• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

I just did a constant unlimited run on level 4 of Giant Man's bio stage and I got 1 fucking bio. I must've played it around 12-14 times. Well that's infuriating.

I don't know how people are managing to 6 star GM and YJ so fast.
Doing the ten runs followed by an unlimited run on YJ's stage only yields me 5-10 bios. It was as low as 4 once.
My Vision is getting there much faster with the 9 guaranteed bios a day.

What level bracket are you doing the special missions on? The bio acquisition rate on them sucks until the 4th one (level 40-49), and becomes really good at the 5th (level 50-59).

What level bracket are you doing the special missions on? The bio acquisition rate on them sucks until the 4th one (level 40-49), and becomes really good at the 5th (level 50-59).

Ah, I'm running the third one. I only have two 5-star characters so I can't auto-play the 4th one without it leading to a lot of deaths.

Edit: Yep, getting a much better drop rate on the 4th one!

Anyone have any tips on how to get my characters from level 40 to 50? So far I'm having lots of trouble and I don't know if there's even any way to speed it up.

-Digits-

Frtgp0l.jpg

Halloween costumes. I don't know when the event starts but my wallet is ready!

Durden77

Been doing the 4th one. Second unlimited run was better. I actually got lucky enough to get the GM ally shifter, used a tough buddy, and barley managed to finish the 5th one once, only for the game to crash. Awesome.

Sweet Halloween stuff.

Isn't that also the original Ghost Rider costume? Shame if there's no Blade costume added. Definitely in for Punisher Noir.

Anyone have any tips on how to get my characters from level 40 to 50? So far I'm having lots of trouble and I don't know if there's even any way to speed it up.

No real quick way to do it. Any mission that gives you 3-4% of your XP bar will be what you want to do. So the 5th level of Daily/Special/Dimension Rift and the highest Story mission you can do.

Drayco21

Isn't that also the original Ghost Rider costume? Shame if there's no Blade costume added. Definitely in for Punisher Noir.

I didn't even notice his character model off to the side of MODOK there; yeah, that's definitely the classic Johnny Blaze costume.

I imagine we'll see more of these once we get more news on the update; no way they skip an opportunity to add a Blade costume for Halloween.

I'm hoping there's a reason he's there. He's the only good character in that picture! I just got him to 6* today so would like to buy him a costume.

Looks like we're getting double bios on Friday (during the two weird three-hour time windows like the last time). Going to be real nice with the new system.

Edit: Read the times wrong, it actually starts Friday.

They're also doing another one of those daily limited quantity sales, except for premium items/pricing this time:

151023_kimit.png

Note that they're no doubt using this to get people to burn all their crystals before next week's update so that they'll have to buy more to get the costumes and whatever else.

TasTokyo

Speaking with Frost earlier and we both agree that the Alliances need a bit of a shake-up.

Back when Roto started Capes, there was a strict 7-day no-activity kick policy (unless you make it known you're on holidays/taking personal time or whatever) and actively contribute each week.

I'm going to keep a Capes "roll call" of sorts here, with the intent of allowing some of the dismayed Tights players back into the more active Capes alliance, or at least to confirm that there's enough roll over to justify the Tights guys abandoning the dead Alliance in favour of a new one.

So all that said, I'm going to ask everyone from Capes on here to confirm your GAF username vs FF username, with the idea of clearing house and making room for new active contributors.

Capes
FF username ----------- GAF name

Digits ---------- -Digits-
Rhyze ----------- shadowstar
Darthpool ----------- -Deadpool-
Frostinferno ----------- Frostinferno
madlaughter ----------- MadLaughter
AdawgDaFAB ----------- AdawgDaFAB
armorous ----------- Armorous
Sagatron ----------- Sagatron
ChrisRahOsiris ----------- Crimson_Gold
LukeJS ----------- Fright Zone
Fairlane ----------- Orca
Ab4dd0n ----------- Violent_Shin
momotastical ----------- chimster
Wolvertrace ----------- Trace1082
Drayco90 ----------- Drayco21
Transfotaku
Burgerflip ----------- rexor0717
Bamboo Boy
TokyoTom
Dirtyshubb ---------- Dirtyshubb
KapuchinS
Hashtag Downs ----------- SuperDowns
PaulExcellent
SephirothRK ----------- SephirothRK
Minervuez
SileNTMobiLz
MrCapcom ----------- Mrcapcom
Xenocthul ----------- Xenocthul
KePoW ----------- KePoW
GruntOfAction

Pretty sure I have most of the active GAFfers already, but any I missed, let me know.

