• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Guys did you see that infinite that Nerdjosh just did with his team at WNF?

That shit was HYPE as fuck! He's talking about it right now about the tech.

Nerdjosh speaking the truth in this game. On commentary.

Richard showing why Dante + Haggar = GODLIKE!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Magnus > Logan in the comics and this. Disruptah and any assist like Drones, Tatsu, or Jam session is keeping him the fuck out. If he super jumps, Magnetic shockwave can push him back and probably punish the assist he's calling as he does it. If he's backed up by Haggar or Tron, that's a lvl 3 waiting to happen. Erik is to mobile.

If Logan touches Maggy, then sure...he's dead, but he has to catch him first.

Dahbomb

Yeah Magneto does a very good job of keeping Wolverine out but his zoning/runaway has to be on the spot and he needs very tight assist usage.

smurfx

get some go again
Dahbomb said:
Guys did you see that infinite that Nerdjosh just did with his team at WNF?

That shit was HYPE as fuck! He's talking about it right now about the tech.

Nerdjosh speaking the truth in this game. On commentary.

Richard showing why Dante + Haggar = GODLIKE!
dammit why don't you people ever link whenever you are talking about some stream?

Dahbomb

I am putting down money on Valle getting exposed.

Richard playing DMC3 @ WNF.

That Task vs Doom anchor battle was fucking hilarious!!!!

Dahbomb

Honzo already has anti-Phoenix technology.

Ammy Cold Star or Doom Hidden missile into Taskmaster unblockables. Unless he has something even better than that.

LLND vs Nerdjosh on stream.

WTF @ LLND"s play. That was fucking shit. Didn't activate Gold armor once in those 2 matches and missed every single Hsien Ko combo.

SolarPowered said:
Pretty much the only tournament sighting for Hsien-Ko I'll ever see since I don't tune into the stuff. Nerd's Shulkie is sharp as a tack.
I was just about to post here letting you know! I agree that it was nice to see one.

Dahbomb

SolarPowered said:
Pretty much the only tournament sighting for Hsien-Ko I'll ever see since I don't tune into the stuff. Nerd's Shulkie is sharp as a tack.
LLND's Hsien Ko is WAY better than this in his defense, he has the Gong combos down and some other fancy stuff. He played like shit all around and didn't even turn on Gold armor. Didn't make any sense at all I guess he got mind fucked by Tron + She Hulk.

You should see his older matches he eliminated Combofiend and went toe to toe with Viscant in some hype battles.

Dahbomb

Ultimoo said:
Clockwork's opponents have no hope.

haggar and Dante looks annoying as crap.
Clockwork just got exposed by Richard as you said this.

Haggar + Dante is godlike.. it shuts down Wolverine's too. And JChen speaks the truth... Ammy vs Dante is one of Ammy's worst match ups.

Richard putting up a Dante clinic at WNF.

Ultimoo said:
just watch t-hawk blow up people in AE.

t-hawk for Super MvC3
He will be A tier material too.

Capcom is gonna clean out my wounds with battery acid instead of salt.

:'(
Dahbomb said:
LLND's Hsien Ko is WAY better than this in his defense, he has the Gong combos down and some other fancy stuff. He played like shit all around and didn't even turn on Gold armor. Didn't make any sense at all I guess he got mind fucked by Tron + She Hulk.

You should see his older matches he eliminated Combofiend and went toe to toe with Viscant in some hype battles.
I'll have to hunt for these videos. Can't do it tonight because I'm trying to catch up on my homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom