• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Speaking of cards, I rarely see dimension rifts to farm them; I've been burning through my friends list and see most of them haven't played in several months- does anyone have any openings on their lists and want to be friends?

Yeah, go ahead and shoot me a request. I open my rifts even if I'm not going to farm them that day. CecilMcW00t

Yeah feel free to add me. Just noticed most of my friends list hasn't played in months.

Username is LukeJS.
For some reason the game wouldn't let me send you a request. It didn't say that your list was full, but it still gave me an error everytime I tried.

My cut-off is 2 days. That spot could be going to someone who would send back assemble points
Same here. I've kept a couple GAFers who went over that before, but in general that's when I pull the plug.

Ordinator

Hey guys, I applied to the gaf alliance. User name is Joesef716. Would love an invite! Still haven't beaten any world bosses yet but I'm hoping that changes soon. Active daily player btw.

For some reason the game wouldn't let me send you a request. It didn't say that your list was full, but it still gave me an error everytime I tried.

Oh, how odd, I have no idea why that is. I will try and add you later.

That guy has only two people on his team? I didn't know you could start a mission without a full team? Or is that only with the new guys?

Pejo

Oh, how odd, I have no idea why that is. I will try and add you later.

That guy has only two people on his team? I didn't know you could start a mission without a full team? Or is that only with the new guys?

Story missions can be done with any number of characters. Only the other modes restrict you to a full team.

How do you get Bios for these characters? The only thing I've seen so far is by beating the world boss, but I can only put about 1/10 of the WB's health down until I'm wiped out.

Only from world bosses. Those who have them unlocked have big rosters that are heavily geared.

Pejo

Story missions can be done with any number of characters. Only the other modes restrict you to a full team.

Only from world bosses. Those who have them unlocked have big rosters that are heavily geared.

Ah thanks. I remember reading rumblings of bio converting to get their bios too, but I guess it is only through WB. I guess that's one less thing to worry about for now then, haha.

It doesn't appear that they did, I'm pretty sure I'm getting the same amount.

Thanks!

How do people form their teams. Outside of those 2/3 person team bonuses, how do people put their people together? I understand you put your 6 stars together..but after that?

The Kree

Banned
I hate that the more common bios are rewarded more randomly. Wasting 15-20 clear tickets and a shitload of energy just for five Iron Man bios. Meanwhile Black Bolt is sometimes good for 6 out of 5.

Ordinator

I hate that the more common bios are rewarded more randomly. Wasting 15-20 clear tickets and a shitload of energy just for five Iron Man bios. Meanwhile Black Bolt is sometimes good for 6 out of 5.

I thought all the drop rates for bios were the same? Probly just RNG messing with you.

Also, is anyone able to accept my application to the gaf alliance? My username is Joesef716. Thanks!

BrtU6Rp.gif

Wow... Just imagine all three of them wrecking you. No where near the cap either. That is scary.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Any suggestions for an ISO set on Elsa? I've read up a little and have seen some people said they use a CD set, but that's 3-4 months ago, and with the card system I'm not sure that's the best way to go anymore.

Forget unlocking these Black Order characters, ranking and leveling them is going to be the most massive PITA. Quoted from a reddit user:

they don't gain exp doing missions but uses bios as exp chips

1-40 costs 131 bios

40-45 i think it costed 151 (kinda forgot but it was around 150)

45-50 costs 351 bios

to rank them up you need black anti matter

50 rank1 black anti matter (this is what you get from the world boss as drops, usually around 40-50 per drop) fuses to 1 rank2 black anti-matter

2 rank2 black anti-matter > 1 rank3 B-AM

2 rank 3 B-AM> 1 rank4 B-AM etc.

to rank up from 1* to 2*, you need 6 rank2 B-AM (300 rank1 B-AM)

2* > 3* = 5 rank3 B-AM

3* > 4* = 4 rank4 B-AM

4* > 5*= 3 rank5 B-AM

5* > 6* = unknown yet but probably 2 rank6 B-AM

gears past level 15 don't cost a bio, guks and debris but worse .... 10 black anti-matter, 5 guks, 3 debris and 80k per attempt

What's insane is the requirements to level these guys. If 45-50 alone requires about 350 bios, imagine what the next 10 levels will require. I don't even want to think about getting their gear up to 20. And all that time and material investment is for a single character. If anyone wants Thanos as their guy, it'll probably be best you just farm for now and not bother with the current selection of the BO.

DarkCloud

Honestly I'm just going to stick with ignoring the added stuff from 2.0 except cards for the time being. With all the negativity that has come from this I expect everything to fluctuate greatly or get removed entirely (obelisk nonsense will likely be scrapped for sure).

Just going to take advantage of the 5 bios in farmable areas while I can until that gets changed as well...since it was a positive improvement so it's likely a bug. Nothing added in 2.0 is allowed to be for the benefit of the player after all.

/salty

Haha just no... Not that I can beat any of the Boss battles even with my best characters anyway, but I'm never getting them leveled up regardless so meh.. Another part of the game I'll just pretend doesn't exist.

Yeah, World Boss is dead to me for the foreseeable future. I'm having a blast collecting/leveling up characters and playing Team Up/Battleworld/AB. The changes to Team Up mode's Best Reward system has helped cut down a lot on people kicking if you're only 4*.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Bought the combat package and used it on HB. I have him at 181/320 now. Just got Punisher to 6* today. Next up will probably be Thor. Them upping the story bio count to 5 really helps. Too bad it doesn't apply to buying bios with chaos and honor tokens.

DarkCloud

They really need to adjust the honor/chaos token amounts yeah. They ESPECIALLY need to adjust the energy cost for the special stages to reflect the new amounts as well. Running Ronan's special for maybe 20 bios at a cost of almost 300 energy is not cost effective anymore.

They really need to adjust the honor/chaos token amounts yeah. They ESPECIALLY need to adjust the energy cost for the special stages to reflect the new amounts as well. Running Ronan's special for maybe 20 bios at a cost of almost 300 energy is not cost effective anymore.

Definitely.

These are the only acquirable mission bios I have left to get now, I've done all the normal missions and have everyone else to 6 star, so doing the Special Missions now feels like such a drain on energy, especially with the RNG element of actually getting the bios.

Special missions feel like a huge drain. I get consistent bio drops on them though since I only play the 5th stage. But still, my energy is gone so fast. I feel like just focusing on story characters for a while. I need to finish Black Widow and Sharon Carter ASAP.

-Digits-

Yep! Great, I'll stick with it then.
Feels like my team is really coming together now. Rarely lose a fight in BW/TL.

Next I need to work out how best to upgrade my 5th gears and cards.

Best advice I can give on fifth gear is to upgrade them before you equip them. They upgrade randomly so you may end up with something you don't want on a particular character.

Best advice I can give on fifth gear is to upgrade them before you equip them. They upgrade randomly so you may end up with something you don't want on a particular character.

Yeah why do they change to 'obelisks'?

With gears and cards I'm currently just randomly upgrading them with very little thought as to the best combinations to use, just to clear space in my inventory.

-Digits-

Yeah why do they change to 'obelisks'?

With gears and cards I'm currently just randomly upgrading them with very little thought as to the best combinations to use, just to clear space in my inventory.

Obelisks are the new type of fifth gear that seem to have less of a stat bonus but at +2 gain an effect that can sometimes be quite powerful. I've seen temporary invulnerability and damage boosts so far.
The old gear has bigger stat boosts and I've decided to keep those as they are for now and only fuse together the new ones as they seem useless for anything else.

The Hand ninjas never seemed that strong to me.
So is Ultron good in AB too then?
I usually use Nico too but her summon's nowhere near as good as Lady Loki's.

Pejo

Well I finally burnt through my nearly 6000 energy I had saved up from daily logins and not playing for a few months. Got 3 6 star and 4 5 star heroes, tons of mastery materials and equipment upgrades, not bad.

Now I actually have to budget my energy for farming bios though, which is a bummer. I ran out yesterday without getting my full allotment of Iron Man and War Machine. I should probably concentrate on characters I'm closest with, but I feel wasteful if I'm not doing the harder to get ones like Thor on a daily basis.

Either way, I'm still nowhere near able to beat a WB, or even make it more than a little over halfway on the Villain Seige. The difficulty in this game is very uneven.

Does anyone have a guide on the ISO system? So far I've just been putting whatever on whoever (I at least check to make sure I'm not putting energy attack bonus on physical characters), but I have no idea if i'm being completely ineffective. The game doesn't explain much of it.

Top Bottom