• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Speaking with Frost earlier and we both agree that the Alliances need a bit of a shake-up.

Back when Roto started Capes, there was a strict 7-day no-activity kick policy (unless you make it known you're on holidays/taking personal time or whatever) and actively contribute each week.

I'm going to keep a Capes "roll call" of sorts here, with the intent of allowing some of the dismayed Tights players back into the more active Capes alliance, or at least to confirm that there's enough roll over to justify the Tights guys abandoning the dead Alliance in favour of a new one.

So all that said, I'm going to ask everyone from Capes on here to confirm your GAF username vs FF username, with the idea of clearing house and making room for new active contributors.

Capes
FF username ----------- GAF name

Digits ---------- -Digits-
Rhyze ----------- shadowstar
Darthpool ----------- -Deadpool-
Frostinferno ----------- Frostinferno
madlaughter ----------- MadLaughter
AdawgDaFAB ----------- AdawgDaFAB
armorous ----------- Armorous
Sagatron ----------- Sagatron
ChrisRahOsiris ----------- Crimson_Gold
LukeJS ----------- Fright Zone
Fairlane ----------- Orca
Ab4dd0n ----------- Violent_Shin
momotastical ----------- chimster
Wolvertrace ----------- Trace1082
Drayco90 ----------- Drayco21
Transfotaku
Burgerflip ----------- rexor0717
Bamboo Boy
TokyoTom
Dirtyshubb ---------- Dirtyshubb
KapuchinS
Hashtag Downs ----------- SuperDowns
PaulExcellent
SephirothRK ----------- SephirothRK
Minervuez
SileNTMobiLz
MrCapcom ----------- Mrcapcom
Xenocthul ----------- Xenocthul
KePoW ----------- KePoW
GruntOfAction

Pretty sure I have most of the active GAFfers already, but any I missed, let me know.

We've just rolled over into the "new week" so at the conclusion of this week, anyone who isn't contributing significantly, hasn't logged in, or who hasn't added a GAF username above is getting booted and we'll make some room for Tights overflow.

Confirming that I am Rhyze.

Speaking with Frost earlier and we both agree that the Alliances need a bit of a shake-up.

Back when Roto started Capes, there was a strict 7-day no-activity kick policy (unless you make it known you're on holidays/taking personal time or whatever) and actively contribute each week.

I'm going to keep a Capes "roll call" of sorts here, with the intent of allowing some of the dismayed Tights players back into the more active Capes alliance, or at least to confirm that there's enough roll over to justify the Tights guys abandoning the dead Alliance in favour of a new one.

So all that said, I'm going to ask everyone from Capes on here to confirm your GAF username vs FF username, with the idea of clearing house and making room for new active contributors.

Capes

Transfotaku
Bamboo Boy
TokyoTom
KapuchinS
PaulExcellent
Minervuez
SileNTMobiLz
KePoW ----------- KePoW
GruntOfAction

Pretty sure I have most of the active GAFfers already, but any I missed, let me know.

We've just rolled over into the "new week" so at the conclusion of this week, anyone who isn't contributing significantly, hasn't logged in, or who hasn't added a GAF username above is getting booted and we'll make some room for Tights overflow.
I'm Minervuez

I haven't been contributing much since I've been busy but if it stays that way you can kick me if you want.

I am LukeJS. Still playing daily apart from the occasional day.

The game is freezing on the loading screen every time today though, it's unplayable, anyone else got this?

Capes

Transfotaku
Bamboo Boy
TokyoTom
KapuchinS
PaulExcellent
Minervuez
SileNTMobiLz
KePoW ----------- KePoW
GruntOfAction

I am indeed madlaughter in Capes.

Capes

Transfotaku
Bamboo Boy
TokyoTom
KapuchinS
PaulExcellent
Minervuez
SileNTMobiLz
KePoW ----------- KePoW
GruntOfAction

I'm probably not gonna be active much anymore so feel free to remove me lol. Real life stuff has gotten in the way.

-Digits-

Capes

That's me alright.

If all the updates from now on are just going to be tie-ins with their TV series of bland humanoid characters I'm going to get bored very quickly. The AoS characters do absolutely nothing for me.
I want classic characters, I want villains and monsters and robots and gods, I want bright and zany costumes!

Will we ever see classic style costumes for characters like Hawkeye and Thor?

What happened to the Dr Strange update?

mreddie

If all the updates from now on are just going to be tie-ins with their TV series of bland humanoid characters I'm going to get bored very quickly. The AoS characters do absolutely nothing for me.
I want classic characters, I want villains and monsters and robots and gods, I want bright and zany costumes!

Will we ever see classic style costumes for characters like Hawkeye and Thor?

What happened to the Dr Strange update?

