• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Anyone else having issues where most attack effects aren't showing up? Since the game messed up yesterday or the day before majority of the visual attack effects don't show up.

Gameplay wise I have enough bios for hulk 5star so thats good, continuing to go for yj bios so I am over half way to 6star now. Also finally got round to getting 3 star on every level so I have unlocked the final bonus stage which will bring some extra gold each day which is nice.

Anyone else having issues where most attack effects aren't showing up? Since the game messed up yesterday or the day before majority of the visual attack effects don't show up.

Gameplay wise I have enough bios for hulk 5star so thats good, continuing to go for yj bios so I am over half way to 6star now. Also finally got round to getting 3 star on every level so I have unlocked the final bonus stage which will bring some extra gold each day which is nice.
Did you turn graphics to low? That would cause it.

53GOKuS.jpg

I think I'm good for now ;)

Mrcapcom

So all the costumes are available I wan tot get these:

Spidey
Captain America
Black Widow
Maybe Hulk

Which should I get first FFGaf? I have like 1700gems

Roto13

So all the costumes are available I wan tot get these:

Spidey
Captain America
Black Widow
Maybe Hulk

Which should I get first FFGaf? I have like 1700gems

Spider-Man expires in one day so that's the obvious choice. :p

But unless you're planning to buy gems outside of Stark's Stash, you're only going to be able to get one costume anyway. The other three expire in six days.

Mrcapcom

Well im still in my stash and ill plan on buying another when this one is out. So ill grab spidey and who do you guys think next? I really like black widows I didnt even know they had one until it came out

-Digits-

I have enough crystals to buy all the costumes I want. I'm skipping on the Hulk and Bullseye costumes but I got all the others.
I don't like Hulk much and I don't think Bullseye is all that great either. His costume bonus seems pretty good though.

Well im still in my stash and ill plan on buying another when this one is out. So ill grab spidey and who do you guys think next? I really like black widows I didnt even know they had one until it came out
I bought black widow, cpt america, and hulk this morning. Definitely Black Widow. Huge difference in terms of stats/performance vs Age of Ultron skin. Oh and Fem Cpt. America is really good as well.

Roto13

I kind of want that Captain America costume but since costumes are apparently time limited from now on I should probably just save my gems in case there's something I really want.

curb

Banned
I really hope they just sell that Captain Marvel costume later and not at a crazy price. At this rate, I am not going to get those covers.

Mrcapcom

I have enough crystals to buy all the costumes I want. I'm skipping on the Hulk and Bullseye costumes but I got all the others.
I don't like Hulk much and I don't think Bullseye is all that great either. His costume bonus seems pretty good though.

How is Hulk? I'm digging the thought of poison...

Roto13

I really hope they just sell that Captain Marvel costume later and not at a crazy price. At this rate, I am not going to get those covers.

After doing my Elites for the day, I've been focusing almost exclusively on grinding for cover pieces and I still don't have a single one of those rare pieces.

curb

Banned
After doing my Elites for the day, I've been focusing almost exclusively on grinding for cover pieces and I still don't have a single one of those rare pieces.

I haven't been too intentional to be honest but what I have found and what fusing I have done have also produced nothing towards that costume. I wonder if you're more likely to get the costumer pieces from the purchased cover chests.

rexor0717

I haven't played too much for the past few days cuz I've been on a trip. Now I'm trying Bullseye's new uniform...he's a real character now. Not only is the stat boost and passive effect good, but his dodge skill now actually does damage. If you have a high ranked Bullseye, costume is a must.

Roto13

I just kicked a bunch of people out of the NeoGAF Capes because they haven't been contributing. If anyone wants in, apply and post your in game name in this thread. There are currently six open spots.

I haven't been too intentional to be honest but what I have found and what fusing I have done have also produced nothing towards that costume. I wonder if you're more likely to get the costumer pieces from the purchased cover chests.

Maybe. That's not worth it, though.

I saw a video of some guy spending like 4.5k crystals on the cover piece chests and he got like 4 rare pieces in total, including zero from fusing pieces. It seems to be actually impossible to get all of them within the time limit unless you're willing to spend hundreds of dollars on it. You can't get those pieces reliably.

-Digits-

I haven't played too much for the past few days cuz I've been on a trip. Now I'm trying Bullseye's new uniform...he's a real character now. Not only is the stat boost and passive effect good, but his dodge skill now actually does damage. If you have a high ranked Bullseye, costume is a must.

I just tried him in the skill preview and am now rethinking my decision to skip the uniform. He seems really good with it.

Roto13

I saw a video of some guy spending like 4.5k crystals on the cover piece chests and he got like 4 rare pieces in total, including zero from fusing pieces. It seems to be actually impossible to get all of them within the time limit unless you're willing to spend hundreds of dollars on it. You can't get those pieces reliably.

It's a total scam. I've been waiting this long for a Captain Marvel costume, and they pull this.

-Digits-

I'd honestly be fine with the covers and the Carol costume if that stupid time limit wasn't there. It's like the perfect system for a long term goal, to keep people interested between updates. You could spend some excess energy on Rifts, maybe buy a cover chest every once in a while, but they just had to time gate it.

I also just realized that the King's Guard team isn't so bad anymore now that you can turn Kingpin into a blaster.

I'd honestly be fine with the covers and the Carol costume if that stupid time limit wasn't there. It's like the perfect system for a long term goal, to keep people interested between updates. You could spend some excess energy on Rifts, maybe buy a cover chest every once in a while, but they just had to time gate it.

I also just realized that the King's Guard team isn't so bad anymore now that you can turn Kingpin into a blaster.

Actually the rare cover pieces seem so rare that even without the time limit it's almost impossible to get that costume without spending a serious amount of crystals.

-Digits-

Actually the rare cover pieces seem so rare that even without the time limit it's almost impossible to get that costume without spending a serious amount of crystals.

From everything I've read it certainly seems that way. Some people have spent a truckload of money already and have nothing to show for it.

I'm deciding on wether or not to buy the Sister Grimm package. The character is really good, but I have no reliable way to get her to 5 stars any time soon.

Pejo

Man screw that "buy another" dimension chest bullshit button. I've wasted 500+ crystals just because they added that in there. I'm so used to just tapping to acknowledge.

Was a little tempted by this last night.

Still, holding out on the new character 3-pack before I think about putting money into this again.

Man screw that "buy another" dimension chest bullshit button. I've wasted 500+ crystals just because they added that in there. I'm so used to just tapping to acknowledge.

I've gotten used to it now, but I'll probably end up buying more when/if they switch it back now.

Such a shitty change.

Anyone else having connection problems with the game? It just instantly gives me a network error problem upon booting and doesn't even try checking when I hit try again.

Edit: Nevermind it's good now.

Anyone else having connection problems with the game? It just instantly gives me a network error problem upon booting and doesn't even try checking when I hit try again.

Edit: Nevermind it's good now.

Constant orange spinning circle for me since last night.

Getting worse IMO.

Roto13

I claimed the gift this morning and it worked fine. It keeps appearing in my inbox with a new message notification, though, and I can't claim it a second time. This happens with every message they send, on the expiration date of the message.

hitmon

I claimed the gift this morning and it worked fine. It keeps appearing in my inbox with a new message notification, though, and I can't claim it a second time. This happens with every message they send, on the expiration date of the message.

I know for sure I haven't claimed it yet since I would know if I had an extra 100 energy banked. This is frustrating since I've noticed I've been getting the expiration messages on previous notices instead of the gift.

Oh maaaaaan, I really want that Hulk in Bulk deal!

I still don't even have one 4 star character. I don't understand how anyone has a 6* character unless they've spent a lot of real cash!
I'm playing constantly, I'm ranked 11 in our alliance so I must be playing just as much as the average person, and the bios are trickling in sooo slowly.

As I said before I seem to have come to a complete standstill as far as progression as I'm not strong enough for level 7/the 4th missions and grinding the missions I've already completed isn't levelling me up at all any more.

-Digits-

I still don't even have one 4 star character. I don't understand how anyone has a 6* character unless they've spent a lot of real cash!
I'm playing constantly, I'm ranked 11 in our alliance so I must be playing just as much as the average person, and the bios are trickling in sooo slowly.

As I said before I seem to have come to a complete standstill as far as progression as I'm not strong enough for level 7/the 4th missions and grinding the missions I've already completed isn't levelling me up at all any more.

The easiest way to get 6 star characters is to pick one you can farm in the special missions and just prioritize your energy for that. I picked team Pym and am about to 6 star Giant Man today, after Yellowjacket. It will still take a while, but it's the quickest route without spending money. Giant Man is quickest, he's a shifter in his own stage which means you can get double bios frequently.
I have only 2 5 stars and a single 6 star so far. It's a long grind for sure.

To make your team stronger the best advice is to make sure you have activated their initial iso-8 bonus. Don't waste the good stuff on it as you'll reroll later, but make sure you have it activated. And make sure your gear is up to date. It makes a pretty big impact. Special gear can also help out a lot, either defensively or offensively depending on your needs.

Edit: New team packages coming later today:
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=39489

If you want the new characters unlocked you will no langer have to hunt flash sales, it seems. I think you can straight up buy these.

I have a 6* Yellowjacket and a 6* Giant Man. Haven't needed to buy any Bios for either of them, so it's definitely possible in a relatively good time frame provided you do as Digits says, and just run the Special Missions to the max each day.

-Digits-

Honestly, right now as a completely new player I would probably go with a three star Giant Man, 3 star Ant-Man and 1 star YJ. Use the 70 free bios on Ant-Man and then run the YJ special mission up to 6 stars then move to Giant Man. Even with the nerfed shifter rates you would end up with at least a 5 star Ant-Man and 6 star GM and YJ in a relatively short time frame.
This is not directed at anyone in this thread but just a thought I had.

Top Bottom