• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

I have Spider-Man's Secret Wars costume. Should I get his All New, All Different one instead? Wondering if the shock damage is better than the improved Web Shot.

Also, I got Captain Marvel up to level 60 today. Slowly but surely improving her gear. (Was not pleased to see that I would still need to get her bios from the Arena every day.)
Yes it is better but I like the secret wars for the extra webbing to Web multiple targets. Too bad it has no effect on illusions.

Roto13

I tested the ANAD costume and it looks like the webbing doesn't actually trap anyone with that costume? That seems like a pretty big sacrifice.

I tested the ANAD costume and it looks like the webbing doesn't actually trap anyone with that costume? That seems like a pretty big sacrifice.

You basically give up the CC portion for a small, ultimately negligible amount of damage. I'd rather have another two seconds of CC than a couple thousand damage. ANAD Spideys are easy fodder in TL/BW. Especially not worth the crystals since you already have a uniform for him.

-Digits-

Yeah, you basically sacrifice crowd control for damage. I don't really think it's worth the tradeoff.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Currently having my best week of AB yet. Though, once a day hits that I can't use Loki, I'll drop out of the top, lol.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I whined about the new timeline matching, but I have to say I've been doing pretty well since the changes last month. I rarely feel like re-rolling teams and I've been consistently either winning all rounds or only losing once or twice per day. everything went better than expected.jpg

I whined about the new timeline matching, but I have to say I've been doing pretty well since the changes last month. I rarely feel like re-rolling teams and I've been consistently either winning all rounds or only losing once or twice per day. everything went better than expected.jpg

I still get a bit mixed about it. Sometimes feel like I'm matched well, then other times I'm matched clearly with a team that's a lot better geared - and rerolling serves little purpose but to get me slightly different versions of the Loki/Silk/Grimm | Loki/Silk/Hulkbuster top teams or whatever. Like the game wants you to lose one regardless now and then.

It matches people randomly the first time, then based on points with all your rerolls. It's one of the most simplistic ways of match-making. How good or bad the other team is never comes into play.

Once you build a team that can win anything, it's more of a slog than anything else. HB/Silk/FLoki all have shields that drag out the fights, which kills any enjoyment of the mode. At least 10 wins gets you 750 tokens now. *shrug*

Edit: Just found out that CM NN posted this today -
Next update will see something different done with timelines

Indignate

What should I drop all my tokens on?

I'm going with Elsa with villains cuz Kepow told me to get Lash, but I'm not sure about honors. Are the chest ever a good deal over guaranteeing a characters bios?

Drayco21

I use all my honor tokens on Ms. Marvel (it's taken since launch, but she'll finally be six stars sometime this week) and my villain siege tokens on Elsa. Every time I've gone with a chest, I've immediately regreted it.

I'm starting to get really excited about the next update.
1457522583139.jpg

MoUtEHGl.jpg

Fuu

So, Black Dwarf and Proxima Midnight, and the third silhouette seems to be Corvus Glaive.

tumblr_mp4jugKnAu1s2zaudo3_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_mp4jugKnAu1s2zaudo1_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_mp4jugKnAu1s2zaudo2_r1_250.jpg

So, Black Dwarf and Proxima Midnight, and the third silhouette seems to be Corvus Glaive.
Indeed. I'm guessing Dwarf will be Power, Midnight will be Universal and Glaive will be Speed. We'll probably get Thanos or Supergiant as the "World Boss" (MP Raid?).

That's awesome.

A basic question, I thought skills were supposed to go up automatically when they hit levels by the tens? I have silk level 42 and she has 1's in her skills

That's awesome.

A basic question, I thought skills were supposed to go up automatically when they hit levels by the tens? I have silk level 42 and she has 1's in her skills

Nah, gotta spend gold to level up skills. Gears automatically level up with your character's level though (after gear level 5, you have to level them yourself though).

Fuu

Just noticed the lack of covers on the rifts, I was confused for a second until I remembered they're going to change stuff.

Mrcapcom

200 Crystals being sent to everyone :) Guess they got the likes

Can't wait for the update I'm sitting on a nice amount of crystals I think ill grab stark's stash again once my current one runs out

Drayco21

It almost sounds like PVP is full-on replacing the Timeline battle as we already have it.

Blegh, I sure hope not, but their recent Timeline changes don't exactly leave me inspired.

Wowzers! New HB, Elsa and Destroyer uniforms!

wtQ0VZR.png

All three new bosses are Universal type :D

TbUNTyT.png

NetMarble is introducing above-average, powerful characters in this update. Proxima Midnight, Black Dawrf, and Corvus Glaive--three supervillains from the almighty Thanos's Black Order--will be added.

Agents will be able to acquire these formidable new characters in Raids, the most important addition to the game in this update. The biometrics of new characters will be earned when defeating these new characters within the time limit as they appear as bosses. Agents can expect adrenaline-pumping, enjoyable gameplay through refreshing new stages, team ups, and action-packed fights.

In addition, Timeline Battle will be upgraded to live PVP in order to maximize exciting and captivating gameplay. This new Timeline is expected to provide competitive enjoyment with this weekly-updated ranking system that uses characters' skills and strategies.

NetMarble has put diverse events in motion before the much-anticipated enormous update. "Special Hot Time Event" increase EXP, while "Daily Freebies Event" allow users to collect useful materials such as Dimension Debris and GUK.

So folks at the FF reddit seem to think Jane, Kamila/Singujlarity/Louis? will all be good in the live PVP.

Are these characters the next group to work on? (Singularity, Kamila, Jane (Who is Louis?)

Top Bottom