• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Drayco21

It seems like Super Giant is also coming in some form in the update;

"Marvel Future Fight" is introducing a new event focusing on Thanos’ Black Order, which includes two women from the dark side, Proxima Midnight and Super Giant

7eb288026664e6dea7b74ce82988f69f.jpg

Supergiant is a really powerful telepath. Think if Professor X was evil, and a sexy alien chick.
Though she might be only an NPC. Is there any mention of the fifth member of the Black Order, Ebon Maw?

Drayco21

Though she might be only an NPC. Is there any mention of the fifth member of the Black Order, Ebon Maw?

Nothing yet; but a long while back one of the first rounds of data mining on the game found a placeholder portrait for Thane. I imagine if Thane ever does show up, they'd have Ebony Maw as an NPC hanging around influencing him, instead of trying to find a way to make Maw compelling gameplay wise.

Supergiant could be a really good add to finally start getting some more Mind damage happening in this game; proper Comics uniform Quake might be more viable if she is in as a raid boss. Could easily see her as NPC only too, though.

Quick question, can you switch uniform modes? For example BW is energy right now, I have Univision who is 6 star, would love to use him in blast. Can you switch him?

Roto13

Last night I spent most of my gems on a 200 universal bio selector for Captain Marvel because that's the only way I'm going to be able to level up her gear at this point. Got all four pieces from level 17 to level 19. It's so lame that I finally got her to rank 6 and I still need to grind her bios every day....

I honestly wouldn't bother with getting gear past 17 unless you're barely unable to clear something, or can spare the materials. It's not worth the mats needed to go up to 20, and Captain Marvel is still "farmable" at three bios a day.

Now that I'm happy with my roster of 6* chars I think I'm going to start focussing more on farming norn stones/ISOs/gear etc.

Why do dimension rifts cost so much energy? Are the rewards from a dimension rift that much greater than the rewards from story and special missions? They don't seem worth it, though I do desperately need dimension debris.

Also where do you get the best 5th slot gear from?
I've got tons from dimension rifts and stuff but they all seem really low tier... where do I get stuff that's more than 50% bonuses from? And shall I sell off all the low tier ones? They're clogging up my inventory.
I wish you could combine the shittier ones like you can with ISOs.

Now that I'm happy with my roster of 6* chars I think I'm going to start focussing more on farming norn stones/ISOs/gear etc.

Why do dimension rifts cost so much energy? Are the rewards from a dimension rift that much greater than the rewards from story and special missions? They don't seem worth it, though I do desperately need dimension debris.

Also where do you get the best 5th slot gear from?
I've got tons from dimension rifts and stuff but they all seem really low tier... where do I get stuff that's more than 50% bonuses from? And shall I sell off all the low tier ones? They're clogging up my inventory.
I wish you could combine the shittier ones like you can with ISOs.

I personally only farm the first level of a rift for debris. Easier on energy and I still get a good amount. As for 5th gear, that's when you may need to farm the higher level rifts. Just do a couple runs on the highest level you can handle until you get a good drop and then drop back down to the first level if you still need debris. The higher the level, the better quality custom gear.

Is there a higher chance to get a shifter on Special missions where you have the No Limit mode activated? Cause since I put it on in the Yellowjacket one, I got 6 ally shifters consecutively as of writing this (4 times Ant-Man, 2 times Wasp).

Sucks that once characters hit level 6 and max out at 320 bios..the bios you get for those characters don't drop into a bucket to use on someone else

Meh doesn't look like the update is dropping for another few days.

Sucks that once characters hit level 6 and max out at 320 bios..the bios you get for those characters don't drop into a bucket to use on someone else

You need those bios though. And there's the bio converter as well.

Drayco21

Just burned nearly 1,000,000 gold trying to get a timeline match I could actually fight, before just taking the loss.

Seriously, fuck this timeline. This update better radically change things around.

What do I need the bios for once they max out?

Ranking gear up to 20.

sorry guys I meant max out 6 star. I didn't know you could use bios to gear up to level 20. Where can you see how many extra bios you have.

These new characters are going to be OP, aren't they?

Also here's a survey you can fill out for feedback on the game. Doesn't take long and you may win 200 crystals for doing it.

Edit: Some nice changes here
13. You can earn other Character’s Biometrics in Alliance Battle, and the point system has been restructured.
14. VIP 7 Reward in Team-Up Play has been changed from Special Gear to Gear Up Kit.

And lol @ Destroyer's 6* skill being a passive.

Oh my god, they just added upgrading special gear using existing special gear, as I suggested in my last post, just after I sold off loads of my gear for next-to-nothing. Grrr!

Only one new 6 star skill? Man, was hoping for 6 star skills for MODOK and Ronan, they desperately need them.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Okay, this doesn't seem like a bad update. At least Timeline Battle is going to become a pain in the ass to everyone and not just people who don't have Max Level, Mastered 6* Silk/F!Loki/Y. Jacket teams.

No, I'm not bitter what makes you say that.

Yeah Timeline will continue being the worst part of daily play for me. It would be nice if they remove it from the daily quests after the update, then I could just ignore it forever. BW is so much more fun anyway.

Pejo

So I've been logging in daily for months on this game to collect my free bio package and do my lab missions, and suddenly I got sucked back in. I had a bunch of crystals saved up so I splurged the other day on Star Lord's armor and that bio package, got 570 refunded after the event, and officially have my first 6 star (maxed no less).

Also maxed out regular black suit Spidey because the daily free chest ALWAYS gives me speed bios. So now I'm just a few weeks away from Spidey costumed Doc Oc to have a full team of 6*s, kinda crazy it took so long considering how long I've been with this game. They're still only level ~40, which I really need to work on.

I'm loving the ability to grind out 5 bios per day from this new update though.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
New attack is the Bloodgem blast from Marvel Zombies.

0enjQft.jpg

She's actually zombified when she uses it in the issue before turning back normal, lol.

N5qwU4z.jpg

Drayco21

Think I'm gonna reread Infinity during the maintenance time to get hyped. Haven't touched it since it initially came out; but I really liked it as it was coming out.

"What are you waiting for?"
"I'm not waiting... I'm remembering who I used to be."

Nope, yeah; this shit's still awesome.

Edit:

I still can't believe what a jobbing loser Black Dwarf is. Set up to be the physical strongest of the Cull Obsidian; loses a one-on-one with Black Panther, can't defeat fucking Black Widow of all Avengers, then gets his head caved in by Ronan.

Let's do it!
Getting Timeline out of the way now. If opponent connection becomes unstable they are changed to AI. So I'm assuming if they rage quit they will become AI as well.

I'm all in on Corvus Glaive. Tracking, iframes, summons, good skill %, and useful leadership (cd reduction).

Proxima's ignore dodge is great too, but her skills don't seem as broken.

He was bugged for some people and they were one-shotting him (due to him only having 5-digit HP). My guess is that they quickly put out a fix to make him impossible for the time being. *shrug*

Okay thank god this World Boss thing seems to be some kind of error, I was trying to figure out how I could possibly ever beat it or if I somehow fucked up somewhere but apparently it's just impossible.

Drayco21

Maaaaaan, this is the worst time for the dead zone on my phone to expand; I can now only use about half the fucking screen. Couldn't have picked a better time to start transitioning to Bluestacks, at least.

He was bugged for some people and they were one-shotting him (due to him only having 5-digit HP). My guess is that they quickly put out a fix to make him impossible for the time being. *shrug*

So I should probably just not bother with trying the mode tonight?

Drayco21

Why is there an inventory limit. That's so fucking stupid.

It's easily the dumbest thing in this game; there's nothing worse than getting a reminder to clear out 200 spaces of inventory because you have a bunch of 1* ISO that's barely worth your gold or time to dump into upgrading.

Top Bottom