• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Dislike the Timeline Match ups.

Here I am with 5 star players, and I get 3 six star players. Only way to get out? I have to pay to skip.

I do love the 20 bio per day subscription. That is pretty much 2 possible 6 star characters.

mreddie

It's not about this update in a vacuum, it's about trends.

When the game launched, there a few characters that were tough to get but through shifters and dimension rifts, they were attainable. (Black Cat, Loki, Destroyer, Angela, etc)

After a while, they started introducing characters you could only get when they were offered to you through battleworld.

There was a slight improvement when they gave us that daily bio box, but that just galvanized them to keep offering unfarmable characters.

Shifters and Dimension Rift guys haven't changed (AOS shifters only gives you more AOS guys).

And now, they go one step furthest and make a character that you can't use their goodwill gesture on. You supposedly HAVE to pay to get them. That's a first, and it's not a good sign for what direction they'll head in the future.

Oh yeah, that I understand but honestly, 50% of the userbase will get him, level him up a bit and not use him.

It does set a dangerous thing which hopefully gets fixed soon.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Any alliance with a spot available that I can join? I've been in a low level one for a while, but the leader seems to have bailed and there are very few active players. I'm level 42 and I'm good with contributing, I play every day and I usually beat the stages instead of using clear tickets (I tend to play them on auto while watching youtube videos or listening to podcasts).

Any alliance with a spot available that I can join? I've been in a low level one for a while, but the leader seems to have bailed and there are very few active players. I'm level 42 and I'm good with contributing, I play every day and I usually beat the stages instead of using clear tickets (I tend to play them on auto while watching youtube videos or listening to podcasts).

NeoGAF Capes has two or three spots open. So if anyone else wants in, send a request.

Look up Shadow League. I'll have to wait to remove an inactive member. Which I just added two new ppl. But do send in a request.

Indignate

NeoGAF Capes has two or three spots open. So if anyone else wants in, send a request.

I sent one cuz Kepow told me too but I haven't been accepted yet and I messaged Deadpool and errything. I'm sure he's busy doe.

Or he doesn't like me in which case It's still all good no hard feelings.

Added you, Fuu.

I sent one cuz Kepow told me too but I haven't been accepted yet and I messaged Deadpool and errything. I'm sure he's busy doe.

Or he doesn't like me in which case It's still all good no hard feelings.

Haha shiiiit, I could have sworn I added you ages ago but I must have just checked the list and forgotten about actually receiving your request lol

Indignate

Oh ok it's all good I ain't even mad.

Just make sure you add the right one cuz I discarded the Indignate one since I made a new account for those hawt new player rewards.

I'm using my Marvel Heroes name instead.

thx boo

They upped the amount of honor tokens from playing TL.

Timelinerewards.png

Will the daily bio selector be available every month or just this month?

I'm using mine to finish levelling Nico before I start on Carnage.

The bio package says at the end of your subscription they'll give you carnage. But if I already unlocked him will I get the 20 bios for him instead?

Do we know yet which one of Kamala and Thorster is stronger?

Jane has better offense, Kamala defense.

So the only way to get Carnage is to get the bio selector package right?

Yep, and it'll probably be that way permanently.

How active is the Gaf one? The one I am in only has 4-5 active players.

Pretty active actually. Lots of high contributors too.

Will the daily bio selector be available every month or just this month?

I'm using mine to finish levelling Nico before I start on Carnage.

Should be a mainstay.

The bio package says at the end of your subscription they'll give you carnage. But if I already unlocked him will I get the 20 bios for him instead?

Odd wording, noticed that too. You don't get anything special at the end.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'll probably end up getting the daily bio package for Carnage. I used my x100 combat selector on Kamala, too bad it wouldn't work on Carnage.

Mrcapcom

I'll probably end up getting the daily bio package for Carnage. I used my x100 combat selector on Kamala, too bad it wouldn't work on Carnage.

I'm gonna end up buying it too. Did anyone work out the bios though? It seems like at the end of it you won't be able to 6* him

Drayco21

Did you guys missed the ad prompt when the game boots? They say that at the end they'll give you carnage.

It says that you have to purchase it to get a Carnage, not necessarily that it will give you a bonus free Carnage at the end. I think it's probably a side-effect of English not being Netmarble's first language, but a lot of their advertising has been really weirdly worded and caused confusion in the past.

It says that you have to purchase it to get a Carnage, not necessarily that it will give you a bonus free Carnage at the end. I think it's probably a side-effect of English not being Netmarble's first language, but a lot of their advertising has been really weirdly worded and caused confusion in the past.

That ad is what I was saying was oddly worded.
Damn Netmarble and their misguidedness

Something really weird happened in team-up play, someone took a while to connect, after they did and the match started my Sister Grimm would try do her moves(she animated normally) but no particles would fly out and she did zero damage the entire match. It was like she was muted, so weird.

Okay, so I like what they did in Battleworld, They let you reset/change your opponents, but they limit the amount of times you can do that.

Still irritated with the TL matching system and the gold fee. I mean here I have 1,000 points, then I use 500gold etc etc to find new match..and they match me with someone that has 1400 points 6/6/60. Its redonk. Sure you get 50 if you lose, but say good bye to any crystals.

Well finally got Carnage to 60 with gears at 12/12/12/12 and Overdrive with 5*/6* ISOs. Gotta say, he's a bit disappointing after all the hype and hubbub. He's one of the squishiest characters in the game, even with his pseudo-iframe attacks. If it weren't for his heal blobs and the recovery booster I have on him, there's no way I'd be able to clear the last few story missions. Now of course I could throw on a defensive set for him, but with the way his health spikes as is, I doubt that would make much of a difference. Going to try him in AB later today, but with how unsafe his attacks are, I'm not expecting much. He is not to combat what YJ, Silk, and Loki are to their respective types.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Well finally got Carnage to 60 with gears at 12/12/12/12 and Overdrive with 5*/6* ISOs. Gotta say, he's a bit disappointing after all the hype and hubbub. He's one of the squishiest characters in the game, even with his pseudo-iframe attacks. If it weren't for his heal blobs and the recovery booster I have on him, there's no way I'd be able to clear the last few story missions. Now of course I could throw on a defensive set for him, but with the way his health spikes as is, I doubt that would make much of a difference. Going to try him in AB later today, but with how unsafe his attacks are, I'm not expecting much. He is not to combat what YJ, Silk, and Loki are to their respective types.

That's disappointing to hear after dropping cash on him. Oh well.

He's still a solid character overall, especially if you manual play so that you can always collect your health blobs. Pretty damn good damage too. I just wouldn't call him a must-have.

On the flipside though, Jane is quite the beast with Smart Raccoon. Shortening her cds enough to chain them does wonders for her. She's invincible 30% of the time.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
He's still a solid character overall, especially if you manual play so that you can always collect your health blobs. Pretty damn good damage too. I just wouldn't call him a must-have.

On the flipside though, Jane is quite the beast with Smart Raccoon. Shortening her cds enough to chain them does wonders for her. She's invincible 30% of the time.

That's good. Yeah, Jane seemed pretty good from just testing her out in the skill preview. I've got a whopping 1 bio for her right now.

edit: Anybody try out GG's uniform?

-Digits-

edit: Anybody try out GG's uniform?

I bought it but I'm still working on getting him geared up. I currently have him at 53/6/6 and his gears at 8ish. Still has a poison damage gear equipped lol. Once I have him geared up and ISO'd out I'll post impressions.

Top Bottom