• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

What's that?

It's the new name for the Hero Guide. If you have less than 10 6* characters, you do a series of quests which give you the materials to build a 6* character.

Edit: Actually, it looks like it will give you a 6* upgrade to take a 5* to a 6*. But you get lots of norn stones and bios along the way.

I see that GUK are now in the lab shop for 1,250 gold per GUK. Do DD show up there too? I have 29k GUK but <2k DD.

I also have a question about Falcon's Civil War uniform. Is the 58% Physical Damage on the Uni's proc per hit or total damage. I like the moveset changes from his ANAD Captain America uniform more and both have that 58% phys dam proc. However, the ANAD proc only hits once vs CW's hitting 3 times.

It's the new name for the Hero Guide. If you have less than 10 6* characters, you do a series of quests which give you the materials to build a 6* character.
Ah! I have 34 6*s so that wouldn't apply to me. Thanks for the quick reply.

How did you guys get so much gold? I think I got like 1 mil and I had over a thousand of everything.

Edit: Derp nevermind. It was in my inbox. Almost 17 mil :)

So, what's in the anniversary chests? Besides Crossbones, I mean.

I got 25 norn stones out of the 20-token box.

Edit: 35 GUK out of another, and 5 Carol Corps covers out of a third.

Not sure whether to level up Crossbones or go for the random boxes, does it seem like he'll be any good?

Huh, I'm in Vibranium league? Didn't consider myself top tier.

Usually takes me like 5-10 or so story missions to get one. Just keep doing those. Alternatively, add lots of people to your friends list and hop in one of their rifts.

Darn, Journey of Growth is asking me to participate in a dimension rift. :/
Just let it repeat a story mission for about ten minutes and you should get one.

This journey thing is pretty amazing for me, got 4 6*s today and a shitload of dimension stones and gold. To be fair I was already pretty close on ranking up those characters but this put me over the edge, made my life a whole lot easier.

Now if only we had an easier way to level up characters, I can't really afford to have it run on repeat for too long.

For anyone with a decent Loki team, Ebony Maw is basically a free win. Easiest WB by far for that team. Don't miss out.

Now if only we had an easier way to level up characters, I can't really afford to have it run on repeat for too long.

It's tough at first, but once you can farm mission 10-8 it becomes fairly quick. Doubly so if you have a single character that can carry two. We've also been consistently getting energy reduction/XP bonus events on the weekend, so make use of those.

Drayco21

For anyone with a decent Loki team, Ebony Maw is basically a free win. Easiest WB by far for that team. Don't miss out.

Once I got through performance issues, I thought Supergiant went down easier. I really want to refight the old bosses now, because these last two have been reasonably doable, and I'm curious how much they rebalance the old ones in comparison.

My cards and effects from in game chat discussion:

8gHdyY8.jpg

Deployed CrossBones on Mission 32 in the Warp Device and he levelled up to 13 from one mission.

His skills seems OK but I don't think I'm going to bother going out of my way to level him.

Ah the last(I think 49 is the last one?) journey mission gives you 320 bios, pretty nice. I think I'm going to use it on my 4* Loki as it feels like a waste to use it on 5* characters that I've already farmed over 100 bios for.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Deployed CrossBones on Mission 32 in the Warp Device and he levelled up to 13 from one mission.

His skills seems OK but I don't think I'm going to bother going out of my way to level him.
Yeah, im not sure if I should keep spending my tokens on his bios or switch to the chests.

Can they cut out the 3 part iso sets or at least make 3 and 4 sets less common? The amount of gold you have to spend to get the set you want is absurd, ideally you'd get to pick which sets you want to roll but at least meet us halfway. If you want people to get to tier 2 characters ever you need to at least give us a hand.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
is it possible to recharge the daily entry for the daily mission?

Its limiting my journey of growth thingy

Is that World Boss package worth the 1500 crystals?

None of the WB packages are worth it. They're traps, in that bios are actually the bottleneck to getting a maxed out WB character, not materials. Unless you already have several thousand bios laying around you have no use for.

