now, so I wouldn't mind trying this out. The graphics look pretty great and hero selection looks top-notch.

They basically give you more energy and items to help you.

curb

Banned
Well, today's the last day of my last Tony's Stash purchase. I think that might be it for me. I've got about 1000 crystals sitting in case I can catch some Carol bios on the store otherwise, it's back to doing things the old-fashioned way.

Ugggggg! Random crashes during Villain Sieges are beyond infuriating. I was doing Bullseye 7 with my 2 strongest blue characters. I did ~40% damage to him and then suddenly the game crashed. When I reloaded it, neither of those characters were available and he was back to 100% HP. As a result, I couldn't complete the stage with my other characters.

It is, money only speeds things up but as long as you're patient and put in the time every day it's good fun.

h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 when I'm fighting Bullseye in the villain siege and my character decides to start targeting the robots instead of the boss.

That and Doc Oc Lasers piss me off

Bullseye and Ock levels are the reason I hate Villain Siege.

Dunno if it's just my phone too, but the later 8/9 Bullseye levels get so packed with those fucking robots that it lags my phone as well, leading to further frustration.

Seriously, the robots and the lasers are the worst thing about this game (and the only bad things too).

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So I started this on my phone but I recently got an iPad and was looking to continue there. Is there any way to link my progress with my Facebook account without having to make a new file?

So I started this on my phone but I recently got an iPad and was looking to continue there. Is there any way to link my progress with my Facebook account without having to make a new file?
It should link up already through your Google Play / Gamecenter account, but if not then the FB link will indeed sync them up. I regularly switch between a tablet and my phone when playing and have no problem whatsoever.

I have it synced with GP + FB and when I open the app on either device, it loads up my data automatically. If I open one while the other is open, it will load the data on the most recently opened one. If I try to then do something on the previously opened one, a popup will appear saying "Detected another login with different device. You will be returned to the Main Screen". At which point, it reboots to load up the most recent server sync.

TL;DR: The game syncs server side constantly and handles hopping between multiple device without any hassle.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
It should link up already through your Google Play / Gamecenter account, but if not then the FB link will indeed sync them up. I regularly switch between a tablet and my phone when playing and have no problem whatsoever.
The thing is, whenever I go to link my Facebook account with my progress on the phone, it says it's going to wipe my data and start fresh. :(

rexor0717

I'm at the point where I need a lot of ISO because I'm trying to get at least a 3* set across 20+ characters I'm leveling. So I do the 10 daily missions. It'd be cool if they gave bios though.

Roto13

You can link it with Facebook or probably Game Center if your phone is an iPhone. Just do it on your phone before you do it on your iPad.

Does no one do the daily missions? We're not even half way this week. :(
1-2 a day at most, I purposely avoid anything involving Iso as it always just feels like a waste of time. I just equip some 3-4* ones on my mains and call it a day, it takes way too much time, money and iso to rank up your isos and I don't feel like they're worth the effort at all.

-Digits-

Did you sync it with your Google account by any chance? I think you can only sync it with either your iTunes/Google account or Facebook and not both at the same time.

Time to buy Honor Token bios for the first time. My choices are:

Carol
Gamora
Red Hulk
Iron Fist
Sharon

I hear Sharon is a beast at 3* and she's my highest leveled character so far. So maybe that would be the wise choice. I like Captain Marvel quite a bit, but I hear she stumbles at higher levels. I like Gamora too, is she any good?

rexor0717

I really like Sharron Carter. When you start to master her, her skills will chain into each other nonstop. You gotta chain them in a particular order though because no every skill cancels into the next.

The grind to level 40 is ridiculous, I hope NM gives us extra bonus missions for XP next to the ones we have for gold. That or significantly buff XP chips, they must have noticed that nobody is buying that shit.

Edit: Did everyone just get gifted a hero or was it just me?

-Digits-

14 bios to go for my first 6 star, Yellowjacket. GM is next and I think I'll work on Ronan after, depending on how good the new characters will be and exactly how we'll obtain them.

Top Bottom