• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Got maxed out gears on Floki, Hulkbuster, Silk, Nico, Throot, YJ and Elsa now so I hope they make one of those T2 next.
What items do you need to level someone up to T2 if they're maxed out?

In case some didn't see it yet, there will be an update Tuesday that'll add six more T2 advancements. Two of them so far are -

Vision: When using Density Shift: Skill bonus Damage increase, Immune to all damage

Drax: Cry For Blood: Immune to all damage

mreddie

cap75th_keyart_pr_netmarblefinal.jpg

All six new T2s confirmed. It's Guardians time!

Vision
Drax
Star-Lord
Rocket
Groot
Gamora

I love Quill and Rocket, but they're super hard to farm bios.

Drayco21

Tier 2 Guardians? Once again, time to hope for a Star-Lord costume that doesn't suck and a major skill rework so that he can actually feel like Star-Lord.

I mean, how many times can Netmarble really screw up a Quill update, right?

Tier 2 Guardians? Once again, time to hope for a Star-Lord costume that doesn't suck and a major skill rework so that he can actually feel like Star-Lord.

I mean, how many times can Netmarble really screw up a Quill update, right?

Well his T2 passive is increased crit chance and damage, sooooo...at least one more?

I like Rocket's guaranteed ignore to dodge. And Groot's passive heal also works with teammates and sounds OP. But I don't see a damage boost as the Quill solution.

Looks like the new T2's advancements have been added to the game. And either I'm lttp or they also just buffed Star-Lord's uniform to +15% Crit Damage. This goes really well with his T2 passive.

Taking too long to get blue crystals for that civil war spidey outfit I want.

Needs a sale lol

Didn't take too long, they're doing a uniform sale right now :)

Indignate

It better not be a costume. This isn't Sharon Carter.

Sorry man I still live in Marvel Heroes land.

I know it isn't, but even if it was a costume, aren't they sort of good about making these "enchanced" type costumes play somewhat differently?

Or is your point more about canon?

Sorry man I still live in Marvel Heroes land.

I know it isn't, but even if it was a costume, aren't they sort of good about making these "enchanced" type costumes play somewhat differently?

Or is your point more about canon?

They are really good about making the costumes play differently, I love it! Mockingbird and Yondu's costumes make them feel completely different. They are so fun to use now. And yeah he is probably talking about canon I guess.

Indignate

Yo Ben did you quit AA yet? Everyday is more fleeting for me. I don't think I'll make it to the end of this event.

I know I can ask in that thread but I like to cross promote.

Y'all got any Iso-8 set recommendations for Captain Marvel and Wasp?

No clue with Marvel, but I'd recommend either a damage set (e.g. Hawkeye) or cooldown set for Wasp. When you chain her six skill with everything else, then 5 to 6 again she ends up being invulnerable. I don't really recommend cooldown sets for anyone if you have good cards that provide it, but if not then it's probably the best option. I get all my cooldown from my cards, so I end up doing either healing or damage sets for everyone.

Wish they'd just make Tier 2 materials a little easier to acquire. Especially as they're probably going to have the entire roster Tier 2 in a couple months..

Got everyone up to 6* level 60 yesterday (except for the World Bosses of course) with Black Cat being my last biometric acquirement.

Something new to grind would be nice.

Personally, I'd love to see a daily entry limit added, but with rewards boosted out the wazoo. Our rosters are getting too big, and it's cumbersome trying to make the most of them.

Same. It takes me 1-2 hours or more to finish co op and that's just crazy. If it wasn't for my alliance, I wouldn't even be able to do them all each day with all the min-maxers kicking people.

Sucks that most of these uniforms are for those that have one already, but it makes sense given the theme. Hopefully they're noticeable improvements.

Rodgers looks good, I'm afraid Sin will be super bland though.

More importantly:
On top of all the new content, the Netmarble crew worked hard to bring a slew of UX improvements to the game. The S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab has been overhauled, including new features like the ability to convert Norn stones. Players will also want to check out the Dimension Shop for new items and updated pricing.

It was inevitable that Skull would just get hydra summons. Their models are all over the game. Glad we finally got our first (!) blast character this year. Lots more great quality of life changes all around. And the new things you can buy for gold in the shop are wonderful.

Really curious to see what new VIP perks they'll give people. Love the one that'll give XP for just instant-clearing.

This may sound silly, but I'm really juiced about finally being able to use Auto Play++! Missing boxes while on auto play has always bugged me. Especially since they have BIOS in them sometimes.

-Digits-

Some good quality of life improvements again. That Complete All button for Dimension missions is a nice addition. I wonder if I'll qualify for xp from auto clear.

Oh man the T2 ticket reward is nice but it uses up 400 out of the ~420 tokens so I'm not sure it's worth not getting Sharon Cap bios. Also right now my only options are Wasp and Black Widow I'm pretty sure.

Pejo

Will you be able to full 6* Sharon with Bios if you do all the dailies throughout the event? I really love her design.

The big problem is finding a good team to put her with. I bought Red Skull's costume, and he meshes well with her as they both are strikers for each other. I can't find a third character I like that is a striker for both of them though.

There aren't enough tokens in the event to 6* Sharon unless you have some rank up tickets stashed away. Going for the T2 ticket. I'll save up for some Blast Bio packages to level up Sharon later.

Top Bottom