I assume when it got leaked, NM put it on ice. As for costumes, I assume ANAD Marvel stuff will be involved as well.

We'll get crazy characters again soon enough. Outside of the AoS characters (which I hope they finish adding, as Raina and Gordon are ready to go anyway) and now JJ, there are no more "normal" characters to add. And you know they aren't just going to add JJ by herself in the update, so expect some others too (maybe Squirrel Girl since she's the nanny?).

Durden77

Does anyone know what Red Skull's crowd control skill actually does? I can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to lessen CC effects on him, and it doesn't seem to boost CC effects he makes. I really want to like Red Skull. He's my second highest leveled dude and I love the character, but he just seems lacking. I hate that his finishing blow puts him so close to opponents when he excels from a distance. His ray gun is boss though.

Also I finally just unlocked Yellow Jacket and holy fuck. Why are his stats so good? He's get a critical rate of 14% at level 12. That's insane. None of my other characters even comw close to that and they're like level 35 and a higher rank. Giant Man and Ant Man's stats are pretty insane too.

Anyone try this other Netmarble game that just received its global release?

11816273_532473576917774_7215311208402864491_o.jpg

It's more like Summoner Wars/Brave Frontier and other auto-battle style games. It's very pretty and the characters have a lot of personality. I'm giving it a shot since in general I like what NM is doing with Future Fight. So far I like it.

Anyway, links in case anyone is interested.

Android
iOS

I'm ready to join any GAF alliance whenever possible! So keep us posted on the shake ups. My IGN is bawlseq. I play everyday and try to get all daily achievements. I am also fairly handsome.

I can't even apply to Tights anymore, so I'll just remain alliance-less until there's room.

2 spots cleared today. Send an Alliance request to Capes and you're in.

-Digits-

Does anyone know what Red Skull's crowd control skill actually does? I can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to lessen CC effects on him, and it doesn't seem to boost CC effects he makes. I really want to like Red Skull. He's my second highest leveled dude and I love the character, but he just seems lacking. I hate that his finishing blow puts him so close to opponents when he excels from a distance. His ray gun is boss though.

Also I finally just unlocked Yellow Jacket and holy fuck. Why are his stats so good? He's get a critical rate of 14% at level 12. That's insane. None of my other characters even comw close to that and they're like level 35 and a higher rank. Giant Man and Ant Man's stats are pretty insane too.

Are you using YJ together with GM and AM by any chance? Because their team bonus gives a combined 10% chance to crit to your team.

These Throots in battleworld are awful. I can't kill one since I haven't leveled up my Universal's past Vision and it ends up with my Throot vs the enemy Throot in a never ending battle.

Edit: OK if I actually play and not auto-battle they're killable. Just had to make sure Vision sits in the heal so its 2 v 1.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
One more day till the Tights get a new leader. Yay. Hopefully this will bring in some much needed fresh blood into the alliance.

Tights have a new leader. Apply away!

Durden77

I wish auto play would break breakables. I'm so OCD about getting them all in case of missing an item or even worse, a bio. So pretty much I never actually set down my phone and use auto play as intended. I just watch it and move the control stick toward breakables the whole time.

I wish auto play would break breakables. I'm so OCD about getting them all in case of missing an item or even worse, a bio. So pretty much I never actually set down my phone and use auto play as intended. I just watch it and move the control stick toward breakables the whole time.

Spend $5000 dollars and you'll unlock VIP13 which gives you Auto-Play++ and then the computer breaks them for you.

:p

I can't believe this is a complaint, but there's so much to do I find the game is on all day. Between spending all 300+ energy, running BW 20 times, running all of the arena stuff, daily achievements, and VS you really have to play all day if you don't want to miss anything.

-Digits-

Yeah, I feel the same way. I can't even spend all the energy that they give away. I have about 400 energy in my mailbox right now. 250 of which will expire after today. And I already have over 200 to start this day with. It's pretty nuts. I don't even do BW much because I just don't have the time to do everything.

Durden77

Spend $5000 dollars and you'll unlock VIP13 which gives you Auto-Play++ and then the computer breaks them for you.

:p

Christ, is that really what that does? That's fucked up.

I can't believe this is a complaint, but there's so much to do I find the game is on all day. Between spending all 300+ energy, running BW 20 times, running all of the arena stuff, daily achievements, and VS you really have to play all day if you don't want to miss anything.

This was actually the reason why I stopped playing this game a few months ago. It's crazy time consuming. Last night I must've played it around 3-4 hours last night while my GF was catching up on some movies and I still didn't do everything I could. They've added enough stuff to make it exciting again and more manageable though sense I stopped playing, but I hope I don't get burnt out on it again. I still do really wish there was a way to do other stuff on your phone while levels are auto-played though.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
So I accidentally left She-Hulk out there in a level 52 stage...she's level 38 and the enemies are mostly blast....She made it to the boss with half her health. Good God.

