• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Whats journey of growth. Is wasp someone to get to 6!stars?

I have her at tier 2 and she's an absolute monster. She destroys everyone at Timeline (literally can only lose to a better geared Wasp), and is good for a World Boss solo win.

For the record, she also runs 10-5 through 10-8 within a couple of seconds of deviation from Loki, so I'd argue she's worth it just so you can stop staring at clones 24/7 when you're leveling people up.

Ok, so I'm going to be one frigging token short to get the 80 needed for 6 stars, wtf should I do? Go with 5 star? Go all in moon knight bios? UGH

How badly do you want MK? How many top tier characters do you have left to rank up that the ticket would be useful on? Depends on how you answer those.

I have her at tier 2 and she's an absolute monster. She destroys everyone at Timeline (literally can only lose to a better geared Wasp), and is good for a World Boss solo win.

For the record, she also runs 10-5 through 10-8 within a couple of seconds of deviation from Loki, so I'd argue she's worth it just so you can stop staring at clones 24/7 when you're leveling people up.

Has Loki ever been considered a fast clearer though? Carnage and Jane usually pull significantly better times for me (though nothing close to Proxima). Out of curiosity, how fast does she go through 10-8?

How badly do you want MK? How many top tier characters do you have left to rank up that the ticket would be useful on? Depends on how you answer those.

Not that badly on MK, I have pretty much everyone that is top tier, using remaining sub on she hulk. Wasp I hear is the bee character to get

Has Loki ever been considered a fast clearer though? Carnage and Jane usually pull significantly better times for me (though nothing close to Proxima). Out of curiosity, how fast does she go through 10-8?

I'm averaging 1:25. If that's slow, I'll swap out for Carnage. I've been doing the Loki thing forever.

I never even considered Jane.

I'm averaging 1:25. If that's slow, I'll swap out for Carnage. I've been doing the Loki thing forever.

I never even considered Jane.

My maxed Carnage averages 1:05. My 17 geared Jane averages a minute flat and often dips below.

And for laughs I did a Proxima run

7es6f7E.jpg

Drayco21

So, real-talk; how long until they just throw their hands up and make the energy costs of hot time permanent? Because we're getting another Hot Time (without Hero XP boost) event this week, and it's been happening so much that it feels less like a special occasion and more like the norm now.

I'd at least like them to make it permanent for Dimension Rifts, since the cost to enter higher level rifts is stupidly high for what you get out of them. 9 seems a lot more reasonable than 14 to me.

I've been thinking the same. Lately I don't even run any stages unless it the energy reduction is active. 30-60 min a day I run 9 STA Rifts and then the rest of the time I spend doing 3 STA story farming.

Edit: DAMNIT! I forgot to spend my tokens. I already got Moony to 6*, but I had enough for a 5* Ticket + some cards. :/

How do you post images from imgur these days? The old setup isn't working for me. Screw them, using a different site.

That Wasp/Ant Man T2 combo wombo.
image.png

Alur

It says 35/38 for me. A few days back, though, there were so many applications pending that I couldn't even apply. At least it let me this time I guess. :p

FFFFFF! I had 3k-4k Crystals (not sure of the exact amount) yesterday and I just noticed that I only have 370 now. O__O

I also somehow lost Assemble Points and I don't have any energy to show for it, either.

-Digits-

FFFFFF! I had 3k-4k Crystals (not sure of the exact amount) yesterday and I just noticed that I only have 370 now. O__O

I also somehow lost Assemble Points and I don't have any energy to show for it, either.

My son got into my account once and spent about 2k worth of crystals on useless stuff. I was a little upset that day.

Plot twist: your son is secretly a Future Fight savant and purchased the exact combination of uniforms and items you needed to beat World Boss mode.

----------

I beat Corvus Glaive finally today, twice actually. It's weird that he's walled behind a hard requirement for 4+ dodge reduction strikers, but there you have it. I finally got my fourth today. With the exception of Black Widow, all those strikers are terribly geared and below level cap. Still worked.

How much effort should I spent upgrading my strikers and their skills? It feels like I'm making the WB mode way harder on myself by the lack of decently geared options. My assumption is things will get a lot easier once I unlock Proxima, but until then I don't have the best options.