We've just rolled over into the "new week" so at the conclusion of this week, anyone who isn't contributing significantly, hasn't logged in, or who hasn't added a GAF username above is getting booted and we'll make some room for Tights overflow.

Don't check the thread often but am active in game. I'm TokyoTom.

Drayco21

Elsa fuckin' Bloodstone, damn straight.

Every time I feel a little less passionate about this game, they remind me why it's best Marvel game on the market. Can't wait.

Durden77

Elsa fuckin' Bloodstone, damn straight.

Every time I feel a little less passionate about this game, they remind me why it's best Marvel game on the market. Can't wait.

Yup, it honestly is. It's one massive grind, but it's a damn entertaining one, and netmarble's support has honestly been pretty fantastic. This game is leaps and bounds better than when it first launched, and it was already pretty good then. I'm embarrassed to say it but I've barely even been playinf console games latley. This game is taking up all of my gaming time lol.

Get on those timeline battles Capes! We're going to need that extra energy today for double bios! I've done my part.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Hopefully the new chars are tied to the Halloween themed special missions. I'd farm Elsa Bloodstone so hard.

I don't know any of those characters and I like it. Funny how this game is going the opposite direction as MPQ as far as characters go, this one keeps adding obscure ones while MPQ can't stop adding different versions of Wolverine/Hulk.

"Only" 90 bios off of Black Widow 6*, she should make a big difference for my team.

Drayco21

Patch Notes up:

The 6 new costumes are classic Blaze Ghost Rider, classic afro Blade, Claws Black Cat, Spider-MODOK, Noir Punisher, and Modern Lash (as opposed to any other version?)

New characters are unlocked out a special box from a Halloween event- sounds like it'll work like the arena/villain siege boxes, so that's pretty lame.

Thor, Black Bolt and Punisher getting 6 star skills.

Wow some great quality of life improvements. That mission auto-repeat will be amazing for Special missions. I just wish it would stop when your three bios have been collected in Story and disabled the rank up pop up after missions.

Nice changes elsewhere too. Glad to see Thor and Bolt improvements.

Wait so I have MVP for alliance battle but didn't receive 5500 gems. Anyone know how this works?

And woops, missed a day this week. Score is so low...

Durden77

Looking forward to the patch. NM continues to impress.

Ant-Man gets a lot of shit, but I really like him. He's a lot of fun, and fucking great as a striker with his shrink ray. I think he just gets looked at so negatively because the other two members of team Pym are just so godlike. I've got Giant Man and YJ at 3 star now working towards 4 and fuck man. These characters are insane. YJ is pretty much invincible 3/4 of the time. And GM is just straight up so effective.

I like Wasp but her aura and her charge need work, the aura has a really small radius and doesn't really do much while the charge just doesn't do any damage. Her 5* ability is good but I feel like doesn't damage the opponent as much as it should, while I see her physically hitting the opponent sometimes no damage numbers or "miss"es pop up. Her rapid fire ability and Leadership are both godlike though, one of the best leaderships in the game.

Even without a buff, a 6* skill + costume would be enough for her.

Durden77

Ant Man I feel needs needs a beef up, like Wasp, if used right, he could be a good key player.

Maybe a larger debuff for the shrink ray (15-20%) and a quicker stomp attack after? The shrink ray's animation is quick and worth it, but the stomp afterwards always seems to take forever. I usually cancel the attack after the ray fires.

Also one of his punch attacks, think it's the Pym punch, the one where he just....punches (without shrinking), seems pretty redundant and useless. I don't even think it has break properties. That could be adjusted. The shrinking punch is good though.

Looks like they updated the patch notes (or I've lost my mind). Now the auto-repeat is said to stop under these circumstances:

※ Auto Repeat can be stopped for following reasons
-Dimension rifts opening in Story Mode
-Special Stage reaching 100%
-All Biometrics collected (3/3)

Much better.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Shit looks like the only way to get the new chars will be around Halloween time only. That special stage is an icon on the menu like Battlework....Fuck I wanted Elsa and Warwolf.

At least I'll get the Black Cat uni. We'll see if it makes her good or not...

Top Bottom