• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

My theory is, if they're going the MSH/MSHvsSF route, then your partner might be your assist.

Hopefully they'll let us choose what attacks your partner does.

cordy

Banned
X4 Sigma for the roster and Sigma/Ultron fusion for the final boss would be perfect.

fist-pump.gif

Kind of crazy because I wanted Sigma to be the big bad in MvC3, but I never thought about him and Ultron combining. Really just a perfect idea, in hindsight.

Kinsei

Banned
My two most wanted characters for each side are Gwenpool and Squirerel Girl for Marvel and Strider and Captain Rose (Zack and Wiki) for Capcom.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Isn't that what rumors or someone said. Plus it just seems like this'll get support.

Really? I'm curious about whom sharing that detail.

Personally I'd interpret that as 30 or higher, but who knows.

30-36 would be a sweet spot for me, 40 would be amazing for base roster without DLC.

One thing worth nothing about Gene is that he actually was pretty damn close to making it into UMVC3 along with Mega Man. He does seem to be on their radar.

That's funny. It was my first thought when I saw Mega Man X. I was like he almost got in UMVC3 so I guess we might see Gene this time.

I have a feeling that some fan favorite characters are more likely to come back or join the battle. What a Day!

Flowmoney

Will Megaman X utilize his armors or you guys think he will be like in Project X Zone with projectiles then busts out armor for an ultimate attack?

Kinsei

Banned
Will Megaman X utilize his armors or you guys think he will be like in Project X Zone with projectiles then busts out armor for an ultimate attack?

He'll most likely bust out his armors for supers. I imagine his base moveset will just revolve around the mega buster and maybe one or two boss weapons.

Neoxon

I'd guess 30-34.

That being said it and SFV using UE4 makes me...curious
Ryu, while he looks to have his SFV design, doesn't look like his model is ripped from SFV. The way his muscles are modeled is completely different from SFV, as it's a bit more realistic.

Jezan

I didn't expect much from Capcom, but goddamn that art style is hideous.

I read the first part of your sentence and thought it was going to end in "but goddam they delivered" and I was just staring to roll my eyes when i finished it and everything is fine in the world. They outdo themselves with each iteration becoming uglier.

AZUMIKE

Ryu, while he looks to have his SFV design, doesn't look like his model is ripped from SFV. The way his muscles are modeled is completely different from SFV, as it's a bit more realistic.

Speculating off a CGI teaser? At least wait until gameplay footage releases.

Lulubop

I read the first part of your sentence and thought it was going to end in "but goddam they delivered" and I was just staring to roll my eyes when i finished it and everything is fine in the world. They outdo themselves with each iteration becoming uglier.

Uvmc3 is uglier than mvc2? Lol ok bud

Kevinroc

What is difference between Gwen-Pool and Spider-Gwen?

In terms of powers or personality? In terms of powers, Gwenpool has none. She's supposed to be a normal girl from "our" world who uses weapons and combat training to do her fighting.

Spider-Gwen is an alternate universe version of Peter Parker's deceased ex. She has all of Peter's powers.

TheAnvil

Neo Member
I'd suggest 40+ if it's 'huge'.

30 isn't really 'huge', and considering MvC3 launched with 36 I'd venture a guess around that mark.

Top Bottom