I have Loki, Ant-Man (t2), Wasp (t2), Silk, and Nico geared worth a damn. I'm working on Hulkbuster and a little bit on Carnage. Who should I be focusing on?

My son got into my account once and spent about 2k worth of crystals on useless stuff. I was a little upset that day.

I had fallen asleep last night with the game autorunning a stage and woke up to the game sitting in one of the shop menus. It wasn't until just now that I noticed the missing Crystals. At first I thought that I must have hit the tablet enough in my sleep to buy stuff. But I can't find anything new / strange in my inventory that could account for that many Crystals.

Plus, I just went from my phone to my Tablet and somehow lost more Assemble Points. I had took a screenshot on my phone to show a friend something and I had 5 AP there (I KNOW I had more than that previously too >_>) and then when I logged into my tablet minutes later, those 5 AP were gone. AP loss isn't a big deal, but stuff shouldn't magically disappear like that. @_@

Plot twist: your son is secretly a Future Fight savant and purchased the exact combination of uniforms and items you needed to beat World Boss mode.

----------

I beat Corvus Glaive finally today, twice actually. It's weird that he's walled behind a hard requirement for 4+ dodge reduction strikers, but there you have it. I finally got my fourth today. With the exception of Black Widow, all those strikers are terribly geared and below level cap. Still worked.

How much effort should I spent upgrading my strikers and their skills? It feels like I'm making the WB mode way harder on myself by the lack of decently geared options. My assumption is things will get a lot easier once I unlock Proxima, but until then I don't have the best options.

I have Loki, Ant-Man (t2), Wasp (t2), Silk, and Nico geared worth a damn. I'm working on Hulkbuster and a little bit on Carnage. Who should I be focusing on?

Not only do you not need four Ignore Dodge to beat Corvus (three is fine), but I've beaten him twice with Loki with all energy strikers (forgot it was Corvus day and mashed my usual strikers). Tragic, please tell me you didn't buy that otherwise useless pixie Quake uniform.

Also, focus on Iron Fist and Kingpin.

Drayco21

Not only do you not need four Ignore Dodge to beat Corvus (three is fine), but I've beaten him twice with Loki with all energy strikers (forgot it was Corvus day and mashed my usual strikers). Tragic, please tell me you didn't buy that otherwise useless pixie Quake uniform.

There's nothing useless about wanting Quake to look like Quake.

Iron Fist is sitting decently with maxed skills. Needs gearing up, though. I think my Blingpin is a bit of a mess. Never really glanced at him much. Worth it?

As far as Loki goes, I believe they said the clones are bugged and don't benefit from the dodge reduction. Are you able to beat Corvus with other teams of physical or energy dudes without the dodge striker team? If so, I want to know how. He goes full rope-a-dope on me Ali style in the final stage.

Iron Fist is sitting decently with maxed skills. Needs gearing up, though. I think my Blingpin is a bit of a mess. Never really glanced at him much. Worth it?

As far as Loki goes, I believe they said the clones are bugged and don't benefit from the dodge reduction. Are you able to beat Corvus with other teams of physical or energy dudes without the dodge striker team? If so, I want to know how. He goes full rope-a-dope on me Ali style in the final stage.

Blingpin is def worth it. His ninjas destroy bosses and he's tanky enough to last against most bosses without switching. And definitely rock that IF. Put him on a team with Warwolf and Daisy, pop both of their buffs then watch IF cut through WBs like a hot knife through butter.

Loki clones don't benefit from Dodge Ignore. Just shows how ridiculous Loki is, that missing 90% of the time, he can still kill Corvus. Barely mind you, but without fail. Doubt anyone else could pull that off. Three DI strikers is good enough if that's all someone has. Of course four is better and five becomes pointless overkill.

Thanks for the details. I would have never considered Kingpin or Iron Fist in WB. I love everything about Danny, so that makes me particularly happy.

Quick question... So let's say I took the free Superior Obelisk I got today and used it as food for another gear. It's saying it will increase by 400% but only costs 10k. Will that level the gear up multiple times ala ISO-8 enhancement? Or will it just give me one level?

Quick question... So let's say I took the free Superior Obelisk I got today and used it as food for another gear. It's saying it will increase by 400% but only costs 10k. Will that level the gear up multiple times ala ISO-8 enhancement? Or will it just give me one level?

Just one level. Don't do it.

Drayco21

2.2.0 Interim Report:

▣ Sneak Peek 1. New Features
[New features in Comic Card]

1. Easy Upgrading
- You will be available to upgrade your cards easier. You will no longer need to press the back button every time you want to upgrade a card.

2. Filters
- Sorting cards has never been easier. We have added a new filter to the Card menu – filter (by rank).

[New features in Gear Upgrade]

1. Gear Max Upgrade
- Based on materials you have in your inventory, you will be able to upgrade your gear to the maximum level possible.

2. Auto Gear Option Change
- You can roll your Gear options much easier in the new system.

[New features in Inventory]

1. Sell by rank button added for ISO-8, Special Gear, and Comic Cards

[New features in Biometrics Selector & Hero Selector]

1. Preference Ratio
- You will be able to see the preferred characters of all players in Biometric Selectors.

2. Character Information
- You will be able to check out detailed information about the character you selected.

▣ Sneak Peek 2. Mission Changes

1. New Difficulty added for Special Missions

2. Daily Mission Changes
- Stages have been revamped, and once again you will be able to fight against swarms of enemies!

3. Special Gear Changes
- The 1st option of a gear will always stay the same.
- Other options will be automatically changed when re-reolling.

▣ Sneak Peek 3. World Boss Difficulty Changes

Issues with Illusions and I-frames making Ebony Maw and Corvus Glaive more difficult have been fixed.

Assuming that they're keeping the bigger update stuff under wraps I like those QoL changes, lots of timesavers. I still want the lab revamped to be actually useful though, also the token shop needs an update as stated above.

Drayco21

I'm surprised they didn't yank Ant-Man out of the store when they made him worthwhile like they did with Hulkbuster.

Please help a brother out and put Chris Pratt in the VS shop, Netmarble; my character loyalty compels me to take even the lamest iterations of Star-Lord to their highest levels, but I don't want to pay to do it unless he gets a proper uniform.

I wonder if we'll get a proper Civil War II update. With the recent event having Tony and Carol's teams, and the comic event starting up, it only makes sense. Would be a good way to fill up some roster gaps as well.

I did it, GAF! Won 2,000 crystals for placing first in the gold timeline league. Hint: T2 Wasp is literally invincible. I soloed entire teams of BO characters or other T2 teams.

image.png

That's crazy, no one in your bracket paid for extra wins? Congrats man!

I think most of that happens in the higher level leagues like Vibranium. There was a mad scramble at the end and I did drop an extra 125 crystals to secure the win. The big difference is I went undefeated against whoever the top team was every time, while the others all had four or five losses.

So net profit of 1,875. AND NEVER AGAIN! They don't advertise it, but if you really want to compete you cannot change your team up for any other game modes. If you do, people can feast of your weaker team for easy points.

So net profit of 1,875. AND NEVER AGAIN! They don't advertise it, but if you really want to compete you cannot change your team up for any other game modes. If you do, people can feast of your weaker team for easy points.

Damn that explains a lot... I always swap out to my farming team after finishing Timeline. Congrats though! I love that they gave Wasp some love! I built her up a while ago, before she had her 6* and I was just hoping they didn't forget about her. She is a beast! I can't wait to T2 her.

Damn that explains a lot... I always swap out to my farming team after finishing Timeline. Congrats though! I love that they gave Wasp some love! I built her up a while ago, before she had her 6* and I was just hoping they didn't forget about her. She is a beast! I can't wait to T2 her.

Yeah, they don't explain it at all, but you pretty much have to stay locked in on your team of you want the top spot.

Honestly, I mainly wanted to win so I could hold it over Kepow's head forever.

-Digits-

I think most of that happens in the higher level leagues like Vibranium. There was a mad scramble at the end and I did drop an extra 125 crystals to secure the win. The big difference is I went undefeated against whoever the top team was every time, while the others all had four or five losses.

That explains the teams of sub 60s I sometimes find in Vibranium league with high points. It used to work differently and I can't recall reading patch notes on this. Sneaky!

That explains the teams of sub 60s I sometimes find in Vibranium league with high points. It used to work differently and I can't recall reading patch notes on this. Sneaky!

Right. I mean, I'll take the easy points, but it's bizarre that it swaps you like that.

Top Bottom