• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Indignate

According to Reddit, there was a post Mobirum that there would be a Uni sale for female characters on the 18th, but it got taken down. So heads up and all that.

That Elsa costume is dope

Why is there an inventory limit. That's so fucking stupid.

It's not that big of a deal. I'm assuming you're filled up with ISOs? Just start enhancing/combining them. You don't really need a plan of attack for doing that. Or just sell them.

You guys know you can sell 20 ISO at a time right? Sell all rank 1 ISOs, fuse up all 2 and 3* ones. Don't keep pointless special gears. Bam you're good. Don't even need to check your inventory daily.

Roto13

You guys know you can sell 20 ISO at a time right? Sell all rank 1 ISOs, fuse up all 2 and 3* ones. Don't keep pointless special gears. Bam you're good. Don't even need to check your inventory daily.

Except now Dimension Rifts give you multiple cards per run that each take up an individual slot, like special equipment. :mad:

They are crazy. No way that 3.2mil HP with god-like status resist isn't bugged. LOL

Edit: Hmm... On Reddit, some are saying that he sometimes gets a "shield bar" and you are able to deal massive damage?

Roto13

o9xDhvg.jpg
Can't be done.

Awakening your ISOs will randomize the stats again. Absolutely disgusting.

Found this out the hard way on a chaotic that lost all attack/all defense for crit damage/phys def FML.

I feel bad for the people I face in TL. They really stand no shot. Also, I expected Loki would suck since he's so easy to dodge, but Hulkbuster too is terrible in live TL. Silk remains queen and Carnage is also amazing since he can beat live Silk. Nico is better than Loki in TL now for sure since her clones don't miss.

Ughh, TL battle sucks now. You either cakewalk against people who don't even bother playing because they know your team will steamroll them, or it goes the opposite way and you get crazy outclassed.

World Boss hahahaha.. Why put content into the game when like 1% of the player base is ever going to be able to complete it, Netmarble? Smh

Yeah the new TL battle doesn't really make sense since 99% of the time it doesn't matter how you play since someone's gonna get dumpstered.

I don't think even 1% of players can beat world boss.

I don't think I like this new card system. They seem to be clogging up my inventory instantly and I can't be fucked to have to work out how to best upgrade/combine them.

Like: I like the costume on HB
The 5 bios a day. Woo

Dislike: changing TL to PVP ok that sucks, keeping it on the daily so forces you to do it so u can get the 25 crystals a day just blows

WTF: I can't even dent the boss,no way I can ever defeat him

Drayco21

They nerfed the boss; I still can't do shit to him :lol

What's even the best way to manually play content on Bluestacks? Trying to use WASD to control the pad feels awful and unresponsive, and one touch feels clumsy.

Indignate

Ughh, TL battle sucks now. You either cakewalk against people who don't even bother playing because they know your team will steamroll them, or it goes the opposite way and you get crazy outclassed.

This is actually hilarious.

I've never GG'd faster in any game in my life.

These cards are really pissing me off now. They're filling my inventory even faster than ISOs were while I'm running Dimension missions, and I'm not sure what to do with them... sell them, or combine them?
I equipped one and it costs 100 crystals to unequip it, fuck that.

I have 3 lvl 60's with max mastery..but I suck at PVP. The guy had 3 6 stars with levels at 58 and he just let me win. If he knew he could beat me tactically he would have fought me lol.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
They nerfed the boss; I still can't do shit to him :lol

What's even the best way to manually play content on Bluestacks? Trying to use WASD to control the pad feels awful and unresponsive, and one touch feels clumsy.

I use my mouse to click and drag the analog stick on the screen to the direction I want to go. WASD is definitely horrible to use.

Even for top tier teams like mine with max or near max characters, the new TL is a bummer in that I don't want to face the cupcakes. It's no fun, I can accidentally disconnect and lose big (I assume, I don't really know how this works), and they're worth so little points that it just uses up an entry so now there is some RNG in my placement. I fought 3 of my 10 battles against worthy opponents and those were fun. I also wish they added a direct challenge option just for training or to settle arguments.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Fuck me. I was super hyped about getting Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive. My Mega 6 star tickets....Fuck this is horseshit. This update is rank.

God damn the cards are such a resource sink. They're expensive in crystal cost, rng (ugh poison resist on my all attack), energy cost is high, and they're so powerful that you have to invest if you want to stay on top.

So beating a raid boss gets you 200 crystals and 200k gold, and for the first time beating Dwarf you get a 5* ISO rank up material. Not sure if the former is per win or once per week, but it's a nice bonus.

Once you get your tactics down, the fight is actually pretty fun. Very Souls-like I'd say. Can't wait for the other two now.

So beating a raid boss gets you 200 crystals and 200k gold, and for the first time beating Dwarf you get a 5* ISO rank up material. Not sure if the former is per win or once per week, but it's a nice bonus.

Once you get your tactics down, the fight is actually pretty fun. Very Souls-like I'd say. Can't wait for the other two now.

Wow yeah it totally does have a Souls vibe to it. Really makes me wish this game had a evasive roll button.

mreddie

So while this update doesn't top it, right now, this update is the A Force update. Korean players are in a fit and the burnout has reached others.

Goddammit. Crit damage/Phys defense on my gifted awakened ISO. My luck has been absolutely atrocious with chaos ISOs. And of course my friend sends me a pic of his 280/280 All attack/All defense one that he got. -_-

How are HB and Destroyer's costumes?

Is HB even more OP or was it more of a UGG situation?

Does Destroyer not suck now?

Both are worth having. After the awful three costumes last time, they did right this time. I'd scoop them all up (well Destroyer's if you ever plan on playing him). Destroyer isn't going to be OP or anything, but at 6* with high attack he will wreck any and all energy characters.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I had a timeline battle earlier today against level 20 characters. The last one would not die and I had to stay until the timer ran out.

I'm really glad I already had her halfway to six stars before the update hit; I'm really looking forward to getting her to 6/6/60 and seeing the new bonuses help her wreck shit.

At 60/6/6 with DDE ISO, all ISO at 2*, no gear over level 9, and crit rate special gear she did ~560k in 40 seconds. This was posted on reddit:

I never broke 200k in that time frame before with the same Elsa as I have her now. The cards boosted her too, but the costume is amazing.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I take it you're on iOS? It's a known issue and there's a patch pending approval with Apple to fix that.

Yeah, that's good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Got black dwarf down to 20% again. It would help if I had another character to do some real damage to him besides Loki.

Edit: picked up Elsa's and HBs uniforms. Now to rank them up.

Top Bottom