• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Not sure what I want to do. I plan on using my 6* rank up on Carnage. I'm thinking about using the remaining daily bio selectors on either Nico or Jane Foster. I have Nico's uni and she's 96/160 to 5 stars. I just have 7 bios for Jane Foster. Or I could use them on Silk, she's at 212/320.

wtf is a floki

latest

Indignate

Paul Bettany in Knight's Tale with wicked eye makeup?

Is any of the lab stuff worth it? I know the bio conversion is kind of lame, but should I rank up this other stuff to max?

Paul Bettany in Knight's Tale with wicked eye makeup?

Is any of the lab stuff worth it? I know the bio conversion is kind of lame, but should I rank up this other stuff to max?

I like using the Warp Device and the Item Shop. Sometimes when you can get a Perfect Clear on a mission in the Warp Device and get extra bios. The Item Shop is cool for stocking up on materials you are low on or higher level ISO you might need in a pinch. And you're gonna need the Antimatter Generator anyways for when your gears reach the higher levels.

But, as for the Bio Converter, I don't bother with it. Still haven't built it. lol

Roto13

I redownloaded this game after quitting after the predatory Captain Marvel SEcret Wars costume. Because I want Ms. Marvel.

Someone clear out those NeoGAF Capes applications so I can get in. I founded this alliance, dammit.

EDIT: Also I bought (with gems I had stocked) those Spider-Man and Venom packs the other day to get them up to rank 6, and finally got Captain Marvel up to rank 6, so my Journalistic Integrity team is pretty bitchin'

Think I'm gonna use my 6 star ticket on Hulkbuster as I just got him to 5*.
He was one of the first characters I was using in the game but I gave up on him as he was terrible at 3 stars, but it looks like he is good in TL battle at 6 stars?

Then I just want to get Spider-Gwen up to 6 and I'll have all the characters I want/like at 6, anything after that is a bonus!

Mrcapcom

Been busy lately to give my all but I still farm special missions. Finally got my YJ to 6* next will be Giant Man. Who should I go after next int he special missions? I thought maybe Groot. Oh Please don't kick me :-D I'm in Capes

Roto13

It's nice that I can use clear tickets to literally let the game play itself for an hour and gain a bunch of bios and EXP.

Is Carnage really only available if you pay for him? I don't want to spend any more money on this game after the shit they pulled with the comic covers.

Drayco21

Is Carnage really only available if you pay for him? I don't want to spend any more money on this game after the shit they pulled with the comic covers.

He sure is; and I doubt we'll see any other ways to get his bios any time soon, for the same reason most of the selectors didn't have the A-Force girls and they never bothered putting Carol's Secret Wars costume on sale.

It's nice that I can use clear tickets to literally let the game play itself for an hour and gain a bunch of bios and EXP.

If it's any consolation, they're actually changing how covers (now going to be cards) work entirely in the big March update. They've will have undone everything that made you quit.

I have ten 5* characters:
- Black Panther: 282/320
- Thor: 281/320
- Punisher: 227/320
- Falcon: 130/320
- Blade: 82/320
- Electra: 16/320
- Daredevil: 8/320
- Nico: 142/320
- Hulk Buster: 82/320
- Angela: 23/320

All but the final 3 are farmable and I have uniforms for both Angela and Nico. After tomorrow, I'll have 2 6* rank ups. I'm thinking about using it on HB and Angela, while continuing to slowly build up Nico via 8-Bio Blaster selectors. Would this be a smart idea? Another option would be to use one now and then save the other to see what we get in the next patch first.

For full context, my 6* list:
- Silk
- Lady Loki
- Gamora
- Elsa
- Kingpin
- Hulk
- Captain Marvel
- Ant-Man
- Black Bolt
- War Machine
- Black Widow
- Spider-Man
- Iron Man
- Captain America
- Shannon Carter
- Yellowjacket
- Goliath
- Groot
- Ronan
- Vision
- Ultron
- M.O.D.O.K.
- Drax
- Nebula
- Yondu

Use one on HB and beef him up for TL and BW; he's just too good right now. Don't use the other one yet. If the update is as big as everyone is expecting, there's a good chance there will be another top tier coming our way. One that may very well be unfarmable.

Use one on HB and beef him up for TL and BW; he's just too good right now. Don't use the other one yet. If the update is as big as everyone is expecting, there's a good chance there will be another top tier coming our way. One that may very well be unfarmable.

After making the post, I started heavily leaning towards HB + waiting on the other. If so, what is a good Gears / ISO build for him?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Wtf happened to Amadeus Cho's transformation, I just noticed the textures of his clothes are gone during his intro. lol.

81dglwr.png
TQGIe32.png

Should look like:

Izu4ebl.png

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I've gotten disconnected 5+ times in team-up play so far today. So annoying.

edit: Carnage at 6* now, woohoo.

hitmon

I have a six star ticket, should I use it on Hulkbuster or Silk?

Is there a good site that has a list of recommended ISO sets for all the different characters?

I need ideas on who to boost to 6 star after those I am currently working on are done.

Current 6 stars:
Floki
Nico
Iron man
Captain America
Ant-Man
Iron Patroit

Currently working on:

5 star Silk: she gets the daily bio sub
5 star Panther: he gets chaos tokens
5 star Goliath: 10 x special missions/ 2 x 30 min unlimited
If I have left over energy I grab 3 bios for panther & 12 for 4 star spidey, also 12 bios for 5 star universal vision

These are my 5 stars:
Vision
Drax
YJ
Goliath
Captain marvel
Hulk
Warwolf
Silk

I need opinions on top 3 for each element in your opinion?

Did y'all get the notice in your inbox about "Seismic activity in Wakanda"? I wonder if that's a hint we may be getting Thanos along with Proxima Midnight?

I had figured Thanos was going to be in the update. Wouldn't make sense to have Proxima without him, honestly. And if they're going to add a new story chapter, he's a good villain to throw in there. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we'll be getting a host of cosmic heroes as well. Maybe both Rich and Sam Novas, Agent Venom, and Squirrel Girl (I mean, who else will defeat Thanos in the end?). Not sure if this will finally be Strange's time to show up, but I suppose it's not out of the question.

Drayco21

Great, now I'm banned from two threads.

If you spent less time shitposting on Gaf and more time developing characters who actually matter for Marvel Heroes, this wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for the tip! What is the recommended ISO set for Silk?

Depends on what you want out of her. I use Stark Backing; that or We Are Groot are great for longevity and recovery, which I really like. I know a lot of others prefer using sets to boost her damage output instead, though.

hitmon

If you spent less time shitposting on Gaf and more time developing characters who actually matter for Marvel Heroes, this wouldn't be an issue.

Depends on what you want out of her. I use Stark Backing; that or We Are Groot are great for longevity and recovery, which I really like. I know a lot of others prefer using sets to boost her damage output instead, though.

Thanks, I guess I'll run the lotto and see which set pops up first. What are the recommended ISO sets for Blast Kingpin? I just landed on Blessing of Asgard, but I don't know if that's a good set for him.

Thought you were on my side Drayco ;_;

Thanks, I guess I'll run the lotto and see which set pops up first. What are the recommended ISO sets for Blast Kingpin? I just landed on Blessing of Asgard, but I don't know if that's a good set for him.

Stack Backing is great on him since he's beefy enough to last for the heals. Smart Raccoon as well to have summons constantly up. Depends more what mode you want to use him in. Use SR for the PvP modes, and SB for AB.

Bummed out that after collecting every single spring token for nearly two weeks, I missed the last two days of collecting due to being away for the weekend and missed out on the 6 star rank up ticket.
Got a 5 star ticket but got no one I want to rank up to 5 at the moment so I guess I'll save it til the next update.

Drayco21

Thought you were on my side Drayco ;_;

I was until I remembered you people made Agent Venom into a team-up, and wasted character slots on Gambit and Angela. #TeamRhak

Cool, more generic black leather costumes, except this one might get a turtleneck under it. Blegh. At least Punishane will probably look okay- Noir is cool and all, but he could really use a bigger change. Would've much rather had the Omega Effect Punished Frank costume instead, but what can you do?

Roto13

I have Spider-Man's Secret Wars costume. Should I get his All New, All Different one instead? Wondering if the shock damage is better than the improved Web Shot.

Also, I got Captain Marvel up to level 60 today. Slowly but surely improving her gear. (Was not pleased to see that I would still need to get her bios from the Arena every day.)

Top Bottom