• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Kenaras

Okay? Still doesn't change the fact that Bronze is a waste of my time.

Then play with friends. Publics don't give a shit about your time; they only value their own time. They also don't know you, and don't know how skilled you are. What they do know is that the game is loaded with terribad high-N7 players looking to get carried through the low levels, in order to boost their N7 rating as quickly as possible.

Do the DLC maps count towards the finish 6 maps on Gold Achievement? I'm at five and I hate the reactor map. Got up till wave 9 in Hydra but failed. Last pack I got contained the Geth Infiltrator. Haven't tried him out yet but quite excited too. Just sucks they had to give him Proximity Mine of all powers.

I want a answer for this as well?

Still no PS3?

Nope :-(

This Operation is currently available to Xbox 360 and PC users only, and will run from Friday, April 13th at 5PM PST to Monday, April 16th 5AM PST. Unfortunately, we are not yet able to offer our Multiplayer Challenge weekends on PlayStation 3. Sony has not yet approved the promotion. We continue to work with them to find a compromise, but until then, Sony will not allow us to run the same Multiplayer Challenges on the PlayStation 3 that we run on Xbox 360 and PC.

WTF?!?!

What's the problem Sony?
Maybe someone from the gaming press could ask Sony why this is.

Sai

* Sai sighs.

Would really like the Geth Infiltrator... Stupid game won't give it to me. :(

In fact, I haven't unlocked any new characters since that Justicar I got on my first try!... And a few of the new weapons, but I don't really care for 'em.

Petrie

Banned
Was away for a week, but did the promotion of characters last week and didn't get my packs. Guess I move on from this game, killed my motivation.

Cat Party

Was away for a week, but did the promotion of characters last week and didn't get my packs. Guess I move on from this game, killed my motivation.

They had to pull the promo packs because some assholes were glitching the system to get multiple packs. BioWare says they will be giving the promo packs to the people that didn't get them soon.

Got a Geth Engineer out of my first pack. I show off, joining a random match.

I see a level 1194 N7 guy with a Krogan Vanguard and... and Wraith V.

Uh.

Kenaras

They had to pull the promo packs because some assholes were glitching the system to get multiple packs. BioWare says they will be giving the promo packs to the people that didn't get them soon.

They also said they were working on helping the players who'd lost all their characters/weapons/items to the relocking bug, and that they'd have more information "soon".

That was 26 days ago.

Petrie

Banned
They also said they were working on helping the players who'd lost all their characters/weapons/items to the relocking bug, and that they'd have more information "soon".

That was 26 days ago.

Yeah. Forget it, I enjoy the multiplayer, but their support has been lackluster at best.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
For those who got the freezing with the new update, I didn't get the problem, and I posted the simple solution why over there, thanks in part to someone who was in one of those BioWare forums linked in the other topic, so I'll post the solution here too:

Read one of the links posted in the OP, and it looks like it's just as simple as keeping the option for Auto Log-In to Origin (EA) on. Started my game up, got the patch, loaded the main menu just fine. Dunno why it would be off, I figure EA never thought about including a test for it being off either.

So if for some reason you don't have it on, clear your cache, choose not to download the update, put the Auto Log-In option to On, go back to Dashboard and boot it up again and accept the update and you're good to go.

maybe its disbelief that a n7 rank that high still hasn't gotten better than a wraith V.

isn't the wraith an ultra-rare? only getting it 5 times even at that level doesn't seem unusual to me......

The number seemed insanely high and the Wraith is really rare and it's the first time I see more than an II ultra rare

Ohhhh, okay. Yeah, I think the highest ultra rare I saw was a Saber III on a player with a N7 level over 600, he had it equipped on a Turian Soilder and he owned with it.

DarkKyo

Working on my infiltrator build now. Does anyone know if enhancing the rate of fire means you reload faster when it comes to snipers? Or is this enhancement only useful with things like assault rifles?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Working on my infiltrator build now. Does anyone know if enhancing the rate of fire means you reload faster when it comes to snipers? Or is this enhancement only useful with things like assault rifles?

Could use a semi auto sniper

Melchiah

I wish EA/Bioware would fix this bug-ridden mess. Just lost every single-use item I had equipped for nothing, as I couldn't move when the match started. It's not the first time either, once the weapon and power buttons stopped responding mid-match.

EDIT: It happened again. Lost four single-use items in total for matches I couldn't even play. Fuck this shit.

you know what's great

trying out your new krogan sentinel (burtnot reynx) for the first time, then the game lags out in the 7th wave and you die the last man standing because none of your shots are registering and you can't snap to cover

Does Reave on the Asari Justicar suffer from the same sound bug as the Drell Adept?

Its no way NEAR as bad from what ive seen..but i guess ive only been the user.

I have a problem with the Biotic Explosion Bubble - people just DONT walk into it! its great when they do, because you use reave and its instant biotic explosion. Ive paired this with a weightless Geth Pulse SMG so i have -200% on it...

It owuld be SO much more useful if you could throw the bubble...but running into a corridor using it then backing off isnt that useful.

Anyone use the healing bubble?

Does Reave on the Asari Justicar suffer from the same sound bug as the Drell Adept?

Maybe it's just me, but I notice the Reeve sound bug WAAAY less now. I played as an Asari Justicar last night with my friend who was playing as a Drell Adept and I didn't really notice the bug.

Maybe I was lucky?

Speaking of Reeve, how do you guys go about speccing it? Do you go for the damage protection or recharge? +75% to armor or the Damage and Duration option?

Maybe it's just me, but I notice the Reeve sound bug WAAAY less now. I played as an Asari Justicar last night with my friend who was playing as a Drell Adept and I didn't really notice the bug.

Maybe I was lucky?

Speaking of Reeve, how do you guys go about speccing it? Do you go for the damage protection or recharge? +75% to armor or the Damage and Duration option?

Quick recharge on the justicar - i really need it to recharge to continue biotic explosions inside the bubble.

Quick recharge on the justicar - i really need it to recharge to continue biotic explosions inside the bubble.

Yeah, I can see the quick recharge making a lot of sense for the Justicar. Do you go with the Damage/Duration over the +75% damage to armor? Seems the former is more useful where the latter is only good in certain enemies.

I also agree with you on the difficulty of using the bubble -- in theory, the bubble sounds so awesome, but in practice, it's simply too difficult to use it offensively outside of placing it on a decoy. Being able to cast it ahead of you would certainly solve this issue a lot.

And as far as using it defensively...it doesn't really seem like the defensive bonuses are all that good. Has anyone used a fully specced defensive bubble and can verify whether it's useful or not?

Mindlog

The Battlemaster looks ridiculous crouched in low cover.

Has anyone received a new consumable? I could really use the melee damage bonuses.

Firebrand

Those shitty spectre packs are bringing me down...no luck so far with the new characters :(
I've bought 4, maybe 5 premium packs now and all I've gotten is Batarian Soldier and two ranks of Striker. I want a geth engineer :(

So batarian soldier... spec for melee damage or health/shields? Weapon damage vs weight/powers? The blades don't seem tremendously useful on silver, though I do enjoy see enemies go back into cover just to blow up.

X-Frame

The Battlemaster looks ridiculous crouched in low cover.

Has anyone received a new consumable? I could really use the melee damage bonuses.

I wonder if the Melee Amp (or whatever it's called) will allow Krogan's to one-shot melee grunts on Gold.

6 premium spectre packs later, only 1 harpoon gun and asari jusiticar =/

I want my geth engineer :(

I have it, from my first prenium spectre pack. I have to say... I'm confused.

Hunter vision is really a double edge. Turret seems worthless, as both offensive and defensive (it's really not causing enough damage or resisting/distracting enough)

Mindlog

I wonder if the Melee Amp (or whatever it's called) will allow Krogan's to one-shot melee grunts on Gold.
I'm as interested in the Batarian's melee vs Brutes. It's hard to time, but hitting a brute just as it hits your blade armor does a massive amount of damage (Silver.)

For Gold it's hard to beat the Battlemaster's shield recharge rate.

Top Bottom