• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
The internet is amazing.

15zlb0z.jpg

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So wtf was going on when the arcade machine got busted anyway? Were they like outside and started fighting again, and spilled back inside?

Holy fucking shit is right haha
I would have loved to be there.

Who can't relate though? Some people just talk so much smack they deserve a lip tipper. God bless Noel for fulfilling every rage induced video game dream.

Kimosabae

Banned
Anyways, back to the game.

Marlinpie looks like he knows this game best right now. Dude was comboing raw tag-ins.

I just switched the Soundtrack so it plays the character themes instead of stage music: apparently, I was doing it waaaay wrong.

Thor's theme is sick.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
def want to see marlinpie play some other top level players. over the past like 3 weeks hes leveled up more than anyone else ive seen tbh

Oh man, the top rated comment on that video:

The worst thing is that he punched a man with a broken leg...in the face...while he was looking away...as hard as he could...and didn't even leave a mark. They seriously need to up his damage output.

God's Beard said:
Damn, some dude with 600 games quit on me after like 15 seconds, probably because I play a zoning team :/

People hate zoning teams more than anything (my 20+ first week hate messages can attest to that). Someone should do a big write-up at SRK about how zoning is a legit way to play MVC3.

What's your team, btw. Don't you use ShumaG?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ahhhhhhh

I wanna watch video of the tournament, but it seems the saved video was deleted?
Any links to matches?

robut said:
People hate zoning teams more than anything (my 20+ first week hate messages can attest to that). Someone should do a big write-up at SRK about how zoning is a legit way to play MVC3.

What's your team, btw. Don't you use ShumaG?
That is silly. People are going to complain no matter what write up is done. Complaints and write ups are not going to change the fact that zoning teams can be extremely successful(maybe more so than other types of teams).

That would be like trying to justify some jerk's actions when he is pulling all the hot tail at a party or event. No one needs to defend him. That jerk is getting laid 24/7.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Hey all, I'm a pretty new MvC player from the UK, and I was wondering if there was any action on PS3 that would allow me to play regularly with you folks, especially the EU crowd.

I will probably be considered very scrubby, and have already developed some bad habits, so to have them beaten out of me by you guys would be a blessing.

PSN ID: B-Genius

Thanks a lot!

I'd prefer to just vote for the character that I absolutely care about the least.

Seriously, everything about Trish in this game just screams :-| to me.
Really? I think she has an awesome moveset. Pretty fun to play with a lot of unique toys.

I might be crazy, but why does a Dormammu combo that does 450k do 1.2 million in x-factor level 3 if he only gets a 90% boost?
Does this involve a Liberation? His Liberations seem to get special damage bonuses (or maybe it has something to do with how X-Factor changes scaling?). He can output 2.0 million with 5 bars and level 1 X-Factor.

Doesn't Dorm's BNB do about 500-600k?
Indeed.

Wow you gotta buy shadow battle 2, why keep spamming that it's available at the game start up. Hope that stops after today. Enough stuff is checked at boot already.
You can disable it in the menu.

Jeeze i hate to say this but DP need a nerf.
You already neutered Sentinel; respectfully remain silent sir.

1. Smoothviper was popping off at the mouth all night about nyc vs. philly in marvel.
2. Noel Brown warned him that he was not hearing that.
3. Noel gets eliminated in losers by damian (philly player)
4. Noel goes street vigilante on smoothviper's ass
5. Smoothviper ends up breaking the samba de amigo machine subsequent to the fight.
Thank you.

Hey all, I'm a pretty new MvC player from the UK, and I was wondering if there was any action on PS3 that would allow me to play regularly with you folks, especially the EU crowd.

I will probably be considered very scrubby, and have already developed some bad habits, so to have them beaten out of me by you guys would be a blessing.

PSN ID: B-Genius

Thanks a lot!
I don't know about the EU crowd, but I can invite you to the GAF chat if you send me a reminder.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Karsticles said:
I don't know about the EU crowd, but I can invite you to the GAF chat if you send me a reminder.
Thanks chap. How might you need reminding?

On topic, that IRL "fight" was ridiculous. So embarrassing, but at the same time so hilarious when stuff like that happens in the community. Wonder what is to become of his rep and career in fighting games after an outburst like that...

Thanks chap. How might you need reminding?

On topic, that IRL "fight" was ridiculous. So embarrassing, but at the same time so hilarious when stuff like that happens in the community. Wonder what is to become of his rep and career in fighting games after an outburst like that...
PSN message.

I don't think the fight is unreasonable - if someone is disrespectful toward your personal belongings, you need to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom