• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

The game had always updated to show your most recent team (and leader). Don't know what their reasoning is for not locking TL teams in though.

I thought that the TL team others face is the last one you used IN TL. Was that changed or was it never that way?

It's your nosey recently used team in any game mode. Had nothing to do with who you used last in Timeline, which is hilariously stupid.

Like I said, to win the gold league I had to have the same team on lockdown the entire time. Terrible.

-Digits-

I thought that the TL team others face is the last one you used IN TL. Was that changed or was it never that way?

I thought that too. It's why people used bait teams back when you could still do revenge matches for extra points.

Maybe it changed when they changed the timeline system or maybe it never actually worked that way at all.

Edit: decided to take my Wasp to 6 star finally and upgraded her skills to 6 and gears to 15. Then I sent her to 10-8 at level 52 and she actually beat the stage. Crazy.

I know I need to do some ISO rolling, but I'm low on funds atm (blew them on a ton of 15/15/15/15 upgrades). Currently, these are the only characters I have w/ ISO sets:

Blingpin - Stark Backing
Lady Loki - Stark Backing
Hulkbuster - I Am Also Groot
Silk - Power of Angry Hulk
War Machine - Smart Raccoon
Yellow Jacket - Smart Raccoon
Spider-Man - Spy Tactics

I just got Nico to 60 so I think I'll roll her next. What's a good ISO set to aim for?

After her, I'll likely do Rogers, Stark, Moonknight and Wasp (need to farm her bios first, ~300 short of 6*).

Decided to drop some of my saved crystals on those Tier 2 materials packs today.

3000 crystals later and Proxima from 2-star to 3-star.

Holy shit some people must have dropped some MAD cash to get multiple Tier 2's up to 6 star.

He said people.

Kepow is people, though, in the plural sense. I have spoken to at least three different Kepows on Steam chat. Depending on which Kepow I get, they are either a somewhat rational liberal or a Trump-supporting bigot. They also like about five different professional baseball teams, so it's hard to keep it straight.

More free +4 obelisks and chaos ISO-8s coming our way.

1465361591742.jpg

Drayco21

2.2.0 sneak peek 2:

1. Max Upgrade

[Normal Max Upgrade]
- If you have enough materials and gold, you will be able to upgrade your gear all the way to +20 with one button!

[After +15]
- When upgrading gears between 15-20, the gears will level up one level at a time.

The Upgrading will stop if you don’t have enough materials to upgrade to the next level of gear

2. Gear Option Auto Change

- You will be able to change the stats of your gears easier with new the new feature called Auto Change!

1. Special Gear Option Change

- You can change special gear options by using fully maxed special gears!

2. Fixed Option

- The first option will always stay the same when upgrading special gears.

Sneak Peek 3. New Difficult stages for Special Mission
- 6th Stages for Special Missions for each chapter has been added. (Recommended level ~60)

Sneak Peek 4. Tier-2 Advancement for 6 Characters

6 Characters will be getting their Tier-2 Advancements. Who could it possibly be?

Let’s take a look at 2 of the 6 who will be getting their Tier-2 advancements. 2 of the Tier-2 advancements are coming for Malekith and Mockingbird.

Mockingbird: Spy Tactics
Apply to : Self
Guaranteed Dodge ---% Increase
---% increase to Skill Damage, ---% increase to bonus damage

Malekith: Malicious Manipulation
Apply to : Self
---% decrease to damage receive from HERO type
---% damage increase to HERO types

There's also a guessing game and hints for the four other T2s, which seem to be Ronan, Yondu, Iron Fist and Moon Knight.

Installing now and installed contest of champions got an inch for marvel games. Will it be hard for me to get the civil spidey cap black panther and iron man in this?

What's the best way to earn blue crystals for costumes purchases?

Purely F2P, it will take a while. You get 25 a day for doing all the daily trophy events (second icon on the bottom from the left). You can also shell out either $4 or $5 a month (don't remember) and get the Stark pack, which gives you another 75 crystals a day for an entire month. I usually pick that up, so I get 100 crystals per day. That's enough for more than two uniforms per month.

Purely F2P, it will take a while. You get 25 a day for doing all the daily trophy events (second icon on the bottom from the left). You can also shell out either $4 or $5 a month (don't remember) and get the Stark pack, which gives you another 75 crystals a day for an entire month. I usually pick that up, so I get 100 crystals per day. That's enough for more than two uniforms per month.

In addition to this, I usually only buy the costume if it's 750. If the one you want is 1,250, try to wait for a sale. They are semi-frequent.

Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying it so far. Do you know if more characters like maybe darkhawk will be added?

Impossible to say at the moment. There's always a chance with this game as the devs have shown they'll add characters that most other games shy away from, but there is hardly any word about who will be in future updates until they are almost released.

Edit: Are those Black Widow's clothes from the opening of Civil War? New uniform?

Crap, you're probably right. So many complained about her not receiving a uniform for CW, so maybe they decided to go with this one. Using civilian clothing for Widow is just gonna be odd though :/

Taking too long to get blue crystals for that civil war spidey outfit I want.

Needs a sale lol

Hate to say this, but they just had one a few weeks back. It might be another couple of months till the next. Just a heads up.

Crap, you're probably right. So many complained about her not receiving a uniform for CW, so maybe they decided to go with this one. Using civilian clothing for Widow is just gonna be odd though :/

Hate to say this, but they just had one a few weeks back. It might be another couple of months till the next. Just a heads up.
Ah man :(

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Arghh. Just blew ~175 crystals because I wasn't paying attention and put the wrong ISO on my MK in a slot.

NightNurse just made a post that may (I'm going out on a limb here) point toward Moony and Malekith becoming token shop characters.

Edit: Actually ignore that. He was probably just talking about 6* skills.

I'm iffy on the various mode changes.

I guess the Daily changes sounds like an improvement for most players, but I only do 1 per day (unless it's part of our Alliance Challenges). That means it will be an daily energy loss of 4 for me. However, if the drops are buffed enough then that + the Bonus Rewards should easily make up for it.

The Special changes sound like a potentially big bio farmability nerf: Going from 10 + 2 No Limits per day to 2 + 1 No Limit per day. On the other hand, guaranteed shifters on the new difficulty should make Giant-Man, Ant-Man and Wasp easier to farm.
I probably shouldn't have blown a 6* Rank Up Ticket on Janet last week, >_>.

I need to know more about the Villain Siege changes before I decide if it's an improvement. Currently, I farm 1-9 daily and receive 1,500 Chaos Tokens, 40 Clear Tickets, 126,100 Gold and 27 random Bonus Rewards. Of the final 3 battles, I can only beat YJ 10. I'm going to assume that I'll only be able to do the Easy and Normal VS battle for the new VS. This means that I'll need to get similar results with just the 2 fights or it's a net loss.

12. Assemble Points will reset when the Server resets.
YES!
Holy shit, I don't care what else is in the patch, that's by far the best QOL change ever.
Why is that big, I don't understand.
There are some really nice QoL updates for sure. However, I'm with Gentle Rodriguez on this one. I don't understand it's significance.

New uniforms are super lame.
Obviously, moveset / hidden changes can make a world of difference with Uniforms. Judging just by what we know, my thoughts on them are:

I'll probably end up getting the Iron Fist outfit, since I never got the New Avengers one and this has the same Uniform Bonus. I hate the NA look, but it's a great bonus effect. It would be amazing if he got to use Sanjiegun with the ANAD outfit.

I may get the Ronan outfit too. A: I love his Annihilation look. B: I get the feeling that he will be getting some new moves. The bonus effect states "Add Stun effect to Hammer Charge skill". However, none of his skills are named that:
1 - Tip the Scales
2 - Universal Weapon
3 - Arbitration
4 - Hostile Adaption (Passive)
5 - Law Enforcer
6 - Judgement Call *NEW*

ANAD Yondu looks sweet, but the Uniform Bonus sounds meh.

ANAD Malekith seems decent. Good look with a mini-Stark Backing / IAAG heal proc.

ANAD Mockingbird's Uniform Bonus has to be a typo, right? It's the exact same thing as her Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. one, but with a 3% proc rather than 30%. If it is a typo then it's good Bonus on a middling character. Other than that, the ANAD look is mainly just a better mask on a slightly altered Heroic Age outfit.

CW Widow outfit is dumb. If we were just getting her 2099 Uniform Bonus w/ CW Civilian duds, then we should have gotten it w/ the CW outfit batches.

Edit: It's crummy for them to announce that Black Panther bios are leaving the Token Shop only hours before the maintenance.

Drayco21

Hyperion behind the paywall sucks.
Yondu uniform being ANAD sucks.
Black Panther removed and no new chaos shop character sucks.
Still wasting time trying to push realtime PvP sucks.
Still going on nine months since the last meaty, meaningful content sucks.

C'mon Netmarble.

There are some really nice QoL updates for sure. However, I'm with Gentle Rodriguez on this one. I don't understand it's significance.

CW Widow outfit is dumb. If we were just getting her 2099 Uniform Bonus w/ CW Civilian duds, then we should have gotten it w/ the CW outfit batches.

The points change is just really nice because you no longer have to worry about when you last sent them. Inevitably, the time at which you can send them would keep getting pushed back until one day you just can't send them and miss out on both the 25 crystals and helping your friends out. It also just made no sense why it wasn't like this from the get-go.

As for the BW uniform, it adds a paralyze to her ranged lightning attack, which is pretty nifty.

Finished AB and my dailies before the reset. Then I beat Glaive in World Boss and the game said it didn't count because of the servers being offline. Boo. Oh well, I'll take the million gold, since that's where I'm most starved for resources.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
The points change is just really nice because you no longer have to worry about when you last sent them. Inevitably, the time at which you can send them would keep getting pushed back until one day you just can't send them and miss out on both the 25 crystals and helping your friends out. It also just made no sense why it wasn't like this from the get-go.

As for the BW uniform, it adds a paralyze to her ranged lightning attack, which is pretty nifty.

Exactly, it always annoyed the hell out of me for assembly points.

Finished AB and my dailies before the reset. Then I great Glaive in World Boss and the game said it didn't count because of the servers being offline. Boo. Oh well, I'll take the million gold, since that's where I'm most starved for resources.

I was in the middle of a meeting, so I didn't get anything done. :(

I was able to squeeze in all of my dailies and used tickets to grab the majority of my daily bio farms (I had 100 energy that was going to expire during Maint in mailbox). I wonder if the changes they made to the challenges will allow me to get them again tonight.

Trailer for the update is in the store (iOS at least). Mockingbird and Yondu have completely revamped attacks. They didn't show enough of IF to see anything there.

Top Bottom