• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

32 Punisher... not a character I've been levelling but hey.

I think I somehow missed out on the 20 free Hulkbuster bios last week, I'm sure I logged in several times each day, annoying.

32 Malekith, fuck yeah.

yeb1kVr.gif

My TL team is coming along well, however I need more shards and Cindy bios. ISOs are really annoying to obtain now as well. Doing team up battle is the only reliable way to get the items I need and it's a pain due to the lag and terrible players. I wish I could just do it solo to at least remove one of those headaches.

My TL team is coming along well, however I need more shards and Cindy bios. ISOs are really annoying to obtain now as well. Doing team up battle is the only reliable way to get the items I need and it's a pain due to the lag and terrible players. I wish I could just do it solo to at least remove one of those headaches.

Damn son. Are there any teams that give you any trouble (outside of mirror matches)?

Gwen has issues with hitting her targets, Jess is a poor man's She-Hulk without the awesome uniform (and not free either), Destroyer is awful, so Miles by default.

Gwen has issues with hitting her targets, Jess is a poor man's She-Hulk without the awesome uniform (and not free either), Destroyer is awful, so Miles by default.

Ta. Figured it was between Miles and Gwen.

Considering using my 5 and 6 star rank up tickets, but not sure if I should just wait until the next update/batch of characters and see if the next group are more worthwhile.

Still hoping against hope that they add Deadpool to the game for the movie release lol.. Yeah..

Have all but Loki up there.

He's top tier now?

He's ridiculously good. And yeah, King of AB without question. With him in you'll always get to the biometric reward tier.

Also 1.9 patch teaser.

1. 1 New Character joins the fight!

A new Character joins the fight!

2. New Stages in Villain Siege!

3 More Villains have been placed on S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most wanted list. We need to track down Yellowjacket, Ultron and Loki to ensure the safety of this world.

3. New Daily Mission – Stage 6 designed for Lv.60s

A new deadly daily mission location has been discovered. Approach with extreme caution, as these missions will require only the strongest of characters!

It turns out that these facilities have more ISO-8 than other target locations!

4. New 6 Star Skills

After months of training, 6 of our esteemed characters have developed a new weapon in their arsenals! The following characters have unlocked their 6 star skills:

Hulk, Red Hulk, Hulkbuster, Drax, Captain Marvel and….Who? Who is this “Star-Lord”?

5. Hero Revamp

Some heroes are getting tweaked to more effectively smash their enemies. Currently we have no further information on these changes, but we are making use of our newest addition to decipher the texts we received.

Drayco21

I can't wait for Peggy Carter and her totally awesome super powers of "punching people" and "shooting guns".

Edit: Character has black hair apparently? Shit, maybe we're getting Strange after all. That'd be hype.

Drayco21

Jessica Drew would be cool. It'd make a bunch of people really made about more Spiders though, even if she isn't really a Spider.

Also, token shop changes:

Now that people might actually want these bios for the new 6 star skills, better make 'em non-farmable. Ah well, Thor and Black Panther don't have a lot of places to get bios from either, and getting Ant-Man shifters is pretty unreliable too, so this is fine. Wish Star-Lord would come back to one of these.

Someone on Reddit mentioned Red She-Hulk and now I'm inclined to agree. Three "Hulk" characters getting new skills and the WWH costume datamined (which makes sense to be released in this patch) make this seem like a very Hulk-themed patch.

Peggy would be another generic speed female with no powers, like we don't already have enough of those. When people play "Marvel Future Fight" they're generally not interested in playing as fighty shooty girl. It's completely fine if she's just a costume.

I'd rather get irrelevant but cool characters with actual powers.

Edit: Great, still no Wasp in chaos chests, still no 6* skill, still no costume. I really hope they're not waiting until Antman 2 to give her those.

Hmmm, kinda sad Hulkbuster is leaving the token shop as I was going to bulk him up even though he's pretty bad, but happy for BP and Thor joining.

I now have every single character on the roster at a minimum of 3 stars and level 30, woo!

Drayco21

I'd like Sam, especially when we get proper Rich later as "Nova Prime" and they can team up with a proper helmet Star-Lord for Cosmic Shenanigans.

Could also be Amadeus Cho or Kate Bishop. America Chavez is also an option, I guess.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I'd like Sam, especially when we get proper Rich later as "Nova Prime" and they can team up with a proper helmet Star-Lord for Cosmic Shenanigans.

Could also be Amadeus Cho or Kate Bishop. America Chavez is also an option, I guess.

If that happens I'd drop any of my characters and replace them with America Chávez in a heart beat.

Okay, I'd drop Captain Marvel for Miss America, not my She-Hulk or Wasp. I really wanted to like Carol but she's just not that good. :/

Why would they put someone like Kamala or America out by themselves though?

The last solo character we got was Jessica Jones, to coincide with her show, but I can't think of anything they'd be tying in with at the moment?

Kamala makes sense. She's front and center in the All New, All Different Avengers flagship book. The book isn't very good, but none of the ANAD Avengers books are.

I wanted Doctor Strange. :( I would dump mucho dinero into acquiring him. Doesn't hurt that he has the best Marvel relaunch book by far.

Peggy is young...er than her last appearance in Winter Soldier.

If we're counting Peggy then I'm counting Namor

My female Battleworld team is quickly approaching unbeatable status: She-Hulk, SG, Silk, BW, Marvel, all 6*. Only problem is my last slot, in which I also have Gamora available, but I think with Marvel's 6* approaching she's gonna be pretty good.

How good is Daisy btw? I'm thinking of training her but I don't know if she's good enough to overtake even Wasp.

edit: Oh my god I just saw my 300HP Silk whittle down a 60/6 Captain Marvel from full health by timing my skills correctly, that's ridiculous.

Yeah I usually beat VS9 with her unscatched (I mean at full life, zero damage taken). Manual play makes Silk unbeatable. I pretty much use the same female team. Last BW where I was able to use her I went undefeated (but split my entries) and only 1 team managed to kill Silk.This was on auto play. I have way better ISO and gear now so I really want to see what she can do.

Daisy is good when her buff is up, mediocre the rest of the time. I didn't invest much in mine, but she does have an 8 iso set and avg skills/gear yet she does pretty poor damage and isn't beefy. I'm always disappointed when she gets beat by mediocre characters in team up.

Yeah I usually beat VS9 with her unscatched (I mean at full life, zero damage taken). Manual play makes Silk unbeatable. I pretty much use the same female team. Last BW where I was able to use her I went undefeated (but split my entries) and only 1 team managed to kill Silk.This was on auto play. I have way better ISO and gear now so I really want to see what she can do.

Daisy is good when her buff is up, mediocre the rest of the time. I didn't invest much in mine, but she does have an 8 iso set and avg skills/gear yet she does pretty poor damage and isn't beefy. I'm always disappointed when she gets beat by mediocre characters in team up.
Took into account from your previous post about having Silk with the Angry Hulk ISO set 8 bonus and she wrecks.

Drayco21

Last clue is out. "7th". Pretty much a given at this point we're getting Cho Hulk. Fits right in with the whole Hulk themed update.

Yup, that's a lock.

7th smartest man on the planet, black hair, young; it's Cho alright.

I'm down.

2130751-hank_vs_cho.jpg

Hope he has a transformation mechanic so he can have some classic Amadeus Cho stuff, and isn't full-on Hulk all the time.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm definitely down for Cho. But yeah, it will be kinda lame if he's on Hulk mode full time, hope that's not the case.

Top Bottom