• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

I have 200 combat bio chunk. Which should I apply it too?

I have kingpin, Goliath, Captain America Hulkbuster, Black Panther as my combat 6 stars.

I have Hulk, Warwolf. Drax as my 5 star combats.

who should I try to up to a 6 star?

I have venom, groot, punisher as 4 stars.

Small apology with a glimmer of hope moving forward:

We are sorry for the recent lack of communication. Since the last update hit, communication has been scarce, and we are looking to change that completely going forward.

As a start, we will be talking about things which will be coming in the future patches. The first thing we will be talking about is the Comic Card System. Comic Cards have been a particularly interesting addition to the game, and we are looking at ironing out a few of the problems that people have been having with them.

We will be introducing a system where Mythic Tier Cards can have their Quality rerolled (This will also have the effect of rerolling all but the top 2 stats on the card). To change the cards quality, it will require another Mythical card as an ingredient.

We really appreciate the bug reports and suggestions posted each day, and although we don't comment on them all the time, they are always noted down and reported. We cannot stress enough how important bug reports and suggestions are, and they are constantly passed forward to those in charge.

We are currently putting a lot of our effort into the 1 Year Anniversary, where we would not have got to without you, our players. So as much as this is an apology for the lack of communication from our end lately, it is as much as a thank you for the wealth of information that you pass to us each day. The 1 Year Anniversary, which is coming up soon, is a pretty big milestone for us, and we are looking at giving back to the community.

As a thanks for taking the time to play our game, and for reading this through, we will be giving out a Mythical Comic Card Chest (Containing 1 Mythical Quality Card). The card chest will be available during the following time

Period:
April 1st 11:00 ~ April 3rd 14:59 (UTC+0)
April 1st 04:00AM ~ April 2nd 11:00 PM (PDT)

Once again, we are sorry for the communication on our end, and thankful to you our players, for making the last (almost) 1 year a fantastic year. Here's to many more!

Here's hoping this gets implemented for 6* ISOs as well.

They're giving out 50 bios each for Singularity, She-Hulk, Sister Grimm, Jane, Hulkbuster, Silk, and Loki over the next two weeks as login rewards. Nifty.

Oh FFS, just as I spent all my bio selectors on bios for Loki and Silk so I could max their gears out, and bought bio packs for SG and HB, frustrating when you pay and grind for things that just get handed out for free.

What can I do with bios for maxed out characters?
I don't have any tier 2 characters so can't use them on those.

Oh FFS, just as I spent all my bio selectors on bios for Loki and Silk so I could max their gears out, and bought bio packs for SG and HB, frustrating when you pay and grind for things that just get handed out for free.

What can I do with bios for maxed out characters?
I don't have any tier 2 characters so can't use them on those.

Keep them till you do.

Ha, feels like that's never going to happen at the moment.
I have Lady Loki at 6/6/60 20/20/20/20 and Silk and Nico almost maxed out and I still can't manage to beat them.

Your Loki is more geared than mine. At the absolute least you should be able to beat each boss with Loki. I might've asked this before (pardon my bad memory), but do you have a 6* Ronan? Ronan/Loki/Red Skull makes all three bosses a joke. Proxima will still be annoying as hell, but with patience you'll get her down when RNG doesn't dick you over. Also you need 3000 bios to level a Tier 2 to 60, so it's really no huge rush to unlock them.

Drayco21

50 bios for all the overpowered meme characters is nice; I just hope that it's not a sign that they aren't going to bother tuning down the World Boss mode/characters any more than they are for when Thanos comes.

Yeah, I have a 6/6/60 Ronan. What does Red Skull bring to the team?
I was going to start levelling him anyway as I want to farm the red norn stones from his stages.

It's actually 20 bios we're getting for each of the characters, not 50.

Wow, 3000 bios to level the tier 2s? That's insane. I have still not come across one in Timeline or Team Up.

Yeah, I have a 6/6/60 Ronan. What does Red Skull bring to the team?
I was going to start levelling him anyway as I want to farm the red norn stones from his stages.

It's actually 20 bios we're getting for each of the characters, not 50.

Wow, 3000 bios to level the tier 2s? That's insane. I have still not come across one in Timeline or Team Up.

Red Skull gives Loki some nice bonus stats, that's all you need him for. And we get 20 bios per character this week, and another 30 for the same ones next week. Ending just in time for the Thanos update (on the 19th).

Indeed it is. This will open up a ton of free space in our inventories, make ranking up quicker and bio farming more efficient.

There always seems to be a drawback to their updates, so I'm cynically waiting for that news to pop up >_>.

Mayhaps, GUK / Gold / Debris requirements will become absurdly high or something.

This is fantastic. I just got done digging through menus to figure out which materials I need to farm next. I will not miss that at all. I wonder what items will replace them in the Lab? I hope GUK starts showing up there...

