• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Luke Cage |OT| Bulletproof While Black - September 30th on Netflix

Da-Kid

Episode 8:
Diamondback is very cheesy but contrasts well with all the serious villains. It's already been established Luke has a healing factor (Claire mentioned him recovering from a brain hemorrhage in a few hours in JJ) basically that bullet is keeping his healing factor from working properly and is the reason why the shrapnel is being drawn deeper into his body. It's healing around them and pushing them out the way.

Tony Stark knows Luke's pain, if only he had an Arch reactor (*^o^*)

guek

Banned
Ep 3
I laughed when Cottonmouth fired that rocket because why the hell would he do that himself? But then I realized, if I could fire a rocket launcher, of course I'd do that shit myself!

jmood88

But seriously though, they never reference Obama as president, so he's probably just an extremely popular senator in the MCU.

Cuburt

Obama was forced to step down because of The Incident

HE WANTED TO NUKE NEW YORK
giphy.gif

a.wd

This harlem is full of hotties, the men and women are ridic. Ot at ep 11,and loving this so far. It is slower than dd, and jj, but I'm loving the pacing, the music, the story and atmosphere.

Also, yeah it's beautiful to see so many brown faces. This story is deep and filled with layers.

Luke cages whole beginning and character, at least this early, reminds me of the coach in the wire who was in crime before, went to jail and then came back to work hard and be a heartthrob. Can't remember that guys name.

Top Bottom