• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
What the heck, are rifts broken? I haven't had a special item drop in two days. I've wasted so much energy trying to get dodge/ignore dodge items the past two days and not a single drop.

Edit: As soon as I complained I got one. The game knew.

Yeah new spidey costume sucks. The stun is way more important. I don't regret the purchase since I'd like to own every costume anyway, but it is worse.

I kinda regret it since I don't buy crystals right now. Oh well.
edit: The web ability also for whatever reason freezes my game for a second or two with the costume. It's annoying.

I've had the freeze issue with a few skills this update across bluestacks and my android tablet. I haven't noticed the issue on iOS (6+).

So my UniVision just got one shot (I mean full 100 to 0) by a Nico in the new costume with her main skill at point blank range. What in the holy hell?

And I just know Kepow is out there reading this and grinning super hard.

GreekWolf

Any room left in Tights or Capes? I've been a member of a Korean team since the beginning, but our guys are all retiring.

Heavy contributor here, perform AB every day without fail. :)

edit - handle is MikoPiko

So my UniVision just got one shot (I mean full 100 to 0) by a Nico in the new costume with her main skill at point blank range. What in the holy hell?

And I just know Kepow is out there reading this and grinning super hard.
She does absurd damage with her costume, I love it, especially the birds she shoots are way more powerful than the wolf variant. She's my favorite character right now, can't wait to get her to 6*.

Does it make her attacks fire by chance?
Oddly it does not, it just adds burn damage to her skills. I just realized my Fire gear does nothing for her :(

They should really start giving more characters elemental damage and get rid of energy(and immunity when they're at it). What's the point of all these boosts and resists when almost zero characters actually do elemental damage.

mreddie

Oddly it does not, it just adds burn damage to her skills. I just realized my Fire gear does nothing for her :(

They should really start giving more characters elemental damage and get rid of energy(and immunity when they're at it). What's the point of all these boosts and resists when almost zero characters actually do elemental damage.

The only ones that matter for the lightning based attacks. And it's only like 4 people?

According to Reddit (take it with grain), WW Hulk and Queen of Hel Angela costumes are coming.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I've been trying to apply to Tights but it's not letting me, even though it's not full? Name's ELECZero in-game.

EDIT: Says that "There are too many pending alliance applications."

Drayco21

According to Reddit (take it with grain), WW Hulk and Queen of Hel Angela costumes are coming.

Leak's coming from Mr_Munkki, and he's been 100% on the mark so far, so I think it's safe to assume that they're at least in the game, if not coming soon (like with Doctor Strange).

Hopefully World War Hulk is a better uniform than Maestro.

And while we're talking uniform wishlists, Netmarble, please hook a brother up with a proper Guardians uniform Star-Lord. I need it.

Durden77

I wish they would readjust the story missions. Having all the high level ones being only SHIELD characters is annoying. I don't really care to grind bios for much more of those guys. But the highest level for grinding all the other characters is 50, and that's only Black Bolt.

I wouldn't mind spending so much gold on iso sets if it wasn't so fucking hard to even get an 8 set. I spent a million and I got 2, both of them bad. They should at least give me an increased chance to get the kind of set I'm looking for.

Edit: Now I'm starting to regret skipping on +dodge iso set on SG.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Is Gwen worth it or is everyone on Team Silk?

I have both at 6 stars. Gwen is...good. Very fun character, completely unique. Her feet never touch the ground. She's great in Alliance Battle because the mobs can't touch her with skill cooldown on. She just has a bit of a hard time connecting, which impacts her DPS a bit. She still shred fools because they can't hit her anyway. Silk is just a brutal murder machine. She's the speed equivalent of Goliath and Yellowjacket. Ridiculously powerful.

On that note, I have Power of Angry Hulk on her. Wondering if I should go for a defense or HP recovery set...or maybe Hawk's Eye. The set DOES fucking work on her though.

I wouldn't mind spending so much gold on iso sets if it wasn't so fucking hard to even get an 8 set. I spent a million and I got 2, both of them bad. They should at least give me an increased chance to get the kind of set I'm looking for.

Edit: Now I'm starting to regret skipping on +dodge iso set on SG.

I have Smart Raccoon on her and won't go back. My Nico BURNS down mofos in pvp so hard.

Yeah Smart Raccoon is what I'm aiming for but I'll take anything offense based that I can get my hands on, she already demolishes a lot of 6 star characters at 5 stars so I'm excited to get her to max gear/level/rank/skills to see where her limits are.

I'm going to finally be able to 6* Captain Marvel today, I still remember first starting this game and immediately deciding to grind for her. Took me like a month to finally get her, initially the grind to 6* seemed impossible but it's crazy that it's suddenly here.

Mrcapcom

I can't find it for the life of me but what stages are good for EXP? I need to level up my lvl 50's and im on level 9 last state (lincoln) and he keeps whopping my guys butt smh I'm running 5* Hulk/UniVision/BlackSpidey all at level 50

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I can't find it for the life of me but what stages are good for EXP? I need to level up my lvl 50's and im on level 9 last state (lincoln) and he keeps whopping my guys butt smh I'm running 5* Hulk/UniVision/BlackSpidey all at level 50

The highest stage your guys can finish on auto. Maybe 9-7 for you. Let me kick ass and gain XP. It's a long process. If you want to speed it up, get the 3X booster in the shop.

So the Christmas event seems a bit disappointing, all the boxes are random, and I only got gold out of my initial set of tokens, no bios at all.

Turns out you can't earn bios with the Christmas tokens, so that sucks.

I took a look at the upcoming sales and I think I'm only going to go for the speed bios sale so I can get Silk ranked up. I kinda wanted the SG pack too but I realized I only need 80 more bios for her so that's a lot of wasted crystals.

Mrcapcom

Turns out you can't earn bios with the Christmas tokens, so that sucks.

I took a look at the upcoming sales and I think I'm only going to go for the speed bios sale so I can get Silk ranked up. I kinda wanted the SG pack too but I realized I only need 80 more bios for her so that's a lot of wasted crystals.

Yea going for the speed pack too. Either Silk or Gamora will get the Bios. Her Costume is sweet.

The highest stage your guys can finish on auto. Maybe 9-7 for you. Let me kick ass and gain XP. It's a long process. If you want to speed it up, get the 3X booster in the shop.

Thanks! I'll try 9-7

O no I can't sign in and I belive the sale starts at 11AM EST

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
For some reason I can't connect right now. :(

edit: Finally connected.
edit2: Nevermind, downloaded a patch then right back to can't establish connection.

I really screwed myself over buying the ANAD spiderman, now I won't have the crystals for the speed bios.

Mrcapcom

So what's the verdict on the uniforms?

I brought Gamora and I love it. I here don't buy Spidey Costume unless you don't have Black One if you do Pass. War Machine is the same if you have Patriot Pass unless you like cool new look. Thats all I heard so far on what interest me

Is there any reason to do the higher level event missions? They seem to give me about the same amount of (mostly useless) tokens.
To get more tokens, you can do each difficulty level 5 times so if you want more tokens you'll have to do the harder ones too.

This update has been a mess, the Christmas level looks EXACTLY the same as the Halloween level but now the tokens are almost worthless. This update seems more focused on getting you to pay for crystals than it is about giving you gifts

So it's like real Christmas, a ripoff.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Maaaan. Why even bother, then. The Halloween missions were so great, this is just disappointing.
Yep. Now it's going to take a long time for me to rank up Silk. Outside of BW bios, I'll have to slowly save up crystals and hope for a package to show up.

Disappointing. Getting 7000 gold out of a box is pretty worthless to me when I'm sitting on 8 million. I guess the extra clear tickets are welcome though.

-Digits-

I don't think I'll even bother with this event. These arbitrary immunities are stupid. They were annoying during Halloween and it's still annoying now but with worse rewards.

The saddest part about the rewards is that getting the 7k gold reward from the biggest box is a net loss of 5k gold since every token is worth 1k, it's like they went out of their way to give everyone the worst rewards possible.

Top Bottom