• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

commissar

MisterAnderson said:
You have time to do whatever you want to do, it just depends on certain things that I am not sure you want me to spoil or not.
lol go for it :>

Vanguards are invincible in Normal, great in Veteran, decent in Hardcore and hard in Insanity... unless you play on the last difficulty, Heavy Charge will keep you alive for a long, long time.
oh right...hahah I haven't put any points into charge at all <.< I've been all about the bullet modifiers.

10 missions can be found by scans.
Cheers man. Looks like I've got some hunting to do.

JoeBoy101

Laughing Banana said:
Damn it GAF, damn it!

I have a save file for Lv. 50 Male Infiltrator Renegade ready to be played in this game but since I found out that Shepard can romance
Tali
in ME2--and I just could not resist the temptation of doing that--I replayed ME1 as a Paragon guy since it would be pretty weird for a bigoted racist-towards-alien Shepard to make a relationship with her and I want my character's personality to be consistent throughout the entire game universe.

I am currently just finished rescuing Liara in ME1 with all the available optional quests up until there (save the mining/collecting stuff) finished. I thought I could do it, play it all the way to the end with my Paragon guy...

But...

THE TEMPTATION OF PLAYING ME2 IS KILLING ME! Hahaha. Especially after reading this thread. I am SO tempted to just ditch my ME1 paragon play-through and start playing ME2 as my Renegade character right now...

Damn it, I am so conflicted over this :lol

I turned my Renegade Shepard (my 2nd character in ME1) to a Paragon in ME2. Why?
YOU DIED!
Tends to cause some re-evaluation of things and thats what I had him do in #2. I had him romance Jack in the paragon manner though because she would speak to him more than Tali. Doing a playthrough now with a downloaded save of an engineer for a Tali romance.

So, in short, just because you're Renegade doesn't mean you can't be Paragon unless you want to keep playing him as a Renegade.

Darklord

Banned
Tisan said:
lol go for it :>

Without completely spoiling it because it's a really cool bit, there is an event that happens that you can't stop. After it you can keep doing missions but the longer you take, the less people you'll be seeing around the ship lets just say. So either go in right away or risk losing people(not squad members).

Well thats over.........

Lost Thane and Jack.............not happy about losing Thane :( WTF @ him getting shot after infiltrating the base.......I figured he'd survive for sure that way, damn you ME2......Jack wasn't loyal so fuck her..............Final "boss" was pretty easy, was it supposed to be a challenge on normal difficulty? Or did I cheap it by getting one shot off with my Cain :p.........also left the base standing, we'll see what that does in ME3 :)

Darklord said:
10 missions can be found by scans.

Can you elaborate on this?

I only had 4 days off work and focused on the main quests so I could take in the story without interruption. I did a few N7 missions, some by scanning. I cant remember how many exactly but it was more than ten. For example on one mission.
I found a crashed cargo ship full of droids. This led me to an abandoned space station and from there, to the the droid factory.

That was 3 missions but I only scanned for the original quest. I also got a couple of missions from EDI and one from Aria.

Did you mean there are only 10 quest chains from scanning?

Red

BigJonsson said:
Well thats over.........

Lost Thane and Jack.............not happy about losing Thane :( WTF @ him getting shot after infiltrating the base.......I figured he'd survive for sure that way, damn you ME2......Jack wasn't loyal so fuck her..............Final "boss" was pretty easy, was it supposed to be a challenge on normal difficulty? Or did I cheap it by getting one shot off with my Cain :p.........also left the base standing, we'll see what that does in ME3 :)
When I played
Garrus got shot after infiltrating the base. He doubled over, then stood back up. Sheperd patted his shoulder, some sad music played, but he somehow survived. I was kind of confused, but relieved that everyone made it through.

My GOD what a fantastic game. After the steaming pile that was ME1, I can confidently say that ME2 is one of my favorite games of all time. Playing through on insanity on my first run was a glorious decision. The sense of accomplishment I have is intoxicating right now, Bioware have absolutely outdone themselves on all fronts.

Bring on Mass Effect 3.

Ashodin

BigJonsson said:
Well thats over.........

Sometimes I hate when fully getting everything in a game before
the end makes the end easy
. They should have upped the difficulty by checking for what weapons you have.

Cep

Banned
ukresistance said:

I only had 4 days off work and focused on the main quests so I could take in the story without interruption. I did a few N7 missions, some by scanning. I cant remember how many exactly but it was more than ten. For example on one mission.
I found a crashed cargo ship full of droids. This led me to an abandoned space station and from there, to the the droid factory.

That was 3 missions but I only scanned for the original quest. I also got a couple of missions from EDI and one from Aria.

Here is an exhaustive list of the missions:http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t3Pfp-ktuzBVjSMFB4yxD-w&gid=1

Darklord

Banned
ukresistance said:

I meant 10 quests(or chains if it's a multiple mission quest) from scanning, not ones that follow on.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Mass Effect 1 story blows, there's like 0 character development and the only thing it had going for it was a good villain and an amazing final hour of game.

Mass Effect 2 has the most impressive and well written cast of characters i've seen in a game this whole fucking generation, with lot's of character development. People who keep saying "oh the plot", somebody missed the whole fucking point of the game, the game is about the team, while at the same time having a decent background plot to give you purpose.

I almost feel like killing a kitten whenever i see people keep complaining about it. You spend 25 hours with the best characters, and going consistently through great moments.

Mass Effect has like two moments, when you first face Saren and blow up a facility, and then the end. LAME

Mass Effect 2, i could fill a page with them. Sad shit to see SOME people complain about a about as average as the first one, save the universe mission, when ME2 is filled with stories within it that make Mass Effect 1 look like a piece of dog shit.

The emotional investment is so big in this game, you actually feel the tension torwards the end, when suddenly it's life or death.

Best game of the generation. Finally, a game that i can look at it and say "yeah, this is the kind of shit i was hoping for when i bought these goddamned HD systems".

Go Bioware!!!!!

BigJonsson said:
Anyone figure out what determines who lives/dies other than loyalty?

I don't think Loyalty has anything to do with it. Everyone was loyal to me, and i still lost a character.

That's the thing i don't understand, it's an RPG, you are a commander. Use your head to think strategically. It's a huge face palm to see some of the decisions here, and then see people upset, wtf.

The game i played let me get to know these characters, enough to let me make a formed decision regarding where their abilities are served best.

I only lost one character and it was by lack of judgement. You choose leaders based on who has the background and personality to be one, etc etc.

That's how they live and die, based on your decisions. That's the whole point.

Ashodin

WrikaWrek said:
Mass Effect 1 story blows, there's like 0 character development and the only thing it had going for it was a good villain and an amazing final hour of game.

Mass Effect 2 has the most impressive and well written cast of characters i've seen in a game this whole fucking generation, with lot's of character development. People who keep saying "oh the plot", somebody missed the whole fucking point of the game, the game is about the team, while at the same time having a decent background plot to give you purpose.

I almost feel like killing a kitten whenever i see people keep complaining about it. You spend 25 hours with the best characters, and going consistently through great moments.

Mass Effect has like two moments, when you first face Saren and blow up a facility, and then the end. LAME

Mass Effect 2, i could fill a page with them. Sad shit to see SOME people complain about a about as average as the first one, save the universe mission, when ME2 is filled with stories within it that make Mass Effect 1 look like a piece of dog shit.

The emotional investment is so big in this game, you actually feel the tension torwards the end, when suddenly it's life or death.

Best game of the generation. Finally, a game that i can look at it and say "yeah, this is the kind of shit i was hoping for when i bought these goddamned HD systems".

Go Bioware!!!!!

:lol Damn dude. Yeah it bugs me a bit too, but damn.

The main beef people have is that they felt a HUGE sense of wonder with the first game, and the revelations were epic. The second game is the bridge to the conclusion, and thusly, has nothing to offer behind minimal revelations, and surprise factor. The plot is engaging, but not supremely original and fresh as the first game was, so I put it down to "humans getting bored with the same old". The characters are what makes ME2 amazing, just a WHOLE bunch of people didn't figure it would be all about them and not a longer story.

mandiller

I have a quick question. Once you beat the game can you continue playing? Or does the game end and you can't do anything with your save aside from newgame+?

I have not finished the game yet so no massive spoilers.

