• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Bought the new WM costume even though I already have Iron Patriot as it looks so cool.

Damn, my inventory is full again. Inventory management is so boring, what do you guys usually ditch when you're full?

Bought the new WM costume even though I already have Iron Patriot as it looks so cool.

Damn, my inventory is full again. Inventory management is so boring, what do you guys usually ditch when you're full?

As long as you keep up with your ISO-8s, you'll never max inventory. Use your 1 and 2* ISOs to level up your 3* and up ones. Combine until you got yourself a nice collection of 4* and above ones.

I'm going to have to boot Giant Man from my team and put Carol back in. I missed her Ms. Marvel look. It's funny how much better it looks here than in Marvel Heroes.

Random thoughts on the update after messing around in Skill Preview (thus, no comments on actual damage of moves, just gameplay feel):

- I think I will invest my daily 8 selectors towards Silk. She has my fav moveset of the 3 newbies, then Gwen, then Miles. Miles doesn't seem bad, but I'm not huge on the feel of his attacks.

- Gamora gets an additional hit on the dagger toss before her leaping attack + bleed damage. She also gets nice blue accent lights on her attacks (vs Red on normal). Instant purchase.

- Nico gets all new flame visuals + additional hits on skills and burn damage. Instant purchase.

- Spidey gets 2 altered moves and added lightning damage. Instant purchase.

- WM's Uni is literally just IP w/ a different look and green laser. I have IP so that saves me 750 Crystals.

- Winter Soldier Cap is probably better than 2099 with the guard break + attack on his buff (vs her dodge). He also has 10% higher activation for the invuln. However, I like 2099's visuals more so IDK if it's worth the Crystals or not.

- Blackbolt is just the guard break. Seems good, but I'll wait for something more substantial.

- I don't like the change done to Carol's Spike Spirit Bomb with the MM Uni. I normally do a rotation of dash punch -> explosion -> bomb to dodge / clear space -> ranged beam. The changed version adds a hit where she air lunges to the opp and messes that up.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
So Silk is basically the equivalent of Goliath and Yellowjacket, but for speed. She's broken to hell and back. I love it.

Also....the Tights are in goddamn shambles. It's a shame. T_T

So Silk is basically the equivalent of Goliath and Yellowjacket, but for speed. She's broken to hell and back. I love it.
That makes me happy to hear.

Also....the Tights are in goddamn shambles. It's a shame. T_T

How many of y'all are still active there? If it's only a few then we could possibly merge together after we level up more and get the extra slots (since Capes has been at lvl 20 for a while).

If we don't merge, we could boot some people from Capes who hardly contribute for the very active Tights people that want a new home.

I'll second this idea. It's a huge bummer to be held back from the alliance bonuses because everyone else has gone silent or are hardly there. Helps us in Capes too, so win win.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
How many of y'all are still active there? If it's only a few then we could possibly merge together after we level up more and get the extra slots (since Capes has been at lvl 20 for a while).

Last I checked it was like 5-6 people. We have a dude that hasn't logged on in two months...

I'll start taking a look at contribution for Capes this week. Maybe we need another check in.

edit: NM I can only accept as rank 1, not boot. That must be only the alliance leader.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I sure wish I had farmed War Machine now....his new uni is ridiculously good looking. Bought it anyway. Now to farm!

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So, umm, what are the names of the GAF Alliances? Also, can I join? I'm fairly active, but don't have any >3* characters, and my highest character level is 31.

I need opinions so I can do better in BW.

Which one of these blast heroes are better at 3*? Quake, WM, Iron Man, Vision, Rocket.

I need to promote at least one of these(I don't have enough >4* blast characters) but I don't know which one. I'd prefer to upgrade Quake since I already leveled and geared her up a bunch but I don't know, who'd I replace her with in the 3* bracket?

Also I'm not buying a costume any time soon for any of these btw, I might sometime in the future.

Mrcapcom

Which one of these blast heroes are better at 3*? Quake, WM, Iron Man, Vision, Rocket.

I need to promote at least one of these(I don't have enough >4* blast characters) but I don't know which one. I'd prefer to upgrade Quake since I already leveled and geared her up a bunch but I don't know, who'd I replace her with in the 3* bracket?

Also I'm not buying a costume any time soon for any of these btw, I might sometime in the future.
VISION with Uni and War Machine

Definitely don't keep IM at 3*. Dude is just awful with only his first three skills.

My 3 star team at the moment is:

Spider-Man
Green Goblin
Black Panther
She-Hulk
Throot

I'm pretty happy with it, wins 90% of the BW matches. GG hardly gets touched.

Definitely don't keep IM at 3*. Dude is just awful with only his first three skills.
That's true, not like I'm going to use him in any meaningful way anyway, I just need one more blast character to be able to participate in >4*.
My 3 star team at the moment is:

Spider-Man
Green Goblin
Black Panther
She-Hulk
Throot

I'm pretty happy with it, wins 90% of the BW matches. GG hardly gets touched.

Yeah I see my GG winning me matches left and right too, rest of my team needs work though. For now it's: Cap 2099, Quake, GG, SpOck, Singularity. It's decent but it's not great, I used to win way more when I still had Nico doing insane damage, I now don't really have a damage dealer.

Drayco21

Anyone playing Star Wars Heroes of the Galaxy? Feels exactly like Future fight.

I couldn't find a thread on it anywhere.

I do a little bit. Future Fight eats up pretty much all my mobile time, and for some reason the grind for characters feels way worse in Star Wars to me, so its hooks aren't in quite as deep. Feels closer to the Dragon Age game with direct character control than Future Fight in a lot of ways.

I'll unlock that HK-47 one day, though.

I do a little bit. Future Fight eats up pretty much all my mobile time, and for some reason the grind for characters feels way worse in Star Wars to me, so its hooks aren't in quite as deep. Feels closer to the Dragon Age game with direct character control than Future Fight in a lot of ways.

I'll unlock that HK-47 one day, though.

Yeah.. here is 1 crystal for unlocking a new level..here is another 'bio' towards 80 to unclock this character.

Also where as future fight gives you a ton of energy (Through GM rewards/once a day energy refill etc). you get 1 energy for every 5 minutes and no energy refill. Heck even when you level you, you don't get energy refill, you only get 25 energy.

Oh well.

Yeah the Star Wars game basically gives you no crystals or bios for playing, it's an extremely long grind and I'll probably abandon it sooner or later as the game doesn't really give me a reason to keep playing.

Yeah the Star Wars game basically gives you no crystals or bios for playing, it's an extremely long grind and I'll probably abandon it sooner or later as the game doesn't really give me a reason to keep playing.

Its a game where essentially you are done playing after 20 minutes. Where I can spend at least an hour or two daily on Future fight.

Foofaraw

I somehow lost a move for Iron Fist with the update. He was my main guy, but he doesn't have access to pressure point jab even though he is a four star character. Anyone else run into this issue or know how to resolve it?

mreddie

I somehow lost a move for Iron Fist with the update. He was my main guy, but he doesn't have access to pressure point jab even though he is a four star character. Anyone else run into this issue or know how to resolve it?

I did when the update started, does he have a costume? Switch it with his stock uniform and then, re equip.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Woohoo, just got my second 6* with GM. I need to get an extra DD bio today for 6* with him. Next I need to decide on what sort of team I want to build next.

edit: No extra DD for me. :(

mreddie

Look closely

tw%EB%8D%B1%EC%9D%B8%EC%A6%9D%EC%9D%B4%EB%B2%A4%ED%8A%B8.PNG

Yeah looks like the Christmas event is going to be similar to the Halloween one, but there's still a chance that we might not be able to get spider bios quite as easily(or at all).

Drayco21

The stun doesn't seem to last very long with the new Spidey suit. Is it just me?

I think it's been said to drop the stun time down to one second, and the trade is supposed to be that it deals more damage and hits more enemies?

Haven't bought it yet, so I don't know from experience, just going on what I've heard thus far.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I think it's been said to drop the stun time down to one second, and the trade is supposed to be that it deals more damage and hits more enemies?

Haven't bought it yet, so I don't know from experience, just going on what I've heard thus far.
From my limited experience with it, I'd say this what they did. My spiderman is only 40, so I'm not sure the damage would make up for the loss of crowd control.

The extra damage ANAD Spidey has is nice for fast clearing of easy stages, but it's inferior for the PvP modes and harder boss battles (like 10-8 or VS 7-9).

What the heck, are rifts broken? I haven't had a special item drop in two days. I've wasted so much energy trying to get dodge/ignore dodge items the past two days and not a single drop.

Edit: As soon as I complained I got one. The game knew.

Yeah new spidey costume sucks. The stun is way more important. I don't regret the purchase since I'd like to own every costume anyway, but it is worse.

Top Bottom