• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
MFW my Black Widow destroys several 6* level 60 characters in a row in BW

BW is one of the few things that make me shit my pants in Timeline/BW. Her 6* move is goddamn murderous. Kind of regret leaving mine at level 38...Oh well I'll get to her eventually.

Also, I put Power of Angry Hulk on Silk. She doesn't need the attack power. She's already OP as fuck. I probably could have rolled Stark Backing or I Am Also Groot on her...but no I went full crazy, and 6 star isoed her goddamn Angry Hulk set. LAWD! The damage!

BW is one of the few things that make me shit my pants in Timeline/BW. Her 6* move is goddamn murderous. Kind of regret leaving mine at level 38...Oh well I'll get to her eventually.

Also, I put Power of Angry Hulk on Silk. She doesn't need the attack power. She's already OP as fuck. I probably could have rolled Stark Backing or I Am Also Groot on her...but no I went full crazy, and 6 star isoed her goddamn Angry Hulk set. LAWD! The damage!

I kinda gave up on her after her 5* because her 5* is her worst skill(it's basically suicide to ever use it in pvp) and she was really underwhelming overall but after 6* she shot up to become my MVP by far, none of my other 6*s can measure up to her insane damage. She's especially dangerous in BW where if she catches two characters in her 6* they'll both lose at least 60%(if they're tanky) and the match is basically over. The cooldown is really short too, maybe I should get smart raccoon on her...

Do I buy rank up tickets or don't I... I can get Nico and Silk to 6 if I buy both. I have so many characters to level already though.

Yeah I'm also doubting whether I should get the 5* rank up or not, if I do I only need another 200xSpeed bios to 6* Silk instead of...uh way too many. Either way I won't be able to 6* her any time soon I think.

Do I buy rank up tickets or don't I... I can get Nico and Silk to 6 if I buy both. I have so many characters to level already though.

I bought both this morning and instantly took Blackagar Boltagon to 6/6. Probably a mistake in hindsight since they're having a Black Bolt sale later, but oh well.

Silk bios don't exist and Nico is hard to acquire, do I say go for it. If I didn't have them both at 6/6 I would do it.

-----

Silk is a monster at 6/6. I have her at level 56 and she can easily solo 10-4. Going to try 10-5 now.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
We know it's coming...I want it now haha. And she just came out. Too good.

b-vaxsgxiaa7erbinu1c.jpg

I got both packages and have Silk and Nico at 6. I think my team for arena will be YJ, SG, Silk. That or I get the combat package and get She-Hulk to 6.

Silk just handled the 10-9 boss at level 46... with pokemon disadvantage by herself. O_O

That's Silk for ya. Really interested to see how common it will be to see her in arena down the line given that she's not farmable. NM gonna get that money when the thirst for getting her to 6* becomes real for some people.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I got both packages and have Silk and Nico at 6. I think my team for arena will be YJ, SG, Silk. That or I get the combat package and get She-Hulk to 6.

Silk just handled the 10-9 boss at level 46... with pokemon disadvantage by herself. O_O

She soloed 10-7 on her own at Level 53. She wasn't getting hit. At all. I thought the game glitched or something, and I accidentally got God Mode on. Enemies all around, and she didn't get a single scratch on her. Eventually, only lost health to a turret, and finally the boss.

She's ridiculous. I love my Gamora/She-Hulk/Sister Grimm team, but I may switch in Silk. Right now I've got her paired up with Quake/Superior Spider-Man.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
While it's nice you can select a new character right away to retry with in villain siege, it's annoying that environment effects frequency, such as meteors, doesn't reset.

GreekWolf

Ugh... I'm already sick of Silk. She's the new YJ/GM and already sported by every whale and popped collar douchenozzle.

Shame too, as I really did like her unique look.

While it's nice you can select a new character right away to retry with in villain siege, it's annoying that environment effects frequency, such as meteors, doesn't reset.
In these cases I just go back to the select screen, it's still great that they give you the option to immediately go again though.
Ugh... I'm already sick of Silk. She's the new YJ/GM and already sported by every whale and popped collar douchenozzle.

YJ/GM are sported by literally everyone so still an improvement in my book.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Except not really. Silk is an unfarmable, premium character. The reason why GM and YJ are everywhere, is because they are easy to farm and max out for non-paying players. The people with 6 star Silks are the people who paid to get her. Which is why she's rare as hell.

Your salt is incredible. Next time I put a 6 star ISO in my six star Silk, I'll think of you. Lol!

Popped collar douche nozzle? I'm pretty sure only a popped collar douche nozzle would write that. ;)

I love Silk. I don't use her in arena modes, but she rocks story mode for me.

The Kree

Banned

The game locks up every time I try to retry. When I reboot the game the character I chose is gone as if they were used.

In these cases I just go back to the select screen, it's still great that they give you the option to immediately go again though.

YJ/GM are sported by literally everyone so still an improvement in my book.
Venom is pretty beastly tbh. If you don't have GM he'd be a great asset. Probably even better.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Do victories in the defeat tab count for points? Every reset I get 7-8 GM/YJ teams as a tribute, and it kind of pisses me off. I can't revenge fight because my team already wiped their asses with them, offscreen. Am I missing out on points here? Do you only get points for actual defeats and then revenge? I think it's time to bring back a low level team as bait.

This whole Timeline battle mode is just confusing as fuck to me. I just hammered Rank 41, 61 and 127. And yet I'm rank 3200 something. More points they said! T_T

The higher in rank a team is the more points you get, so if a player has like 300 more points than you you'll get like 25(+0-10 depending on how long your streak has been going). The game never gives you teams with WAY more points than you have so you have to just keep refreshing until you get someone with a decent amount of points to take down. A team with 3 level 1 characters can still earn you more points than a fully pimped out 6*/60 team, look at how many more points than you they have.

On revenge: If other players challenge your team, it'll come up in the defend tab(same screen that gives you your ranking info). When it says "defeated" that means that a team has defeated you, if this happens you get a chance to take revenge and earn more points(5 times a day max). Because you only get 10 matches a day, using a bait team(a team strong enough to win fights but weak enough to get beaten by teams that your main team can handle) is a good way to also get 5 revenge matches in a day, if you're confident you can revenge any team that beat your main team then that's fine too.

Sadly, because you can refresh your 10 matches with crystals, whales will ALWAYS land on top of the rankings because they can simply play more matches than anyone else.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I always aim for the highest ranked team I can find. The max points I get is 42. The defeat tab always has Victory already. I don't think it's worth it to get a low-level team as the last fight at this point...won't change my final ranking percentage at all. It's kind of disappointing to know that these are lost points...On the flip side...I DIDN"T KNOW that you could crystal your way to more shots per day. That...explains everything. I am NOT going down that path.. If I knew this, I'd have never questioned the ridiculous points of anyone else. Kind of really wraps up my questions. NOW I get it.

So no free stuff for Christmas?

I'm confused by all this timeline battle stuff too, I always just used too pick the weakest looking teams to fight to get quick wins... what does having a higher rank gain you?

No idea what you're all talking about with all this re-rolling ISO stuff either, is there a guide to all that stuff? I have 11 mill to spend...

I mostly just use Timeline battles to get tokens. I typically pick the weakest teams and try to get 5 defenses a day (it doesn't always work out that way). Every week I get 160 Crystals from it. What do y'all tend to get?

I mostly just use Timeline battles to get tokens. I typically pick the weakest teams and try to get 5 defenses a day (it doesn't always work out that way). Every week I get 160 Crystals from it. What do y'all tend to get?

220. Without creating a bait team or spending crystals I don't think it's possible for me to get anymore. I don't get enough teams to revenge against.

In honor of our banned (both forums and now FF) brother Kepow, I hit #11 worldwide in Battleworld. I would be higher but I got wrecked by a decked out universal team with Loki, Thor, Blackbolt, Singularity, and Vision. It was a massacre. I did steamroll the other 19 I faced.

gLkQx4k.jpg

In honor of our banned (both forums and now FF) brother Kepow, I hit #11 worldwide in Battleworld. I would be higher but I got wrecked by a decked out universal team with Loki, Thor, Blackbolt, Singularity, and Vision. It was a massacre. I did steamroll the other 19 I faced.

Wtf? Dammit Kepow what was it this time? I'm assuming abusing the BW exploit?

Oops, yeah the AB exploit is what I meant. And yeah that would be awful if it was permanent.

Edit: Probably this:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

We have taken action against those who abused the Alliance Achievement bug. There are varied amounts of abuse, and each case has been dealt with separately. Some of the abusers face a permanent ban, others will have the attained rewards removed and face a temporary ban.

Hope he didn't abuse it too hard.

Oops, yeah the AB exploit is what I meant. And yeah that would be awful if it was permanent.

Edit: Probably this:

Hope he didn't abuse it too hard.

He said he did it for 15 minutes, whatever that means. Sounds like a lot to me, but maybe some folks were doing it for hours?

RIP, Kepow. He died so that we may live.

Top Bottom