• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Roto13

I was actually doing really well in the live timeline battles. I was in the top 5% or something before the maintenance....

I've been doing decently as well, using a HB (Uni), Lady Loki and Silk team. However, I do prefer the old style.

Much needed fix with the emergency patch: "Awakening ISO-8 now retains the previous stats of the ISO-8 and will simply add more stats to it."

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I am having the shittiest luck combining amplifying ISO-8. I need an all attack one for Carnage and the last 4-5 have gone to energy attack. Then the 6* one I got in the gift was energy attack. Arrrrrghhh

edit: Just fought corvus and thought wow that was easy, and then he revived and I thought, oh. lol

Damn...so is ELSA the new person to target? I get a ton of chaos tokens, and now I'm done with BP. Can spend them on her..but her UB is insane. All Attack/Cool downs etc.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So, what ISO set would you people recommend for She-Hulk?

EDIT: Oh, hey Timeline Battle rerolling now increases by 100 at a time. That's actually waaaay better.

edit: Just fought corvus and thought wow that was easy, and then he revived and I thought, oh. lol

His third form is the crazy one. I don't have the right strikers for Corvus. Not sure I'll be able to get him this go around.

Damn...so is ELSA the new person to target? I get a ton of chaos tokens, and now I'm done with BP. Can spend them on her..but her UB is insane. All Attack/Cool downs etc.

Definitely Elsa. She skipped up some tiers easy with that uniform. One of the best uniform boosts in the game.

So, what ISO set would you people recommend for She-Hulk?

A shield set IMO. She doesn't have much lasting power taking hits.

LOL Just rolled Smart Raccoon for Elsa. I have her new uni so the extra CD is probably overkill? Think I'll keep it though because I don't want to spend anymore gold rolling...

Edit: But I will, if I need to. What do you guys think?

LOL Just rolled Smart Raccoon for Elsa. I have her new uni so the extra CD is probably overkill? Think I'll keep it though because I don't want to spend anymore gold rolling...

Edit: But I will, if I need to. What do you guys think?

SCD sets are going to go out of style soon because of the new cards. You can get 20% SCD from them easily along with a 20% proc affix as well. Couple that with her uniform bonus and you'll hit the cap way too fast. I say get rid of that set ASAP. Overdrive or Hawkseye will serve you much better.

SCD sets are going to go out of style soon because of the new cards. You can get 20% SCD from them easily along with a 20% proc affix as well. Couple that with her uniform bonus and you'll hit the cap way too fast. I say get rid of that set ASAP. Overdrive or Hawkseye will serve you much better.

Oh man... Yeah, rerolling now! Thanks so much.

Edit: Bam!!

pZty7el.jpg

Is Timeline moving at the speed of molasses for anyone else? Also, why on earth aren't cooldowns ready to use when your characters switch in late match? And why is the change that makes rerolling give you higher ranked opponents no longer in?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Is Timeline moving at the speed of molasses for anyone else? Also, why on earth aren't cooldowns ready to use when your characters switch in late match? And why is the change that makes rerolling give you higher ranked opponents no longer in?

Yep, just tried it and it's slow for me, too. The cooldowns not being ready is also happening and it's horrible.

Indignate

What exactly is slow about it? It's loading slow or it's slow in-game?

I'm seeing nothing slow regardless.

But I am getting that cooldown bug.

Drayco21

It's not feeling any slower to me on Bluestacks- they've had some iOS only issues in the past, maybe it's another little device specific bug that I'm dodging on PC?

What exactly is slow about it? It's loading slow or it's slow in-game?

I'm seeing nothing slow regardless.

But I am getting that cooldown bug.

Everything is moving as if it's in water. Framerate is still fine but animations have slowed down by a good 30% or so. It's only in Timeline, just tried other modes and they're fine.

It's not feeling any slower to me on Bluestacks- they've had some iOS only issues in the past, maybe it's another little device specific bug that I'm dodging on PC?

Might be it. Everyone who isn't experiencing it, are you guys on android?

Everything is moving as if it's in water. Framerate is still fine but animations have slowed down by a good 30% or so. It's only in Timeline, just tried other modes and they're fine.

Yeah, my animations seemed fine. I'm on android.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)

Just played Timeline on an iPad Air 2 and then on an iPhone 5S, and the animations are slow for me too on both devices. It's as if the characters are fighting underwater like you said.

Roto13

I hate, hate, HATE the way those worthless cards fill up my inventory every 10 minutes. Hate it. With all of my hate. I can't just let dimension rifts auto play any more.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

I noticed it while on bluestacks.

Roto13

Know what else I hate? They changed how skills work in the timeline battles, and now you have to wait for them to cool down before you can use them for the first time. (This was always true for at the start of the match, but characters also cooled down while on standby so they were ready to go when you switched someone in.) Now my Captain Marvel doesn't have a chance to land her 6* skill because she's killed by Silk (because EVERYONE uses fucking Silk) before it cools down.

Indignate

I always thought that switching a character in with free cooldowns was kind of cheap anyways. You should be punished for switching, not rewarded.

But then again this game has no real sense of balance so watevs.

I'm thinking that cooldown thing may be a bug because if a character gets KO'ed, the next one comes in with no skills ready. I could understand if they added it for switching kinda, but after a KO, you're already at a disadvantage.

I think it's too early to say that was intentional. There are a lot of bugs with Timeline right now, and this is no doubt one of them. There's no way, for example, they'd make Warwolf users wait 40 seconds just to use his 6* skill.

Indignate

All female uniforms will be going on sale soon. If you're one of the few without Lady Loki, Queen of Hel Angela or ANAD Nico, now's your chance for these must haves.

Bought, Bought, and already owned.

I also got Ms. Marvel.

I also really want the Gamora one but Kepow tells me it's trash. He wants me to get a BW one instead.

Drayco21

Yeah, the Gamora uniform is a real bummer; it really should have done more and made her a universal character. Hopefully they stop dicking around with all these trash Guardians costumes and just give us some nice 08 uniforms that helps them get back into the game.

Was going to buy the Dr. Doom Destroyer at the end of the sale, but I'll probably pick up Loki's instead, since I skipped it the first time.

Gamora's costume is indeed quite underwhelming, but her biggest problem imo is that 2 of her skills are just useless garbage that get her killed when she uses them ever.

Does the 200 combat bio package can be used for Carnage?

if not, would you advise to get this? These are my current 6 star combat guys (HB, Captain, Goliath) and Kingpin (need crystals to get him to blingpin)

Should I even get the combat package? Or do I have a good group of combat guys (unless I can use them on carnage)

Package can't be used on Carnage, only the subscription. And combat is the least useful selector to get. You already have the best guys anyway.

I really want Proxima but that seems fucking impossible right now unless they nerf them again.

Also it seems like they intentionally made these 3 characters fucking broken as all hell, just looking at their abilities it's all crazy shit.

It seems like Netmarble fixed another disliked thing, the cost to pick a new fight it used to go up by thousands..now it goes up by 100. NICE.

Couldn't do Corvus today either. Got him down to about 20-25% a few times but these new characters ain't happening for me. Shame to get locked out purely on gear/grinding.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Couldn't do Corvus today either. Got him down to about 20-25% a few times but these new characters ain't happening for me. Shame to get locked out purely on gear/grinding.
Yeah, I got him down to about half in the final phase before time ran out. I need some more ranked up characters.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So, I've recently got gifted a tablet that should hopefully actually run Future Fight, contrary to my phone that "runs" Future Fight. How do I pass on my data on to the tablet? My data is already connected to Facebook. Do I just connect it to Facebook on the tablet? Do I need to do something in particular?

Drayco21

So, I've recently got gifted a tablet that should hopefully actually run Future Fight, contrary to my phone that "runs" Future Fight. How do I pass on my data on to the tablet? My data is already connected to Facebook. Do I just connect it to Facebook on the tablet? Do I need to do something in particular?

Nope, just connect to Facebook from settings and it'll prompt you to transfer.

Any tips for beating the world bosses? I've never managed to get any of them past half their hit points.

And what ISO/gear set should I go for on Hulkbuster?

She's at 6/6/60, gear is 13/18/13/13 and she has an 88% recovery gear.

Is it hopeless until I get her to 20/20/20/20?

It's taking so long to farm dimension debris.

No, I did the first two bosses with all 17 gears. Do you have a Ronan or SC/IM for their leadership bonus? If you're good there then it only comes down to your ISO set and cards. Make sure you fuse up a set of 3-4* cards (focusing on SCD, dodge, then defenses and attacks). The rest is practice.

Yeah, I have a 6/6/60 Ronan, and Stark Backing on FLoki.

Cards I haven't got my head around yet. I've just been randomly fusing them over and over again just to be rid of them, so I think I have some at 3/4 stars but I have no idea what the bonuses are.

Drayco21

Speaking of cards, I rarely see dimension rifts to farm them; I've been burning through my friends list and see most of them haven't played in several months- does anyone have any openings on their lists and want to be friends?

Speaking of cards, I rarely see dimension rifts to farm them; I've been burning through my friends list and see most of them haven't played in several months- does anyone have any openings on their lists and want to be friends?

Sure thing just shoot me a friend request (same nick as here).

In fact, any of y'all are more than welcome to do so too. I'm always looking to replace the random adds on my FL with active GAFers.

Top Bottom