What is a decent team for Speed day in AB? I was building up Sharon, but I'm hearing that her 6* got obliterated. =/

I have 6* Elsa w/uni, Black Widow w/AoU uni, and of course Silk... But none of them have a really good skill that is safe enough to use when higher level mobs come out. So tired of only getting 50-60k on those days.

The MFF FB account put up a video of 6* Supergiant running 10-7. Doesn't look too strong, but maybe they're using the most basic of gear/cards/ISO.

What is a decent team for Speed day in AB? I was building up Sharon, but I'm hearing that her 6* got obliterated. =/

I have 6* Elsa w/uni, Black Widow w/AoU uni, and of course Silk... But none of them have a really good skill that is safe enough to use when higher level mobs come out. So tired of only getting 50-60k on those days.

Silk and Widow will still be worth using. Not sure who would be the best to round out the team at this point. I did well using Sharon this week though, mind you I've never completed speed day.

Okay cool, I will keep working on her then. Those three still seem the best overall for speed day. And yeah, I don't expect to be able to complete it. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze some points when Sharon is 6.

Still can't beat Corvus. I can get his first two life bars down fine but his third version just doesn't seem to take any damage?

Ditto for me. I seem to clear house until that third wave and it's like I'm wasting my time after that.

These fucking boss battles man. I'll finish one eventually. Maybe.

How many Ignore Dodge strikers do you have? I was able to beat him the first time with two, but barely. With three or four he goes down easy.

Just one (Black Widow).

I was just doing well against him but the timer ran out as I had his third form down to about 70% health... I have a fully maxed Lady Loki and used Ronan leadership, how the hell am I supposed to do more damage to him!?

Just one (Black Widow).

I was just doing well against him but the timer ran out as I had his third form down to about 70% health... I have a fully maxed Lady Loki and used Ronan leadership, how the hell am I supposed to do more damage to him!?

A lot of your attacks are getting dodged, so with more Ignore strikers you can do more damage. Also, Corvus's final form at 30% health is the actual hard part, since he gets a massive boost to his dodge. Work on getting another Ignore dodge character.

Sebtrt

Neo Member
Woo I'm in the alliance! :)

Another month, another 20 bios a day. Any suggestions? Already have Loki, Carnage, Hulkbuster, and Silk. I hear good things about Elsa and Sister Grimm, but I see a lot more Grimms in Timeline Battle. Is that the better choice?

Corvus is by far the easiest one for me. He just doesn't have the cheap stuff (if you use dodge ignore) like the stuns of Proxima.

Woo I'm in the alliance! :)

Another month, another 20 bios a day. Any suggestions? Already have Loki, Carnage, Hulkbuster, and Silk. I hear good things about Elsa and Sister Grimm, but I see a lot more Grimms in Timeline Battle. Is that the better choice?

You can get Elsa from Chaos Tokens which are very easy to get. SG or Jane Foster would be my picks. That or use on an existing 6* character to get everything to +20.

I haven't used any of my event tokens yet.

Should I just be dumping on that on Crossbones or are the chest worth it?

The chests are worth it if you want the materials. Debris, clear tix, GUK, a stack of rank 1 cards, and the like. If you don't care about Xbones, you might as well go premium chest.

I wish there was another energy sink. I don't have any characters I can advance further through missions and only get to use energy when someone opens a rift.

I wish there was another energy sink. I don't have any characters I can advance further through missions and only get to use energy when someone opens a rift.

Is it not still worth running the missions for EXP and norn stones/items though?

I don't have all the characters yet but I've got all the ones I want so I'm concentrating on dimension rifts too.

I know I defended the WBs and their status in this game before, but allowing people to buy them has changed everything. It's the opposite of what made them logical additions to the game. Had to reroll 20 times today in timeline to get a team that wasn't 2/3 or 3/3 maxed out BO characters. And most of these people haven't even gotten Thanos yet (who is strong enough to auto a full BO team by himself).

Is it not still worth running the missions for EXP and norn stones/items though?

Only because there are no real alternatives. Either they need to up the rewards or create another mode to farm for more relevant endgame materials.

I'm going to miss the anniversary event, the rewards have been pretty great.
I've got 1200 clear tickets at the moment, I've never had more than 200 before!

Top Bottom