• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Indignate

They're easy to farm so I don't see why not if you're using them. And they'll probably get a 6* skill in an update one day.

But then again I don't know anything cuz I'm not a pro player like Kepow. That's where I get all my information from when I need it.

This on the left.

Marvel%2Bfuture%2Bfight%2Bchange%2Boption%2B3.png

Ahh. OK. I thought there was some choice with the gear..i mean the only one is the final spot.

You can roll for different options on each gear. Like if you see someone say, "For 3rd gear, make the 1st option HP by LV, and the rest HP", you would select the 3rd gear, and tap on 'change option', and then re-roll until you get HP by LV in the first slot and then try for HP in the remaining slots.

Wow I was not paying attention and didn't realize the open BW reward was 4* ISO. I figured splitting them would give me 8 5* ISO FML.

At least I went undefeated in both. Carnage died a total of 4 times. Throot + Carnage is an awesome starting duo. Poor Silk never got a chance to fight.

You can roll for different options on each gear. Like if you see someone say, "For 3rd gear, make the 1st option HP by LV, and the rest HP", you would select the 3rd gear, and tap on 'change option', and then re-roll until you get HP by LV in the first slot and then try for HP in the remaining slots.

I did not know this holy crap

Ok so Green Goblin Ultimate form (huehue) is a freaking damage sponge when teamed up with Cage as Leader + Costume.

Just reached my Carnage to lvl 50 at 4*. Planning to use rank up tickets to max him and use my daily bios for other uses like A-force characters maybe.

Nice, there's a server patch going up that'll make TL refreshes give you higher and higher ranked teams each time.

Edit: Turned out to be a pretty lame change actually. The first refresh gives you an opponent slightly above your score (so about 25 points for a win), and every refresh after gives you an opponent that only has slightly more points than the last (meaning you'd have to spend a lot of gold to get up to a 50+ win).

Yeah the TL switch hasn't been that great for me.

I do enjoy the Bio sets for characters, where the more people buy, the more crystals you get back.

1250 crystals for 180 bios, extras for Silk is a good deal.

The new TL switch basically made it impossible for me to collect quest tokens for the TL wins achievement. Nearly every first match is against 6/6/60. Can't re-roll to get a team closer to my level, they will just get buffer now.

I do enjoy the Bio sets for characters, where the more people buy, the more crystals you get back.

1250 crystals for 180 bios, extras for Silk is a good deal.

My package is 2,500 crystals for the same
thing. wtf

The TL change is worse! No matter what I did, I could never roll above 35 points. One time randomly coming out of a match I got 65.

I guess if everyone is stuck with the same problem it evens out, but I'm not sure if that's the case or I just had horrible RNG. I am at .51% so I shouldn't complain too much.

You get a completely random matchup after coming out of a previous one. You have to hope that this completely random one gives you a lot of points, otherwise once you start to reroll different opponents you'll get stuck on a track that ends at 30-ish points for a win.

The concept was good, but the implementation is the worst it could've been. They've actually made TL worse somehow lol.

The new TL switch basically made it impossible for me to collect quest tokens for the TL wins achievement. Nearly every first match is against 6/6/60. Can't re-roll to get a team closer to my level, they will just get buffer now.

My package is 2,500 crystals for the same
thing. wtf

Yeah the TL switch sucks. Sorry I meant if enough people buy it.

Indignate

Kepow is trying to convince me to get to VIP 3.

I can do it if I buy 2 of the Special Pack #1.

My questions are:

Do these crystals count towards VIP?

Is VIP even worth it?

Does anyone want to play Dota 2?

I have VIP 5..and still don't even know what some of the stuff does...can anyone help fill me in?

I don't get the bio selector reset twice? thing?

the 5 daily tickets is nice? but I have like 2.5k tickets lol

I have VIP 5..and still don't even know what some of the stuff does...can anyone help fill me in?

I don't get the bio selector reset twice? thing?

the 5 daily tickets is nice? but I have like 2.5k tickets lol

Tap your portrait on the main menu and hit the "bonus" button. It has descriptions of all the bonuses in there.

Indignate

You can reset the bios for a story mission after you get the 3. I'm not sure if this is per individual mission or for all missions on activation, but it cost crystals and that sounds not worth.

I use tickets like a monster, especially when I'm running those no limit special missions make them say ugh 99.

You can reset the bios for a story mission after you get the 3. I'm not sure if this is per individual mission or for all missions on activation, but it cost crystals and that sounds not worth.

I use tickets like a monster, especially when I'm running those no limit special missions make them say ugh 99.
Never reset the bios for a story mission, it's super not worth. There's actually very few things thats actually worth your crystals, mostly uniforms and some special sales.

The cost doesn't even make sense. Resetting a mission only nets you three bios (most of the time), and at the cost of energy. Back when flash sales had a 10 bio possibility, those were 100 crystals. Now for double that price you can get 20 bios. It's a worthless benefit.

Now if 100 crystals reset ALL story missions, we'd be talking.

The storyline takes a huge nosedive at the end of chapter 8 into "Wait... WAT" territory. 9 and 10 were added later and mostly are their own thing in a separate universe or whatever.

Not that the storyline is anything to write home about, anyways.

Drayco21

Did that stuff even have an ending?

Secret-Wars-battleworld-icon-logo.jpg

More or less, anyway.

I don't think we'll ever see them bother to go back to trying anything with the story, but it ends up just being a kinda sloppy adaptation of the buildup to Secret Wars but with MODOK taking Doom's place, if I remember right (it's been quite a while).

I'm sorry but wtf at this BW event. They are rewarding YJ bios but Black Cat is needed for entry. Unfarmable and rare character required to win some of the easiest bios to farm. Damn, I really needed the gold too.

They're doing YJ to give super newbies a boost for one of the best starting characters. And since nobody cares about Black Cat, she'll just be a throwaway on everyone's team.

Top Bottom