Got my Spider-Man to 6* yesterday. That makes 4 of the rank six characters now..
Looks like Venom will be next in about a week.

Capes

Transfotaku
Bamboo Boy
TokyoTom
KapuchinS
PaulExcellent
Minervuez ----------- Gentle Rodriguez
KePoW ----------- KePoW
Saulbear ----------- Bunta
Bawlseq ----------- Durden77

Two in the cut zone, so we'll probably have at least two spots available by the end of the week.

Bamboo Boy

Neo Member

Transfotaku
Bamboo Boy ----------- Bamboo Boy
TokyoTom
KapuchinS
PaulExcellent
Minervuez ----------- Gentle Rodriguez
KePoW ----------- KePoW
Saulbear ----------- Bunta
Bawlseq ----------- Durden77

Still active here

Drayco21

While we're talking about cuts, I'm not going to be able to play the game all week- no access to a charger for my phone, so it's a brick for a couple days. Sorry guys, I'll try and make up for the lack of contributions going forward.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Talking about lists....New Tights have a new leader (Monokai) and should be accepting new people now. Come on. I don't want to lose that alliance. Tons of progress and good people in there. I know MFF names but not GAF names. I'm Helphinx. Show up fellow Tights!

Durden77

Do any of you guys have some tips on ISO?

I heard someone say I should just equip their standard set and re-roll for a better set at 40, but because it cost crystals to disarm them (which is pretty fucked up), I'm extra cautious.

I've usually been just equipping ISO-8 that I think is best for the character, regardless of set. Many characters I love are already equipped with 3-4 ISO that doesn't involve their set, only what I think would benefit them. But latley because of the stuff I've heard and the crystal cost I haven't been equiping any at all.

Any tips on ISO would be appreciated by myself as well. I've completely ignored the whole system (outside of the daily achievement) because I don't want to waste Crystals on bad decisions.

I've also completely ignored the 5th gear spot, but that's moreso because I never run the stamina draining portals.

Can't say much for ISOs as I usually just wait till 40 and reroll to a decent 6-set and throw some green/blue ISOs onto that character and just leave them be. I don't have enough purple/orange/red ones to completely kit out even one guy, let alone the desire to reroll a ridiculous number of times to get the perfect set on them in the first place.

I've also completely ignored the 5th gear spot, but that's moreso because I never run the stamina draining portals.

I will say that this is a mistake though. The first tier of those places is now only six energy, which isn't bad at all and gets you at least something worth equipping. Even the most awful dodge booster will give you more dodge than everything else in the game combined. On top of that you need dimension fragments for gear levels past nine, and you'll need to farm an insane amount of them, so might as well get into that.

ISO is and isn't important. Honestly at this point I'd wait until 60 to reroll. Gear, levels, and ranks are all more important. Once you've settled on a final team (which you will know by 60) then you can work on rerolling and having high tier ISO crystals. In general people roll the % while attacking buffs (attack %, health shield, cooldown reduction). Not having a great ISO set will not keep you from beating the game or ranking high in arena. I finish in the <1% range and I don't have great ISO-8s. I also can clear VS, farm the last missions, etc.

The main reason I suggest waiting isn't even the wasting of ISO crystals, it's the cost in rerolling. I've spent over 3 million multiple times and still not rolled the set I wanted and settled for something else. It's just not worth it if you're starting out.

Also agree with the dimension rifts. Farm those dodge boosters! They make a HUGE difference. The 5th rank one gives over 30% dodge!

-Digits-

I don't even bother equipping iso below 40 anymore but I used to just put some of those 1 stars in there to activate whatever iso set they happen to start out with and then reroll a proper one at 40.

Durden77

Well there's some more interesting views on ISO. Think I'm just going to start waiting until my characters are 40 before fucking with them at all.

I just did a constant unlimited run on level 4 of Giant Man's bio stage and I got 1 fucking bio. I must've played it around 12-14 times. Well that's infuriating.

I just did a constant unlimited run on level 4 of Giant Man's bio stage and I got 1 fucking bio. I must've played it around 12-14 times. Well that's infuriating.

I don't know how people are managing to 6 star GM and YJ so fast.
Doing the ten runs followed by an unlimited run on YJ's stage only yields me 5-10 bios. It was as low as 4 once.
My Vision is getting there much faster with the 9 guaranteed bios a day.

I was just playing as Hulkbuster and got a Hulkbuster ally shifter and Hulkbuster team-up.
Three on screen at once, was pretty cool.

Top Bottom