• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

As someone who never really played MvC games before past lmhs, doing a magneto rom with ultron is funnnnn (wonder if it's possible to loop the rom tho)

giphy.gif

Dahbomb

Yeah Zero + Dante + Soul is some next level cheap shit.

I am starting to think that long super + clone hyper plus Soul stone might be really strong.

So that's Morrigan, Zero and Gamora with close supers. Nemesis, Dante and quite a few others have long supers.

Yeah teams like Jed/Ult/Gam/Dan are gonna be common until the meta evolves a little bit. Then people will start learning counters and using stones to cover their shit. I actually wanna start applying stone synergy to my teams and see if it can cover up some weaknesses and not just stick with a singular one.

I went to Ult/Jed and did TS. Locked a dude down an entire match with drones, wheels, and dashes. It was fucking beautiful.

Dahbomb

joe pissed off cause he got zeroed
He didn't really get Zero'd, he was about to win 3-0 but dropped the game winning combo. It was a choke.

But that Soul tech is MAD CHEAP. With the resurrection and the healing, you are looking at around 4 bars you have to go through in the game.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Had a crash in Story Mode. :|

Window popped out titled "The UE4-Duck Game has crashed and will close"

i mean what

---------------------

Why are they running this best 3 out of 5?

Had a crash in Story Mode. :|

Window popped out titled "The UE4-Duck Game has crashed and will close"

i mean what

---------------------

Why are they running this best 3 out of 5?
That's how marvel 3 was at the end. Probably just testing the waters until they land on one that makes sense. Hey at least it's not melee long matches (or even Smash 4 which people wanted to do at 3 stocks at one point..).

Good to see SmoothViper back. I missed the THUGGERY.

Also good to see that RayRay is doing well in this game. I play the same team he did in UMVC3 so seeing that he's adjusting well gives me hope for this game.

Nyoro SF

Day 1 when I was watching Clock use Soul Stone, I realized just how stupidly cheap it is.

Once the combo and setplay nerds go all out on the tag button tech this Stone might become the best stone. I thought Reality might drop off but the projectile alone is such a strong deterrent I don't think that will happen anymore.

VariantX

How the hell do you even commentate once someone pops a fully charged soul stone? Everyones doing everything every where at the same time. Who's on point and who's the assist.

Dahbomb

How the hell do you even commentate once someone pops a fully charged soul stone? Everyones doing everything every where at the same time. Who's on point and who's the assist.
The person who turned on the Soul stone is the point and the other character is the assist. You can look at the life bars too, the character who is on top is the point.

The point is who you should focus on as that's the direction you should be blocking.

LOL MONSTER HUNTER??

https://clips.twitch.tv/RoundSmoothEggKappaRoss

mas8705

HA! She does that Panic Dive for her Level 3! Brilliant! :D

Mainly, she does a combo with the great sword, dual blades and bow before setting up a bomb barrel and diving away as he opponent blows up.

Dahbomb

This character looks pretty bad to me outside of support status.

Like who the hell is going to get hit by sword normals that are like 30 frame start up? LMAO!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MH looks interesting, not my play style I don't think.

Supers are okay looking. Yet another throw up and shoot super (although they come down and then explode this time).

Monster Hunter is in a weird place in the character select screen. Maybe the DLC characters will come with an update to it?

There's 6 dlc characters and they're supposed to just fill out another row in the character select screen. Pretty sure they're just sticking her there as the row gets filled out. It looks like shit but you should really expect that sort of thing at this point lol

TP

I could never have guessed she'd be one of the first dlc characters to be released

Post a schedule Capcom, let us know

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Also, what the heck, why are we seeing MonHun gameplay before the BP and Sigma? Don't those come out first?

WHAT IS THE MARKETING FOR THIS GAME

Top Bottom