• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So what happened exactly?

And.

ijYmqi.gif

dankir

MThanded said:
Yes.

They need to squash the beef.

Damn that's pretty stupid to ruin a good stream with some shitty beef.

I mean fuck they could have at least could have used some assists and or hyper combos to match the theme of the stream lol.

OMFG THAT AIR EXCHANGE INTO MAGNETO WTF.

Yeah never seen that before!!!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kadey said:
1. Smoothviper was popping off at the mouth all night about nyc vs. philly in marvel.
2. Noel Brown warned him that he was not hearing that.
3. Noel gets eliminated in losers by damian (philly player)
4. Noel goes street vigilante on smoothviper's ass
5. Smoothviper ends up breaking the samba de amigo machine subsequent to the fight.

Noel was permanently banned and now he is only banned for 3 weeks.

El Sloth

Banned
Kadey said:
Smooth Viper was talking nonsense about Philly's best being better than NYC's best. Noel Brown had apparently told him to cut it out before and eventually snapped.

Also:
bY3e4l.jpg

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Kadey said:

Way they told it on the stream: SmoothViper has been talking shit about how NYC can't beat Philly or something, Noel Brown told him to stop talking shit, SmoothViper continued talking shit, fisticuffs ensued, Samba de Amigo machines were broken.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
El Sloth said:
Smooth Viper was talking nonsense about Philly's best being better than NYC's best. Noel Brown had apparently told him to cut it out before and eventually snapped.

Also:
bY3e4l.jpg
Holy shit I burst into laughter seeing this, I don't know why aaaaaaaaahahahaaaa

First Samba has to deal with a weird Wii game, and now this. SMH man.

Three-week ban isn't too bad though, as it was literally worse just a few moments ago.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The dude that runs it just banned them for 3 weeks. They can go back afterwards.

That shit Marlinpie was doing with C.Viper and Magnus is insane.

MThanded

Guard crush should be extra hype tomorrow.

WNF viewer count is going to be on the steady decline. Spooky streams stay winning.

Edit: smoothviper on the stream now. This fool needs some body guards.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's East Coast for ya. We so crazy we fight each other.

I'll wait till it's archived and I'll check it out. As much as I rep Philly, I don't condone that kind of stuff.

Darkman M

Kadey said:

I'll wait till it's archived and I'll check it out. As much as I rep Philly, I don't condone that kind of stuff.

thugs the whole lot of ya!

MThanded

Kadey said:

352orw8.jpg

Someone with godlike photoshop skills needs to put noel's face on top of on of those faces in the vs. fans picture.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think NerdJosh said it best. Noel Brown is known for saying stuff to people. If he dishes it out, he should be able to take it. And he's said far worse things to people.

MThanded said:

Someone with godlike photoshop skills needs to put noel's face on top of on of those faces in the vs. fans picture.
I never got the BlazBlue picture. Does that mean we're perverted Japanese prisoners?

The other ones are fantastic though!

Except for the smash brothers one. I love that fighting game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom