• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Trying out World Boss stuff for the first time. Any suggestions on team compositions? No idea what I'm doing really. A bit overwhelmed.

Also, looking for ISO set suggestions for a few characters: Loki, Silk, Nico, Ant-Man, and Wasp. Any help is appreciated.

Finally, WTF should I be doing with cards? Those are new since I last played. Am I supposed to be upgrading them? Slotting whatever I have in? Are there certain ones I should look for?

Trying out World Boss stuff for the first time. Any suggestions on team compositions? No idea what I'm doing really. A bit overwhelmed.

Also, looking for ISO set suggestions for a few characters: Loki, Silk, Nico, Ant-Man, and Wasp. Any help is appreciated.

Finally, WTF should I be doing with cards? Those are new since I last played. Am I supposed to be upgrading them? Slotting whatever I have in? Are there certain ones I should look for?

WBs - Some good teams that work across most/all bosses would be: Ronan/Loki/Red Skull, Carnage/Venom/Spidey, Iron Fist/Warwolf/Daisy, Star-Lord/Nico/Rocket, Deathlok/Kingpin/Groot, Giant Man/Yellewjacket/Ant-Man, or Elsa/Hulkbuster/Silk.

For ISOs - Loki: heal set, Silk: Overdrive, Nico: Hawks Eye or DDE, and Ant-Man: attack set. Wasp I have no idea about as I don't use her and she just got a 6* which I'm sure affects what's best.

Cards - Keep upgrading them, they are never useless. Look for ones that have good stats on them like Skill cooldown (most important), dodge, and all/phys/energy attack. Some good ones to go for off the bat are Loki, Marvel Zombies, Black Widow, and 1872.

WBs - Some good teams that work across most/all bosses would be: Ronan/Loki/Red Skull, Carnage/Venom/Spidey, Iron Fist/Warwolf/Daisy, Star-Lord/Nico/Rocket, Deathlok/Kingpin/Groot, Giant Man/Yellewjacket/Ant-Man, or Elsa/Hulkbuster/Silk.

For ISOs - Loki: heal set, Silk: Overdrive, Nico: Hawks Eye or DDE, and Ant-Man: attack set. Wasp I have no idea about as I don't use her and she just got a 6* which I'm sure affects what's best.

Cards - Keep upgrading them, they are never useless. Look for ones that have good stats on them like Skill cooldown (most important), dodge, and all/phys/energy attack. Some good ones to go for off the bat are Loki, Marvel Zombies, Black Widow, and 1872.

Thank you, good sir!

Also, pretty lame that the game forced me into choosing the Captain Marvel side of the fight. I mean, I hate Iron Man, but I'm not pro-registration! I think it was because the other side was winning and they wanted to force balance, but I thought the whole thing was about a choice.

Drayco21

Thank you, good sir!

Also, pretty lame that the game forced me into choosing the Captain Marvel side of the fight. I mean, I hate Iron Man, but I'm not pro-registration! I think it was because the other side was winning and they wanted to force balance, but I thought the whole thing was about a choice.

Yeah, the forced rubber handing on the civil war events has turned something theoretically cool into something totally worthless, it's a real shame.

Thank you, good sir!

Did it choose for you, or only lock you out of the IM side? I ask cause while it's too late, normally you can close that window without choosing then choose later (when it opens up the locked side).

Drayco21

Sharon's new 5* buff is pretty nice; you can cancel it into her 6* and get the shield meant for it on that instead without triggering the 5*'s actual cooldown. It's pretty rad, so I imagine Netmarble will change it in the next update.

Did Netmarble get rid of the 'rested' attack bonus? I notice NONE of my characters have the rested bonus.

Also I have the bio selector package. Don't want to use it on easy to farm characters. But unsure what to dump those bios into (Besides the maxed up 6 star guys for gear upgrades)

The impossible to grind guys? She Hulk/Singularity?

The difficult to grind folks like Angela?

Just don't know where to dump it..should I put them into Moon Knight?

Drayco21

The secret biggest disappointment of this update is that the War Machine uniform doesn't change his melee skill to bludgeoning people with his dumbass club thing.

I got Nico, Silk,Carnage, HB, Jane Foster all at 6 stars.

She-Hulk is supposed to be really good, with a strong leadership, and only got lapsed over time by the meme team by virtue of not being absolutely broken like they are. Unless you're planning on saving for a 6* ticket, Moon Knight is still easy to farm right now so I wouldn't go with him. I would probably focus down on She-Hulk/Angela and other unfarmables like Malekith and Lamer Spider-Man with whatever, if anything, is left.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I installed bluestacks 2 and I don't like it. Way more clutter in terms of buttons showing on the side, stupid tabs at the top, annoying twitch window on startup, and picture quality seems to be lower while in future fight.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Hmm, installed Nox but when I go to future fight on the play store it says your device isn't compatible with this version. I updated play games, etc. too.

edit: Got it by downloading the APK.

Drayco21

Everyone gets a free mythic card, some BAM and some WB norns to compensate for Corvus apparently being fucked.

I rolled trash, combined it with trash, and got more trash.

I fuckin' hate comic cards.

Drayco21

What use is there for Biometrics after we've had a character reach 6 stars?

You need more of their bios to take their gear from level 15-20. It'll take a comparable amount to finish that as it did to get them from 5* to 6*.

You need 150 more of their bios to take them to Tier 2, if/when that option becomes available to that character.

The Black Order characters can only level up by being fed other character's bios, and it takes a ton of them to get them to 60.

Don't know what to use my 6* ticket on, apparently I already had one saved up so I used it on Wasp.

Probably Hulkbuster or something entirely different, I already have 5 strength 6* even though I've only really farmed one up to 60 and reasonable gear(Cap, Venom, Spock and BP are just sitting there at around 50 and 10ish gear).

Don't know what to use my 6* ticket on, apparently I already had one saved up so I used it on Wasp.

Probably Hulkbuster or something entirely different, I already have 5 strength 6* even though I've only really farmed one up to 60 and reasonable gear(Cap, Venom, Spock and BP are just sitting there at around 50 and 10ish gear).

Wasp is a monster in timeline. If you play manually and manage your cooldowns, you can solo any team. Including Black Order and tier 2 stuff. And I'm doing that with a tier one Wasp at ~15 gear levels. The only thing I lose to is a higher level/better geared Wasp.

She's more of a support character in World Boss and Alliance Battle modes. The same concept of surviving indefinitely works, but she lacks the overall damage to really dominate those modes. I suppose you could make the same case for Ant Man, to a lesser extent. You really have to boost damage on them to make them viable against high health bosses.

Pics_nao

Finally got a new phone and redownloaded this. So much has changed in the past year that I'm completely overwhelmed. No idea what I'm doing exactly besides getting a lot of sweet log in bonuses.

I heard Loki was OP as fuck and that I should get him to 6* first. After that I have no idea what I'll be doing.

I'm getting my ass handed to me by the goddamn difficulty curve in the story missions and I'm barely getting any exp for it to make a difference.

Anything I should know before I continue on?

Did you consider Nico Minoru?

LOL Nico is my best character, wanted to 6* her the moment I saw her.

My 6* characters:
SG
She-Hulk
BW
Silk
Elsa
Spidey
Spock
Venom
Wasp
Loki
Lady Thor
Angela
Carol
Black Panther
Cap
Daisy
Gamora

Any notable 6*s I'm missing aside from Hulkbuster? I thought about getting Ronan but I obviously wouldn't be using my 6* ticket on him.

Had my first super bad luck streak with ISO set rerolling today. 16 mil and a lot of time down the drain.

LOL Nico is my best character, wanted to 6* her the moment I saw her.

My 6* characters:
SG
She-Hulk
BW
Silk
Elsa
Spidey
Spock
Venom
Wasp
Loki
Lady Thor
Angela
Carol
Black Panther
Cap
Daisy
Gamora

Any notable 6*s I'm missing aside from Hulkbuster? I thought about getting Ronan but I obviously wouldn't be using my 6* ticket on him.

Carnage (though I'm assuming you won't be buying the deal), Kingpin, and Iron Fist. Star-Lord too for his leadership, which gives Nico the steroids she needs.

Drayco21

05/28 15:00 ~ 06/07 14:59 (UTC+0)

05/28 08:00 AM ~ 06/07 07:59AM (PDT)

1464324576351.jpg

Also some speculation based on these last two Mobirum posts that we may be getting a Squadron Supreme update, which would be rad. Sign me up for a Hyperion, Doctor Spectrum, Nighthawk and Blur

05/28 15:00 ~ 06/07 14:59 (UTC+0)

05/28 08:00 AM ~ 06/07 07:59AM (PDT)

1464324576351.jpg

Also some speculation based on these last two Mobirum posts that we may be getting a Squadron Supreme update, which would be rad. Sign me up for a Hyperion, Doctor Spectrum, Nighthawk and Blur

Bro, Nightnurse already shut down that speculation.

Drayco21

Bro, Nightnurse already shut down that speculation.

Shillnurse confirmed that Daredevil Season 2 costumes would be in the patch after the first World Boss patch, and that update after 2.0 would be the best in the game. Never believe his lies.

I just want to use the power of belief to make this real, I know they're not MCU enough to make the cut for this game.

Durden77

Fuccccccccccckkkkkkk I forgot to use my 160× Bio selector I got from journey of growth.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk evvvvvverrrryyythhhhhiiinnnnggggg

LaNaranja

I just downloaded this game so I have a few questions.

First of all, if I get a character I already have, how many biometrics would it give me? For example, I have a 1 star War Machine. If I chose a 3 star War Machine later, how many biometrics would it give me?

Also how do I get the blue crystal things you use to buy costumes? I want that Iron Patriot costume but I have no idea how to go about grinding for them.

Ok, so I'm going to be one frigging token short to get the 80 needed for 6 stars, wtf should I do? Go with 5 star? Go all in moon knight bios? UGH

I just downloaded this game so I have a few questions.

First of all, if I get a character I already have, how many biometrics would it give me? For example, I have a 1 star War Machine. If I chose a 3 star War Machine later, how many biometrics would it give me?

Also how do I get the blue crystal things you use to buy costumes? I want that Iron Patriot costume but I have no idea how to go about grinding for them.

Typically you get 8 bios, 16 bios and 32 bios. I want to say it's 32.

You get crystals by completing daily tasks (25 per day). How you place in the TL battles, and check in bonus (once every 7 days)

Top Bottom