• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Drayco21

Finally decided to give Bluestacks a shot; I know a couple people on here mentioned using it- is there any trouble with Future Fight running on it? I know the shitbags running Contest of Champions ban people for it, and after seeing Kepow perma'd for basically nothing, I'm kinda cautious about it.

Drayco21

I know that he was using an exploit to get free energy, it just seems crazy to me that it was enough on a first offense to lose his account forever, and seeing the CoC already banning Bluestacks players made me want to make sure.

Cuz I don't think I could handle having to start all my Future Fight progress over again.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Finally decided to give Bluestacks a shot; I know a couple people on here mentioned using it- is there any trouble with Future Fight running on it? I know the shitbags running Contest of Champions ban people for it, and after seeing Kepow perma'd for basically nothing, I'm kinda cautious about it.

I've been using it for a few months now I think, no trouble so far.

Ive been away for a week for work and feel behind. What's the verdict on Jane Foster and Kamala? I 6*'d Carnage and still have enough tickets to do one of the two or Hulkbuster (for BW use).

Kepow recovered most of the money he spent by disputing the charges through his bank. But yeah, quick to ban people in what is essentially a non-competitive game (there's not much character balance and not a lot of real time PVP).

Ive been away for a week for work and feel behind. What's the verdict on Jane Foster and Kamala? I 6*'d Carnage and still have enough tickets to do one of the two or Hulkbuster (for BW use).

I'd say HB over those two, but Jane is legit. Not sure how she or Kamala would fare in AB, but I wouldn't expect any gamechanging.

I know this was just asked on the last couple pages, but I was just wondering if there were still some slots open on any GAF alliances. My alliance has a bunch of inactive players. My in-game ID is CecilMcW00t. Still pretty new (a couple weeks), but my highest is a 48/4/3 Silk. Should have a 5* Nico in a week or so.

I just wanted to ask because I won't leave the alliance (and suffer the 24hr cooldown) if there aren't any open slots.

New token event starting up. Lasts 14 days, so 252 possible tokens.

0222_300dayachievement2.png

0222_300dayshop.png

And the new Battleworlds will have ISO rewards instead of bios.

0222_ISOBW6star.png

So if I go for the 6* rank up I can't get anything else huh, that's kind of a bummer. On the bright side there's no chance I'll ever not get all the tokens unless I forget to.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
From that list I can't do 10 Team-up Play and probably 9 VS, but the rest is doable.

Kind of indifferent on Battleworld being ISO instead of Bios since I mostly do it for the gold. Does feel like a downgrade though.

Son of a gun. Battleworld going from Bios to Isos? That sucks honestly. Used to get 12-18 bios per session.

Since the redonk match making/gold fees for the timeline battles, unlikely that I will hit the 5 timeline wins.

I asked for info about the GAF alliance a couple of pages back, is there an official form to fill out or wait list to join?

They completely boosted the costs on the tokens for the 5 star/6 star price point. 250? Wasn't the last event 200? It was dooable for most..Now its basically impossible unless you every single event, all 14 days (If you can even accomplish it)

Carnage and JaneThor are pretty awesome. I really want to work them into my TL team. There was a great post on the FF subreddit about Jane and lightning damage vs dodge ignore. I'd throw in Carnage with web resist. Losing Nico is my main worry since she is my Hulkbuster killer.

I asked for info about the GAF alliance a couple of pages back, is there an official form to fill out or wait list to join?

I posted the info but we're full now.

Carnage and JaneThor are pretty awesome. I really want to work them into my TL team. There was a great post on the FF subreddit about Jane and lightning damage vs dodge ignore. I'd throw in Carnage with web resist. Losing Nico is my main worry since she is my Hulkbuster killer.

Carnage with web resist seems like a waste. Too geared toward Silk, who HB destroys with absolute ease even without a web resist gear.

Well my alliance isn't a Gaf Alliance but you could apply if you feel like. We're currently a total of 16-17 members at lvl 19 (about to hit 20) and are at least top 9% in AB boards. I had to clean house on half of our members b'cuz they were basically AFK their spots and not contributing at the very least just login. You can look us up "Shadow League" if you wish. I'll gladly add you asap.

Well my alliance isn't a Gaf Alliance but you could apply if you feel like. We're currently a total of 16-17 members at lvl 19 (about to hit 20) and are at least top 9% in AB boards. I had to clean house on half of our members b'cuz they were basically AFK their spots and not contributing at the very least just login. You can look us up "Shadow League" if you wish. I'll gladly add you asap.

I sent in an application. My name is CecilMcW00t.

Just applied. Superdeluxe

Hey guys need some advice I have 200 bio selectors available, I'd like to max my 6 stars out. Some are much closer than others. How should I divy up the 200 selectors (2x100). I know sister Grimm should be number one, but with my 200, still wouldn't get her to 6, while it would several others

tumblr_o2z43jyPas1t4k9doo1_400.png

tumblr_o2z46p9otT1t4k9doo1_400.png

WatTsu

Logged in for the first time in months and got a 100 biometrics selector. I want Spider Gwen or Ms. Marvel - who's the better choice?

Logged in for the first time in months and got a 100 biometrics selector. I want Spider Gwen or Ms. Marvel - who's the better choice?

They're roughly the same level of power. What's the rest of your roster like? Any powerful speed characters already? I want to say Gwen simply because you need selectors to get her, but Ms. Marvel is ever so slightly more useful.

Hey guys need some advice I have 200 bio selectors available, I'd like to max my 6 stars out. Some are much closer than others. How should I divy up the 200 selectors (2x100). I know sister Grimm should be number one, but with my 200, still wouldn't get her to 6, while it would several others

tumblr_o2z43jyPas1t4k9doo1_400.png

tumblr_o2z46p9otT1t4k9doo1_400.png

Can't_Read.gif

From what I can see, put one of them into War Machine to finish him off. Solid blaster for you right there.

Sorry guys, just realised how tiny that is.

Good point about war machine he is at 200 bios.

Ugh another change with battle world. Before you had 20 chances to switch your draw. NOW, they made it where you lose 2 energy for every change. Might not be a ton, but when everyone in BW has 6/6. Sucks

Ugh another change with battle world. Before you had 20 chances to switch your draw. NOW, they made it where you lose 2 energy for every change. Might not be a ton, but when everyone in BW has 6/6. Sucks

Yeah, I don't mind switching a couple times in TB to get my 5 wins, but energy is way too precious to burn away on switches in BW. That sucks.

Holy smokes at Carnage in AB. With a little control those heals are crazy good. He's only 56. I'm starting him in front with Throot. I can't wait until he's 60.

He's also been clearing 10-8 since 54. The only thing that stops him is his targeting range is so far that he sometimes gets stuck reaching for enemies behind something. He will get stuck until he slowly whittles away at the enemy or the enemy does that to him.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
If i get to the 6 star rank up ticket I think I'll use it on Carnage once he's 5 stars and use the rest of the daily bios on Jane or Nico.

Holy smokes at Carnage in AB. With a little control those heals are crazy good. He's only 56. I'm starting him in front with Throot. I can't wait until he's 60.

He's also been clearing 10-8 since 54. The only thing that stops him is his targeting range is so far that he sometimes gets stuck reaching for enemies behind something. He will get stuck until he slowly whittles away at the enemy or the enemy does that to him.

What ISO set are you using on Carnage right now?

Is there a guide. For example.

XYZ character should have XYZ ISO set and XYZ gear? I just don't want to waste my isos on the wrong Iso set. this is for level 50 8 iso set.

Is there a guide. For example.

XYZ character should have XYZ ISO set and XYZ gear? I just don't want to waste my isos on the wrong Iso set. this is for level 50 8 iso set.

Only if people decide to write them. Just ask here and someone will let you know what's good. It's important to note that what ISO set and 5th gear is "best" for a character will depend on what mode(s) you're planning to excel in. So think about that as well.

Top Bottom