• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So i only needed one more silver match to be able to buy the premium spectre pack, it was still there before i did it. Then i win the match(yay!) just to see it gone...

:(

So, I've been playing Vanguard recently and, quite frankly, it's been the most frustrated I've ever been at this game. I find myself constantly glitching into walls and ceilings and getting stuck. When the game isn't unceremoniously shoving me into walls, I find myself dying consistently because the game hasn't registered that my Nova fired, or it won't let me charge into an enemy three feet away from me, and my health literally disappears in a flash because the game can't get its shit together and say "oh, hey, you're dying. You should probably Charge. Wait, you can't, because you're dead. I didn't give you enough time to react before I got rid of all your health? Shit, that sucks."

I don't know how you fellas constantly enjoy playing as a Vanguard, because this shit is atrociously bad.

Host.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Yeah my saving for tomorrow starter earlier than I wanted it.

Ditto, just finished some whitegoldgeth farming and have 320k in the bank. Since there aren't premium spectre packs to spend it on I won't be tempted to spend it as I have the past couple of days, lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can't wait to get home and squeeze in a few more Premium Spectres. Want a Black Widow just to see what the hype is about, and a Paladin. Maybe a Saber, but I don't really use Assault Rifles.

Ikkarus

Right I have just over 900k worth of credits to spend on the DLC now, all I really want is either the Geth Infiltrator or the Asari Justicar!

Oh and a Black Widow would be nice as well.

Wasn't expecting to lose premium spectre packs until later.

Oh well, at least I managed to get my Widow up 6 levels to IX, and unlocked all V level weapon mods. Wouldn't mind the premium vet pack making another appearance so I could get a few more uncommon weapons out the way.

X-Frame

They said 5PM PST (8 PM EST) on Monday is when promotional packs typically are taken down, and I assume the same time on Tuesday's is when new ones go up.

Replicant

How about this? This ever happen to you guys?
AqFCQ3MCQAAST5S.jpg

LOL, that's not even the worst that can happen to you. So, yes. This game is broken in more ways than one.

Worst Glitch I got in Mulitplayer...Probably this weird screen-shake that lasted a round, like I was playing split-screen. I've only gotten caught in a wall once.

Oh, and all the freezes.

Cipher

Can't wait to get home and squeeze in a few more Premium Spectres. Want a Black Widow just to see what the hype is about, and a Paladin. Maybe a Saber, but I don't really use Assault Rifles.

Well you'll have to wait! The Premium Spectre packs aren't in the store anymore.

witness

So I tried my first co op game tonight and I really enjoyed it, we got to wave 10 before we all died, I started out at level 2 cause of BF3 and ended up at level 5 by the time the game ended. That BF3 soldier is really fun with a great armor design. I can see this becoming really really addicting and stealing time away from my single player play through. Great job by Bioware, and that free DLC this week looks great.

Raxus

Glad I got the packs when I did. Only was pulling character cards at the end.

I just need a few uncommon weapons at level 10 and I have everything but my ultras to go.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Saving all dat coin for the DLC. Gonna win me a Geth and have me some fun.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Man i just did half of Silver Geths with only me(Salarian Engineer) and another with the same class/race since the other 2 teammates left in the middle. It was intense and it would have been game over a long time ago without 2 decoys.

Mindlog

Man i just did half of Silver Geths with only me(Salarian Engineer) and another with the same class/race since the other 2 teammates left in the middle. It was intense and it would have been game over a long time ago without 2 decoys.
That probably makes the 'stand here while we come to shoot you' objectives a lot easier.

I really need some equipment packs, goddamn. Another side-effect of Premium Spectre Packs is that my Claymore somehow got leveled to X. I don't use it, but decided to try Shotgun Infiltratory.

At first I took it to Bronze. There are a surprising number of high level people still playing there. I did well enough so I tried Silver. Killing an Atlas in 3-4 shots makes me laugh. I just discovered the joy of Shotgun Infiltration. It will be my class for a while now. If I happen to land a Geth Infiltrator I'm definitely going full Hunter.

Somewhere around 750k credits just waiting for a Krogan Vanguard. Now I wouldn't mind a Geth Infiltrator either.
And medigel.
And cobras.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Currently watching a Salarians engineer pick off fools instead of do the objective while we are dead. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Currently watching a Salarians engineer pick off fools instead of do the objective while we are dead. Just wanted to let you guys know.

I watched my entire group sit and do nothing on an objective wave. 1 salarian engineer, 1 salarian infiltrator, 1 quarian infiltrator. All camped out in the bottom of the base. Didn't make a move to attempt to go for the objectives. Let the human engineer run out there and do it all by himself. 4th objective spawned right behind one of the infiltrators. That one they went for. Lazy bastards.

Just wanted to say, I feel your pain.

Mindlog

Some people said in about 6 hours, but I'm guessing much later. Around the same time packs are normally updated in the store.

Also looking forward to whatever balance changes take place.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I like when people kick me out of geth white runs cause they think Human Sentinel sucks. And then I lead when i get into the game.

Also fuck the Geth. Motherfuckers be binary. Gimme dat Batarian Sentinel and my harpoon gun.

rozay

Banned
I like when people kick me out of geth white runs cause they think Human Sentinel sucks. And then I lead when i get into the game.

Also fuck the Geth. Motherfuckers be binary. Gimme dat Batarian Sentinel and my harpoon gun.
sentinels or adepts make the round go so much faster. Biotic explosions work well with decoy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I watched my entire group sit and do nothing on an objective wave. 1 salarian engineer, 1 salarian infiltrator, 1 quarian infiltrator. All camped out in the bottom of the base. Didn't make a move to attempt to go for the objectives. Let the human engineer run out there and do it all by himself. 4th objective spawned right behind one of the infiltrators. That one they went for. Lazy bastards.

Just wanted to say, I feel your pain.

Yup, this guy was a Salarian Infiltrator :/

People talk about issues in this thread and I get them weeks later. Guess the reave sound bug is next. *knock on wood*

Also, I've saved up about 144.5K. Had 97K sitting there from last week to buy my last Premium Spectre ;_;

Does anyone know when DLC goes live on XBL?

Woo-Fu

Banned
On Geth Gold White I once saw a biotic explosion earn a killstreak @_@

I got 4 with a tech explosion today, I was thinking, "damn! almost."

Right I have just over 900k worth of credits to spend on the DLC now, all I really want is either the Geth Infiltrator or the Asari Justicar!

Just a matter of time before we get more "I spent a bajillion credits and didn't get this particular race/class combo!"

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Does it only count for certain enemies or weapons? I was using the Javelin for the last few hours and don't recall one popping up when I'd take out multiples.

I'm pretty sure it's just 4 or more enemies killed at once, not counting spawned enemies like geth turrets or swarmers.

Replicant

How do you guys get so much money? I want to play Silver but most randoms are too hot-headed to take cover and shoot carefully. Instead they go charging like idiots and then die and expect people to resuscitate them while a bunch of enemies are swarming their bleeding carcass.

Omega

Banned
How do you guys get so much money? I want to play Silver but most randoms are too hot-headed to take cover and shoot carefully. Instead they go charging like idiots and then die and expect people to resuscitate them while a bunch of enemies are swarming their bleeding carcass.

Gold farming.

I split my time between playing Gold and farming against Geth on Gold. It's easy and you barely have to do anything for an easy 70k at least.

Top Bottom