• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Doom on the stream did some absolute godlike shit, a lot of variants of the stuff Max picked up on in his video.

enzo_gt said:
I wish I had the execution to pull off his BnBs, not even the relaunch variants that Flash was showing off. :(

You don't even need to be that great. His MOST basic starter from triangle dash high/low does close to 600K if you tag in a super at the end.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Prototype-03 said:
You don't even need to be that great. His MOST basic starter from triangle dash high/low does close to 600K if you tag in a super at the end.
176533134_e611ef3ea7.jpg

One can dream of triangle dashes :(

Holy shit at this play going on in the stream. This Dante has probably some of the best execution I've seen. Intentional Crystal whiff XFC into teleport, to cross up using the crystal that teleported along with him is fucking S rank shit.

Prototype-03 said:
I miss his avatar that screams "Let's get away, FLYYYY AWAYYYY" :(

Me too, but this "new" one is a blast from the past that I can get behind ^_^

Edit: And he changes it again. _dementia, the man of many faces

enzo_gt said:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/64/176533134_e611ef3ea7.jpg

Holy shit at this play going on in the stream. This Dante has probably some of the best execution I've seen. Intentional Crystal whiff XFC into teleport, to cross up using the crystal that teleported along with him is fucking S rank shit.
Don't tell me you did that to your controller :(

Prototype-03 said:
I miss his avatar that screams "Let's get away, FLYYYY AWAYYYY" :(
Star Line is a superior song anyway :p

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
enzo_gt said:

If you can't triangle dash I don't recommend using anyone that has one really

Ferrio said:
Delay your air hits as much as possible to allow shehulk to land around the same time as your opponent. It'll give you more time to go into runners. Also you can buffer runners right before you hit the ground. So do Down Down S right before she hits the ground.

Got it. I usually just mash it out after I super jump, so I should delay the M M H S in the air for a split second?

h3ro

Josh Wong aka Bolo Yeung :lol

Oh snap, The Situation is on the stream

NinajHeartless said:
Good to see Samba has survived, also loving the new avatar h3ro ^_^
Professor Beef said:
Agreed on both counts. :3

Thanks fellas, I'll miss the hip thrusting action of OG polygon Don Corneo, but this will do. :)

jdub03

Marvel needs more team slots. I've already got 3 but I need more. Maybe this is why I lose so much. I play too many characters.

God's Beard said:
Is there anyone that plays Phoenix on point?

I did for a while... it didn't work out. 420k is about right for crazy red- Jean isn't nowhere good enough to rate that kind of health.

2nd, on DHC glitch duty.

When I said OG phoenix was the worst character in the game 2 weeks ago, I meant it. Still do. Worse than boxers Arthur and Leilei. Crazy red is her only saving grace.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Really appreciate it doods. Glad your enjoying it so far. I'll be providing more regular content for a couple weeks, until the next Assist Me...

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Ogrekiller said:
When I said OG phoenix was the worst character in the game 2 weeks ago, I meant it. Still do. Worse than boxers Arthur and Leilei. Crazy red is her only saving grace.
Pffft.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NubInaTub said:
Just found this on youtube..... I wish I hadn't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mSCU8oCUKo

Seriously, watch at your own risk.

Lyrics:
This is me, my G-T is Yaushua, no code name necessary

If you cant flow with C viper elbows and Super Combos, then just go

Get yourself a new game, cuz you cant hang, you got no combo game, no Sir, no game -

Your be put to shame, by Wolverine and his big bad claws, baby - drippin with your blood stains

Its insane, like Dante, devil spawn and electric guitar to play, I feel like the man himself when I just say - YEAH JACKPOT BABY

The heat of battle dont stop when Hulk come out to play, I dont know who's stronger than that man, to this day - even Wesker looks at Hulk and is like, ok?

Damn, Thats not the T-Virus, this is some scary shit, just like your ending cutscene, you'd prolly make Nemesis your little bitch. But If you give up your secret, to how you got this strong, Im gonna take your cousin She-Hulk and your gonna wear her like a thong.

Then Jill comes out to play in her new outfit, but whats this? Jill aint looking to hott - I think she sucked to much Uroboros dick, she was lovin it - but I remember when Jill was the hottest chic so I dont quit, but If ragequit, I think it was because your moves weren't legit

Dr Doom up in here, dont fear, plasma beam until your down, cant feel

Wish you were facing Magneto on the real, Sir Arthur is here - never fear

Savin the princess with his full armor on, and if it falls off, its all good he's got underwear on

and If your back is up against the wall - x factor up and keep pushin' on

Mike Haggar all the way, teachin gief his moves by night and day

and It aint nothing hard - just like Cap without his helmet on - Charging Star !

and now i must bring this to a close, i've got all i can say expect the Super Skrull, he's kinda like deadpool - its not about his size, its all about if you got PINEAPPLE SURPRISE !!
208ttt0.jpg

This is a travesty. The lyrics don't do the shittyness of this song justice. You have to listen.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Wow @ that rap.

Just to let you guys know, I'll be later releasing a Dr. Doom uncensored outakes video on my channel. He did a far superior improv rap during the shoot.

smurfx

get some go again
Morro! said:
So uh, my Sentinel just got some lovemail...
im surprised i don't get more hate mail since i'm pretty cheap. :p although the funniest is when people with spamming characters send me hate mail because i out spammed them. when somebody has sentinel, wesker or dante on their team then i throw any fun out the window and just proceed to spam them to hell. hate those characters.

shaowebb

Fersis said:
shaowebb whats in the new Shadow pack?

3 matches.

One is you versus classic X-men Phoenix/Wolverine/Storm and YES Phoenix is on point like a tard.

One is you versus X-force Wolverine/X-23/Deadpool

One is you versus avengers Cap/Ironman/Thor and this team is 2 from maximum stars with the previous few teams about 6 from maximum difficulty.

Also I got those events but I think those may have come out free today. Winning 1/10 online matches using all capcom cast isn't that hard.

I'll admit this is probably the first fun shadowpack because of the the Avengers team being upped so high and having good ai programmed onto all three. Especially Cap and Thor for once.

Its 80 pts. Give it a shot. I did it just to keep funding any future costumes or characters they might need cash for.

Only mvc3 rap that matters

You've got bots serving
flames burning
spears throwing
and cubes learning
But you best prep your snap backs
'cause I'm gonna take my health back
when my 10 hit tentacle whips crack
combo and start Devitalizing
and when you show slack I turn to stone
my ambiguous cross ups are Petrifying
You get mixed up you got mad and started mashing
Precision OTG my Hyper Mystic Smash is mystifying
I see you eyeballin' me
I'm mystic starin' at you
So what if I'm DLC
You've got a month till you're through
In Marvel 2 I was low tier
but now no tier can hold me
quit trying to play old school
This is Marvel 3, baby!
And everyone else is just an assist
they beck and call at my every mention
so stay focused, tighten your wrists,
or get wrapped up in my chaos dimension
If you challenge me, I'm not stopping to rest
I'm Shuma Gorath, waste of flesh.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
God's Beard said:
Only mvc3 rap that matters

You've got bots serving
flames burning
spears throwing
and cubes learning
But you best prep your snap backs
'cause I'm gonna take my health back
when my 10 hit tentacle whips crack
combo and start Devitalizing
and when you show slack I turn to stone
my ambiguous cross ups are Petrifying
You get mixed up you got mad and started mashing
Precision OTG my Hyper Mystic Smash is mystifying
I see you eyeballin' me
I'm mystic starin' at you
So what if I'm DLC
You've got a month till you're through
In Marvel 2 I was low tier
but now no tier can hold me
quit trying to play old school
This is Marvel 3, baby!
And everyone else is just an assist
they beck and call at my every mention
so stay focused, tighten your wrists,
or get wrapped up in my chaos dimension
If you challenge me, I'm not stopping to rest
I'm Shuma Gorath, waste of flesh.
Cmon son the video makes half the awesome, at least link it.

I really like characters that can hit from one side then the other really quickly.

Doom, Chun, and C.Viper seem like the fastest by far.

Doom's low aidash limit and cancelable normals are godlike.
Chun is ridiculous with the stomp.
C.Viper can cancel her instant overhead into a burn kick and make you guess.

Phoenix is ok, she can teleport relatively quickly or cancel an air attack into 6H then cross up.
Viewtiful Joe can jump cancel, then airdash and crossup which is pretty good.
Magneto's kinda sucks, I could only do S airdash magnetic blast on tall characters because of the height limit on his dashes.
Jill is really good at staying in and making you guess left or right, but you can see the teleport startup and prepare for it.

Am I missing anything amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom