• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Looks like I'm gonna lose all my crystals on Gamora, SG and CM costumes, so it looks like the new characters aren't going to be available to me for some time.

I'll have to choose one to slowly work towards with daily chests, apparently they aren't farmable, which is no surprise.

As for new characters, I hope they add some more villains as they've fucked up the balance with the past few updates.

Durden77

Holy crap, what excellent deep QoL improvements. They just won't let me stop playing this game will they? None of the 3 new characters interest me, but a few of the uniforms do. Also yay for Ant-Man getting a 6 star skill! Been slowly working on getting him to 6*, at 5* now.

I've been dicking around with this Star Wars Heroes game while this one's under maintenance, and it definitely takes a lot of cues from this game. Similar "biometrics" type system and the like. Good. FF is one of the only full fledged F2P games that doesn't feel like a rip off to me, and it always actually feels like I'm earning something when I play. The more people that take heed, the better.

mreddie

WE GOT FUTURE SIGN

tumblr_inline_nxmsz7hrZS1r0zz7o_500.gif

The daily chest selectors work on the new characters. I've been saving them and kept rolling speed thinking I was unlucky. All three new spiders are speed.

So lucky...

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Game seems to be running smoother on my 5S, not sure if placebo. It wasn't running badly by any means before, but now it's like butter.

So the only way to get the new characters is through chest selectors and random bios from villain siege etc?
I never seem to get speed or universal in the selectors.

So glad that the AoS loading picture has been retired!

So the only way to get the new characters is through chest selectors and random bios from villain siege etc?

Much better than it used to be, at least you get 8 daily for the 4

Drayco21

Speed Selectors feel like the most common of the four types so far, so it shouldn't be too hard to get them to an okay level as a F2P player. Trying to 6 star them is going to suck ass, but that's true of most characters.

Real shame there aren't Special Missions- maybe when Kaine and Agent Venom come to the game, there can be a full Spider-Verse special missions section added to properly allow for grinding.
:(

Gamora's costume looks AMAZING, my jaw dropped. Sister Grimm's also looks cool, can't wait to eventually get her to 6*.

Also I'm okay with having to use daily chests for the new characters, I don't have a speed character to farm anyway so now I just have to decide which one I want farmed first.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I take back what I said, I already miss Bonus Missions. Sure, the Lv1 Chips were useless but I got all types of Norn Stones, instead of two types each day. Of course, the quantities were lower, but consistency was nice.

Drayco21

I take back what I said, I already miss Bonus Missions. Sure, the Lv1 Chips were useless but I got all types of Norn Stones, instead of two types each day. Of course, the quantities were lower, but consistency was nice.

Used to provide a lot more potential daily gold too.

I don't really mind the change though, I really only played one daily and bonus a day for my 25 crystals anyway.

Actually, I think the gold loss is negligible at best, don't forget that the first few bonus levels barely gave you any gold. I prefer the new bonus levels, especially that I can put it on repeat.

The Kree

Banned
I died in the middle of a villain siege and a new character selector popped up instead of just going back to the menu, but the game froze when I made my choice.

This is awesome, I almost posted the other day that some Spider-Man supporting characters would be cool, and these are exactly the three I would have wanted!

All speed character, going to take a while for me to get these new ones. Ended up just using my selectors for 8 bios each. Hope for some luck from mission results (if they are available there) or just fingers crossed for speed selectors for the next three logins haha!

Drayco21

So how do I go about getting Gwen and silk?

Log in everyday for your 8 bio hero selector. Most of the time it'll be speed (They have the most one star characters, so they're the most likely chest to open), which you can then use on Gwen or Silk.

It's just an odd thing about how the game is. Every few updates you should just delete the app and do a clean install (make sure to connect to Facebook first).

Weird... I deleted it and reinstalled, and it's showing up as 1.4 again. In fact I've done it twice now, and the second time I haven't even opened it yet, but it's still showing up as 1.4.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Okay, this may just be me, but it feels like this game runs way better now on my dinky iPhone 4S than it did before the update. I mean, framerate still drops to the teens when fighting tons of enemies (which happens more often now that the stages are shorter but the enemy counts remained the same) but the rest of the time the game runs better and crashes less often. Heck, I can lock my phone then return after a while and the game doesn't start from the title screen anymore! I could even connect my Facebook account to it to back up my save data! (Before I couldn't because it opened the Facebook app which made it so that Future Fight crashed)

I need a better phone. (Or computer, my laptop can't run the game on Bluestacks either)

Mrcapcom

There actually is no 3* bracket, the upcoming BWs will all be >4* zo be prepared for that.

Really? Ok so at this point I should just wait on buying anything as far as bios for the new characters? I have about 2100 gems I think I want to get Spidey & Gamora costumes. I want War Machine but he doesn't do anythign new except look vs the Iron Patriot Costume.

Durden77

About the only QoL improvement I'd like to see now is when I select a material to find, I wish the menu pop up would show which bio was associated with each mission too. Usually if I need materials, I'll go to the mission that I want the bios the most for, but cycling through all of them is a pain. Whether it just be a little picture or something it would be nice.

Bought Cap's Winter Soldier uniform. Can't decide on which others. Ant-Man is long overdue and I finally saw the movie so I'm setting aside 750 for him. That leaves me with two more I can buy.

Don't have War Machine's IP, so I might go for his Avengers one.

Top Bottom