Edit: Wow... I just realized... This is going to free up sooo much inventory space!

They do this right as I'm on the cusp of being done with story mode characters. Sigh. I guess my only request at this point is that they give alliance XP for rift running since all my focus will be shifting to that.

So someone finally got a WB to 6* today. GG everyone else.

Screenshot_2016_04_07_23_57_28.png

TU boss dead in five seconds. Five!

Ugh there was plenty of iffy shit going on with the game but instead of improving them NM insists on adding in new shit over and over again.

Why haven't you fixed the lab(the bio converter has never been any good and the rest are becoming more and more useless as time goes on)?
Why are the flash sales still useless?
Why are so many characters still awful?
Why does rerolling ISO sets still cost a billion gold?
Etc.

Instead, let's add more problems!

Why, instead of nerfing the broken characters(or buffing the rest), did you add even more broken characters? And why are they behind the most incredible pay wall I've ever seen?
Why the fuck are cards broken?
Why does upgrading my special gear randomize it?

But nah, they're clearly more and more interested in pandering to the whales and allowing them to shit on everyone else by adding stuff only they could reasonably reach.

The one year anniversary update should be really interesting. The T2 mess really threw off everything. The RNG nonsense is bad enough, but the decision to add these crazily broken characters is just baffling to me.

Yeah I spent 10million+ once. When you start looking for specific sets it just gets ridiculous. Rerolling ISO was the biggest money drain. Now it's getting rid of a full inventory!

Not that it'll matter to anyone, but 99,999,999 isn't the gold cap. Personally confirmed lol (and I'm not going higher to find out what is).

This game needs to up the gold acquisition rate though. Between obelisks, cards, and awakened ISO, costs have gotten out of hand.

Not that it'll matter to anyone, but 99,999,999 isn't the gold cap. Personally confirmed lol (and I'm not going higher to find out what is).

This game needs to up the gold acquisition rate though. Between obelisks, cards, and awakened ISO, costs have gotten out of hand.

Yes! I was struggling enough with leveling up skills for my 6/6/60 toons before even taking into account the other gold sinks in the game.

Durden77

I've been out of this game for so long. My phone busted and I'm in the process of getting it replaced. I'm excited to see where it's at now, it's been months.

I'm sure by now I got kicked out of the alliance. When I get my phone back maybe I can get back in.

Still not managed to beat any of them. Can get them down to about 30%.
And I have 'good' characters and have tried using Ronan's leadership. Not sure where I'm going wrong, are there any specific tactics people are using?

Now that I'm farming dimension debris/norn stones I have to reduce my inventory every 5 mins, it's infuriating. And costing a ton of gold.

Still not managed to beat any of them. Can get them down to about 30%.
And I have 'good' characters and have tried using Ronan's leadership. Not sure where I'm going wrong, are there any specific tactics people are using?

Well that picture is from Timeline battle. Despite being maxed out, that Corvus went down easily.

As for the WBs themselves, Dwarf right now is super easy to beat with Loki. What's killing you? Are you making sure to keep your shield and clones up? Also use all +Energy and +Damage to Supervillains as your strikers. From there just avoid his big hits and he'll be down in no time.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Well that picture is from Timeline battle. Despite being maxed out, that Corvus went down easily.

As for the WBs themselves, Dwarf right now is super easy to beat with Loki. What's killing you? Are you making sure to keep your shield and clones up? Also use all +Energy and +Damage to Supervillains as your strikers. From there just avoid his big hits and he'll be down in no time.

I die on Loki thanks to the shield always going off when he goes in the middle and I have to wait for the cooldown. I end up getting caught and slowed to death. Also due to the bleed that the shield doesn't block.

edit: Finally beat him. Also, sometimes after he goes to the middle and I activate my shield, the shield doesn't even go up.

Drayco21

I can't pull off WB with Loki either; he's got the uniform, fully mastered, level 60, all skills at 6 stars, and mostly maxed out ISO (Smart Raccoon). Gears currently only 17/13/10/15 because I have no dimension debris. Rolled all skill cooldown on the last gear so shield and clones can keep rolling.

I think I just need to get the actual patterns down, moreso than anything with my build; I got my phone fixed not long ago, so I only just started playing WB with the ability to actually move. I keep getting Black Dwarf down to 50-25% health, so I'm sure it's just a matter of finding a rhythm to it, and maybe playing with my team comp a bit.

In non-World Boss stuff; I got my Sharon to 6* today! Looking forward to seeing that six star in action in Alliance Battle, and hoping for a Civil War uni boost. Hulkbuster should be finished off in the next couple days. Not sure who to grind next: Iron Man, Coulson or Iron Fist- I feel like I could use some more six star Blast characters, but Iron Fist is supposed to be really good for WB. I think I'll focus on Stark since he's only 200ish bios away, and then see how things are playing out post-update.

Top Bottom