Lakitu

st5fu
mandiller said:
I have a quick question. Once you beat the game can you continue playing? Or does the game end and you can't do anything with your save aside from newgame+?

You can continue playing after the credits or if you wish you can import your ME 2 character and do new game+

Darklord said:
I meant 10 quests(or chains if it's a multiple mission quest) from scanning, not ones that follow on.

Thanks Cep and Darklord, I'll get back into it again in a few weeks and do the rest of the N7 missions.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Maxrpg said:
:lol Damn dude. Yeah it bugs me a bit too, but damn.

The main beef people have is that they felt a HUGE sense of wonder with the first game, and the revelations were epic. The second game is the bridge to the conclusion, and thusly, has nothing to offer behind minimal revelations, and surprise factor. The plot is engaging, but not supremely original and fresh as the first game was, so I put it down to "humans getting bored with the same old". The characters are what makes ME2 amazing, just a WHOLE bunch of people didn't figure it would be all about them and not a longer story.

There was only one good revelation in Mass Effect 1. And the story in the 1st wasn't original at all, it's basically the Matrix goes star treking.

And the characters were so weak, i never felt emotionally engaged with the game, moment to moment excitement was nowhere to be seen, and where Mass Effect 2 is filled with unique and memorable moments, ME1 i can count them with my nuts.

The only thing i'm sad about, is that ME3 is no longer going to be about these characters, and it's going to be about some been there done that, predictable save the universe always the same shit story. But if i can do that with these characters? Fuck, let's do it, i'm there.

Red

mandiller said:

You can keep playing, but there's nothing to do but run around aimlessly if you've already finished all the sidequests. Hopefully there'll be some DLC soon to mess around with.

I have a question about post-game:
Is it possible to save the nonessential Normandy crew? My ship feels so quiet and empty now that Kelly's gone.

Cep

Banned
WrikaWrek said:

Go Bioware!!!!!

You got quite a couple of things right, but much more wrong.

Best written cast this gen: Dragon Age. They were charming, nuanced and ALWAYS had something interesting to say, and had alternate text if you were not romancing them(ME2 characters clam up at some point unless you show interest)

Also, plot does matter, and while ME1's plot and villains were pathetic, ME2 is much worse in this department. Also, for characters that matter so much, Bioware definitely did not do enough to have them interact. Not to mention that at some point, most of them had little to say.

Also the ridiculously rigid structure by which you acquire and gain their loyalty.

I do understand where you are coming from, but this game is classic Bioware. Strong subsections, good characters, and TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE main plot.

The difference is that they sub-sectioned the game around gaining party members, and as a result, it "seems" stronger because they are character focused. Even if the plot of these subsections are actually pretty weak as well.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Cep said:
You got quite a couple of things right, but much more wrong.

Best written cast this gen: Dragon Age. They were charming, nuanced and ALWAYS had something interesting to say, and had alternate text if you were not romancing them(ME2 characters clam up at some point unless you show interest)

Also, plot does matter, and while ME1's plot and villains were pathetic, ME2 is much worse in this department. Also, for characters that matter so much, Bioware definitely did not do enough to have them interact. Not to mention that at some point, most of them had little to say.

Also the ridiculously rigid structure by which you acquire and gain their loyalty.

I do understand where you are coming from, but this game is classic Bioware. Strong subsections, good characters, and TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE main plot.

The difference is that they sub-sectioned the game around gaining party members, and as a result, it "seems" stronger because they are character focused. Even if the plot of these subsections are actually pretty weak as well.

I've finished Dragon Age twice. Predictable characters with little interesting development going for them. Nice if you like fantasy i guess.

ME2 blows them out of the water, the Garrus mission, the Thane Mission, Grunt who is like a Captain america version of a Krogan, and his reveal is fucking badass, Jack who is this awesome Weapon X like character, Miranda which is actually finally a decent romance option, and has a unique story about her, even Jacob is good because he is basically any other main character but people just don't know he ever saved them and he looks generic.

Terrible main plot? The plot is simple, but the funny thing is, this plot is better than 99% of what's available for other games. OH MY GOD IT DOESNT HAVE A TON OF PLOT TWISTS, you guys make me puke.

And the plot of each subsection is weak? What game did you play, and what games have you been playing!? Your quality standard seems off the charts for a videogamer. :lol

You are insane. But to each his own, all i have to say is i hope this game sells millions, the reviews are there, and Bioware is able to follow up this master piece.

Also, gaining individualistic people's interest by helping them with their most important events going on in their life, seems like the normal way to make people "loyal" to you.

In real life at least. And since this is a game, they had to condense it. Makes sense.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I agree with the gist of what Wrika is saying.

The story and the characters of ME2, or at the very least their presentation and the way they develop over time, outclasses ME1 and Dragon Age pretty damn easily, in my opinion.

The more I think about this game, the more I like it. I think it's because that, now I'm done, I kind of miss it. That rarely happens. I just want to go back into that game and learn more about the world, or talk to another crew member. Good stuff.

Doytch

Darklord said:
I only issue with Vanguard is charge is FUCKED. And I'm not talking about strength or usefulness, I like charge but it's broken. So many times I'll charge just to be ripped back to my original spot and not touching the enemy. Other times it locks the camera or character into 1 spot making it impossible to keep going without reloading.

Other than that I love vanguard. I used it in the original, in ME2 and I'll be using it in ME3 as well. It gives you a nice taste of both biotic and weapons without going fully one way or the other.
I noticed this throughout the game, and I found at the end that it always seem to happen on Barrier'd enemies. So, I think that's working as intended.

WrikaWrek

Banned
I always come across as a douche but the point is, Lord of the Rings wasn't amazing because there was something brilliant and complex about a couple of midgets going from one point of the map to another and drop a ring in lava, or that it was full of plot twists. It was about a simple good vs evil story, but with a great cast of characters that went through some pretty awesome shit together.

The save the universe plot of ME2 is actually good enough to support that. An alien race people barely know about is decimating colonies all over the galaxy, working to create a new version of the reapers. They kill the one guy who was able to lead the rest to defeat a reaper in the past, probably the first time such thing happened, but the guy comes back from the dead, product of a scientific project financed by a Lex Luthor like character, that wants to use the main hero's capabilities to get himself the kind of power a reaper possesses, wanting to be at the same time humanity's savior and it's rightful ruller.

It's good, better than most shit out there, has the characters that turn the whole experience into something memorable, and to top it all? Bioware shows a hand here, with the presentation...that puts it on another level when compared to the competition.

Only thing ME1 "feels" better than ME2, was the planet exploration. Because there is none in ME2.

GWX

This game is awesome, but it also has lots of bugs. It's the second time (14 hours in) that I get stuck.

2akcpol.jpg

(sorry, that's the only image I had of this bug)

Seriously, Bioware, patch this now.

Red

WrikaWrek said:
Only thing ME1 "feels" better than ME2, was the planet exploration. Because there is none in ME2.
No, ME2 is infinitely better because it does away with that garbage. Exploring planets in ME1 was about as fun as shoving a Swiss army knife into your own asshole and twisting it around over and over again.

Cep

Banned
WrikaWrek said:
I've finished Dragon Age twice. Predictable characters with little interesting development going for them. Nice if you like fantasy i guess.

ME2 blows them out of the water, the Garrus mission, the Thane Mission, Grunt who is like a Captain america version of a Krogan, and his reveal is fucking badass, Jack who is this awesome Weapon X like character, Miranda which is actually finally a decent romance option, and has a unique story about her, even Jacob is good because he is basically any other main character but people just don't know he ever saved them and he looks generic.

Terrible main plot? The plot is simple, but the funny thing is, this plot is better than 99% of what's available for other games. OH MY GOD IT DOESNT HAVE A TON OF PLOT TWISTS, you guys make me puke.

And the plot of each subsection is weak? What game did you play, and what games have you been playing!? Your quality standard seems off the charts for a videogamer. :lol

You are insane. But to each his own, all i have to say is i hope this game sells millions, the reviews are there, and Bioware is able to follow up this master piece.

Also, gaining individualistic people's interest by helping them with their most important events going on in their life, seems like the normal way to make people "loyal" to you.

In real life at least. And since this is a game, they had to condense it. Makes sense.

Very telling.

I have pretty high standards and most games do not meet it, so keep this in mind.

Upon further thought:

Well-written ME2 Companions: Thane, Mordin, Tali, Garrus and maybe Jack.
Well written DA:O Companions: Allister, Morgan, Zevran, Leliana and maybe Sten.

So yeah, perhaps I give DA:O too much credit in this department (Companions(writing and VA) are the only things I think they did right so i have to give it credit somewhere...) but while the ME2 characters are much more unique, they also are much less complex. Their conflicts (both plot and character) are one dimensioned and with the exception of maybe Mordin and Thane, you are constantly reminded of their schick when you talk to them.

Please do not misunderstand, I was disappointed with(but liked) both ME1 and DA, and ME2 is clearly superior to both of those in most ways. But both their main plots(while unimpressive and often derivative(especially DA)) are definitely better written than ME2's (really, the game's only weakness besides the mining). And DA's companions match or exceed the ME2 companions in writing quality, though maybe not interest.

Writing-wise, ME2 comes ahead because the character missions are much better thought out and written, but unfortunately, ME2 is almost ALL character missions.

Also, not sure if bringing Grunt and Jacob into this discussion is a good idea. They are both great ideas and have fantastic side missions, but tie as the worst ME2 companions with Miranda.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
WrikaWrek said:

It's a shittier version of Persona 3/4's S-link system. Now, I suppose the fact that the game is supposed to be compressed within a certain time frame means you can't go to the Space Mall to buy ingredients to help Jack learn how to cook a meal or get into a mock duel with Grunt in order to help him deal with his feelings of inadequacy, but the loyalty system was fairly shallow.

I chalk that up to being "open ended", so they can't control the situation. You can't have character A talk to character B about their problems, which is why everyone lives in their own little section on the ship and never, ever, ever, ever leaves that section.

They tried to manage that with
the loyalty conflicts
but even then, that just indicated how shallow the game really is.

Here's hoping they get it right in ME3 anyway.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Crunched said:
No, ME2 is infinitely better because it does away with that garbage. Exploring planets in ME1 was about as fun as shoving a Swiss army knife into your own asshole and twisting it around over and over again.
It is hilarious how people actually want that shit in ME2. As it was the biggest complaint the first game got.

I do prefer the first games galaxy map to the second games though.

Solo

Goddamn. Exactly how many people can you fuck in one playthrough? I nailed Jack a long time ago, and have been warming Tali up (shes now researching how to make it happen), and suddenly Miranda wants my shit too.

The pimphand is strong with this one.

WrikaWrek said:

No :lol

WrikaWrek said:
Mass Effect 2 has the most impressive and well written cast of characters i've seen in a game this whole fucking generation, with lot's of character development.

Yes.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
The villian was pretty bad in mass effect though, and a amazing final hour? more like a AMAZING final 3-4 hours.

Cep

Banned
Lafiel said:
The villian was pretty bad in mass effect though, and a amazing final hour? more like a AMAZING final 3-4 hours.

Yeah, Saren was really bad, the only way he was not terrible is if you read the books.

And let us compromise, It was an amazing 2.5 hours.

Zzoram

Quick question:

If I go to get the IFF, does that lock me into the end game, or will I have freedom to finish some loyalty missions AFTER getting the IFF but BEFORE going through the Mu-4 Relay?

Solo

Lafiel said:

Virmire, Feros, Noveria, Ilos, and the endgame are all amazing. More like "amazing final 75% of the game"

Zzoram

I've gotten stuck floating over things on side missions. I think it can happen anywhere/anytime. Good thing for that Restart Mission option.

Cep

Banned
Solo said:
Virmire, Feros, Noveria, Ilos, and the endgame are all amazing. More like "amazing final 75% of the game"

No, that was not amazing, it was barely passable. Also, Noveria was merely good.

So 4 hours is actually a pretty good number if you exclude the lame Mako segments.

Zzoram said:
I've gotten stuck floating over things on side missions. I think it can happen anywhere/anytime. Good thing for that Restart Mission option.

Specifically: Jacob's mission, Horizon, the crashed ship on the cliff.

All those have multiple complaints.

_Xenon_

Banned
Zzoram said:
Quick question:

If I go to get the IFF, does that lock me into the end game, or will I have freedom to finish some loyalty missions AFTER getting the IFF but BEFORE going through the Mu-4 Relay?
If you don't care about your crews' life (
they will be kidnapped soon
) you can still do whatever you want before final mission.

wRATH2x

Banned
So
How do I make Zaeed loyal? I did his loyalty mission all Paragon style and now he isn't loyal

Plus I've got like one half of a square lest till I max out Paragon, and I think I've done all the side missions and all thats left is the final level. Is there anything else I can do?

Coxswain

Cep said:
Well written... Morgan, Zevran, Leliana
Do not belong in the same sentence.

Honestly, Dragon Age had a "good" cast, which is head and shoulders above the majority of games out there, but a pretty significant portion of the cast were huge stinkers. Morrigan is about as one-note as Grunt, the difference being that Grunt's whole story is about how and why he's so basic, instead of just pretending you didn't notice and acting like he's a deep guy.
It's kind of telling that the best written character in that game is Alistair, whose defining characteristic is that he is the uber-Carth to end all other Carths, whose Carthness has become so great that it's endowed him with a sort of existential angst that allows him to constantly crack wise about how lame he is for being Carth.

Not every character in ME2 totally hit it out of the park, but the best characters are head and shoulders above the best characters in DA, the worst characters are nowhere near as bad as, say, Morrigan and Oghren, and there's half again as many of them. There's a fairly impressive amount of auxiliary, noninteractive dialogue between them, but that's about all you can really say for it.

commissar

Welp finished it,
saved all my crew, no one left behind :D Blew up the station, so good wiping that smug smile off the Illusive Man's face hahahah

There are an astonishing number of moments in the game which I feel will alter Mass Effect 3. Can't wait.

Even accounting for the whole "middle part sets up the finale" of the series, Mass Effect was awesome on a minor scale. I really enjoyed most of the characters.

Cheers Bioware <3

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
deathsight580 said:
If I buy the PC version at the store, can I add it to Steam for future downloading?

Nope :(

Also, I love playing Vanguard on PC. There is something quite thrilling about having a part member use lift on some enemy and then flying all the way across a room charging into them. Or even jut charging into an enemy and unloading your fire rounds into it as it flies back in slow mo.

Truant

I didn't care for a single DA character. They all felt so bland to me. ME2, while lacking some subtlety, at least has interesting personalities. The only thing I miss is the party banter from DA.

Dandy

GWX said:
This game is awesome, but it also has lots of bugs. It's the second time (14 hours in) that I get stuck.

(sorry, that's the only image I had of this bug)

Seriously, Bioware, patch this now.
It wouldn't be Mass Effect if you didn't randomly get stuck for no reason. :lol

Another bug that happened a couple of times to me was where the crosshair would randomly detach from my character so he would be stuck facing one direction, but I could move the crosshair around like it was the 3rd person camera. I would be aiming at a target, but Shepard would be pointing his gun towards me. :lol

Darklord

Banned
Truant said:
I didn't care for a single DA character. They all felt so bland to me. ME2, while lacking some subtlety, at least has interesting personalities. The only thing I miss is the party banter from DA.

Jacob had no personality. Miranda was a little better but her one memorable trait was her arse. Garrus and Tali had a game to develop already. Jack was just a emo with an attitude and could have been a MUCH more interesting character. I still liked most of the crew but I thought DA's character were more fleshed out and personable over all.

Dyno

Finished the Loyalty quests last night. If I buy the Advanced Training upgrade to learn a new power what are the options people prefer? I'm a soldier so I want something that will work with that play-style.

Cep

Banned
Darklord said:
Jacob had no personality. Miranda was a little better but her one memorable trait was her arse. Garrus and Tali had a game to develop already. Jack was just a emo with an attitude and could have been a MUCH more interesting character. I still liked most of the crew but I thought DA's character were more fleshed out and personable over all.

And there it is, someone with common sense.

Also, I personally like the ME2 cast more, but there is not doubt in my mind which one is better written and developed.

Dyno said:
Finished the Loyalty quests last night. If I buy the Advanced Training upgrade to learn a new power what are the options people prefer? I'm a soldier so I want something that will work with that play-style.

I suggest reave, you can NEVER go wrong with that (unless you are an adept or sentinel, in which case i suggest dropping warp and THEN picking reave).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom