• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Roto13

Has anyone heard of anyone getting a premium cover piece yet? After clearing some elites for bios, I've been spending all of my energy farming cover pieces and I haven't gotten even one piece from fusing. Has Reddit discovered if you need to fuse 10 at a time or something yet?

CESHUcR.jpg

"This item is only available for purchase on this screen but we're going to show it to you every goddamn time you log in so no worries."

Has anyone heard of anyone getting a premium cover piece yet? After clearing some elites for bios, I've been spending all of my energy farming cover pieces and I haven't gotten even one piece from fusing. Has Reddit discovered if you need to fuse 10 at a time or something yet?

"This item is only available for purchase on this screen but we're going to show it to you every goddamn time you log in so no worries."

Nope, but I have a grand total of 0 pieces, so I can't speak from personal experience. Missus is collecting them but hasn't seen one.

Haha I know right. Over and over!

There's a video of some guy buying a whole bunch of the packs. Even after like 10 or so, he got only four premium pieces and used the auto choose button to fuse 10 covers several times and got a single piece that he already owned each time. It's a joke.

Roto13

There's a video of some guy buying a whole bunch of the packs. Even after like 10 or so, he got only four premium pieces and used the auto choose button to fuse 10 covers several times and got a single piece that he already owned each time. It's a joke.

So basically they want you to buy a lot of lottery tickets.

The package is trash. It needs to be no less than 100 bios. Make it worth my time

I'm not sure what those VIP / Bio Selector prices are like for you guys/your currencies, but I find it strange that here (in AU) all of the store prices are in AUD, yet the Bio Selector and VIP packages are USD.

At the moment with our crashing dollar, it makes those prices even more obscene than they already are.

Bio selector for example is listed for $9.99 USD and that at the moment would cost me about $15 AUD. Makes for expensive Bios, especially comparing it to the 60/80/100 packages that pop up in the store.

So basically they want you to buy a lot of lottery tickets.

Works for Contest of Champions :p

Really interesting to see the amount of xp allies are contributing, didn’t realise how much I was doing myself but it was reasurring to see I was in the top 6 so I don’t have to worry about being kicked out ;)

I will have to remind the Capes leader that I wont be able to play much from 6th - 10th September as I am on holiday so I don’t want themthinking im slacking off :)

I just wish every mode gave Alliance XP.

On a side note, BW is really making me realize how utterly ridiculous and BS both Giant Man and Yellow Jacket are. I am swimming in the regret of not farming them up when I had the chance.

I just wish every mode gave Alliance XP.

On a side note, BW is really making me realize how utterly ridiculous and BS both Giant Man and Yellow Jacket are. I am swimming in the regret of not farming them up when I had the chance.
Yeah i wish it did that too, i hate how for the bonus stages you dont get any xp, i mean yeah you get at least 100k in gold but it would be nice to not 'waste' 28 energy.

I was late to the YJ train as i didnt really bother with the special events but he has been pretty damn great. Got him to level 45 last night and have about 120 bios towards his 6* which would make him my first to that rank. After doing whats needed for the daily achievements and getting my Vision bios i only do the YJ special event now which helps to level up any characters i am training quite well.

Roto13

Did they make Yellowjacket harder to get? I thought they only changed the ally shifters.

Really interesting to see the amount of xp allies are contributing, didn’t realise how much I was doing myself but it was reasurring to see I was in the top 6 so I don’t have to worry about being kicked out ;)

I will have to remind the Capes leader that I wont be able to play much from 6th - 10th September as I am on holiday so I don’t want themthinking im slacking off :)

I'll try to remember. :p

What's an 'unlimited run'?

After you fill up that little meter under a Special Mission, you can play it as many times as you want for 30 minutes without it counting against your 10 daily Special Mission entries.

After you fill up that little meter under a Special Mission, you can play it as many times as you want for 30 minutes without it counting against your 10 daily Special Mission entries.

Ah man, been playing for over a month and I didn't realise this.

How long will double bios be for? I just used up all my energy.

I see it a different way. At the end of the night I'm always #1 (Rhyze) and think, "God, what am I doing with my life?"

Tobor

Yeah, I'm solidly in the top 5 in tights. I'm surprised.

-Digits-

137 wins later, not even close to top 5000. The mode itself is actually growing on me. It's badly balanced in its matchmaking but it's something fun to do while your energy is out. The reward structure is completely messed up though.

Roto13

Damn, I fell far out of the top 5000. Number 7700 now. This would be so much less horrible if it was the top X% instead of the top specific number.

Roto13

Ok, I'm at rank 3529 with 3 minutes left. Let's see if I can hang in there a little bit longer.

EDIT: Well, the next match is starting. She-Hulk, Combat only, final destination. I guess I finished in the top 5000 since my rank didn't seem to move.

Oh, look, the new Battleworld event costs 4 energy per entry, ffs.

Just spent 700K rerolling Ronan to the new Density ISO bonus (20% shield). D:

I have the dodge special item too. He's nigh unkillable now.

I have the symbiote ISO set on spiderman.

Need 31 bios for war machine
Need 84 for yellow jacket

That'll bring me to 6 characters at 6 stars

Update: Black Panther is more 6 stars.

Commodore

Just spent 700K rerolling Ronan to the new Density ISO bonus (20% shield). D:

I have the dodge special item too. He's nigh unkillable now.

Man, you just made me realize I haven't really taken a good look at any sort of build for my main team characters, just went with the preset ISO set for each and slowly increased them. I really need to plunk down a few full days of dimension runs, I always opt to go full on on the special mission runs to level up everyone.

5* Yellowjacket, Black Widow, and Hulkbuster. So happy. I really want that Secret Wars Black Widow Costume. Waiting for that triple A force bio deal but no luck yet.

Female only and <4* only are made for me, except I just 5*'ed my Venom :(

Actually now that I think about it I don't have a lot of high level sub 5* characters. Not that it matters, I'll never be able to get in the top 5k.
Did anyone else not get a hero chest from the 28th day login reward?
I got a Daredevil one.

Female only and <4* only are made for me, except I just 5*'ed my Venom :(

Actually now that I think about it I don't have a lot of high level sub 5* characters. Not that it matters, I'll never be able to get in the top 5k.

I got a Daredevil one.
I'm lucky enough to get in the top 5k. But if I try to go above it I get wrecked. I only play till Im in 5k and wait.

Roto13

Game's busted. It wasn't giving me connectivity errors when I tried to start it up earlier and now it's undergoing maintenance.

Maybe they're fixing this POS and turning it into a worthwhile game again.

Drayco21

Game's busted. It wasn't giving me connectivity errors when I tried to start it up earlier and now it's undergoing maintenance.

Maybe they're fixing this POS and turning it into a worthwhile game again.

Huh; thought it was just a bad internet connection this morning. Well, I'm always down to give people working on Marvel stuff the chance to disappoint me, so let's get the "unfuck the game hotfix patch" hype train a-rollin!

Roto13

Huh; thought it was just a bad internet connection this morning. Well, I'm always down to give people working on Marvel stuff the chance to disappoint me, so let's get the "unfuck the game hotfix patch" hype train a-rollin!

Game's up, dimension chest trap button is still there, so I guess not.

-Digits-

I tried out a new account todat to check out the revamped first clear rewards and free heroes. By the time you clear chapter 3 normal you have 2 3 star heroes of choice, a one star hero from a selection of starter characters, 2 rank up tickets to 2 stars and 70 bios worth of bio selectors. That's pretty nuts. I also have almost 400 crystals already.

I tried out a new account todat to check out the revamped first clear rewards and free heroes. By the time you clear chapter 3 normal you have 2 3 star heroes of choice, a one star hero from a selection of starter characters, 2 rank up tickets to 2 stars and 70 bios worth of bio selectors. That's pretty nuts. I also have almost 400 crystals already.

This isn't fair at all. I want those rewards dammit.

mreddie

To get them hooked I assume?

Connection issues are steadily getting worse unfortunately :( Getting really tired of those ~1 minute spinning orange circles!

Weekend was great for Bios. Love that combo 2x Bio/reduced Elite energy event. Feels like you can just keep running Elites all day!

Roto13

I was rank 1400-something and got 5 She Hulk bios. New Battleworld is female characters only. I only have one female character who is more than 3 stars. :p Captain Marvel, at 5 stars, mastered, and level 45. Let's see if I can get into the top 5000. That would give me enough bios for Sister Grimm.

Nice one.

Still haven't gotten a Bio for any of the new characters, and doubt I will. Battleworld is one hell of a grind and I'm still at the point where my time is better dedicated to upping my current top team(s).

Top Bottom