• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I promoted adepts especially for my justicar to spec for offensive bubble, but i feel like i wasted my time doing this... enemies barely stay in it and i have to risk my life to put it in a spot where enemies are coming from.

Maybe i should just promote again and go for the defensive bubble and camp in a spot shooting and spamming Reave on everything.

she is offensive support. Also you can use the bubble as a secondary detonator.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Does anybody have an issue with geth infiltrator uncloaking immediately? Its killing my shottie geth.

Xevren

Does anybody have an issue with geth infiltrator uncloaking immediately? Its kill my shottie geth.

I seem to have issues with it if I'm playing with a Geth Engineer, or I could just be paranoid. I'm wondering if their turret can knock you out of cloak when it tries to replenish your shields or something.

X-Frame

Does anybody have an issue with geth infiltrator uncloaking immediately? Its kill my shottie geth.

Are you sure you're not Cloaking, then charging up your Geth Plasma Shotgun in that order? Because that instantly knocks you out of cloak. You need to start charging before you enter Cloak.

Xevren

Are you sure you're not Cloaking, then charging up your Geth Plasma Shotgun in that order? Because that instantly knocks you out of cloak. You need to start charging before you enter Cloak.

I know for sure that I have been knocked out of stealth, hell in the last game I played I tried to stealth just to go revive someone, instead I just got popped out and died as I picked him up.

RyanDG

What's the most cost-effective way to get medigel at the moment?

veteran packs for the chance to get the +3 packages. while you still will get rocket, thermal clips, etc. out of them, I think it is the most effective way to stock pile on medigels.

RyanDG

Also, is there a primary and highlight color combination that produces a dark blue/navy?

You can get some interesting dark blues by doing black as the primary and the blues as the highlight. It gives it more of a metallic look than what you may be wanting though.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
she is offensive support. Also you can use the bubble as a secondary detonator.

Still, the offensive bubble aint that easy to set up in a good spot where enemies wont get out of it 2 secs later. If only it had a bigger radius than 3.9m WITH the upgrade. Make it at least 5 or 6 or something.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why are the Rare character boxes all messed up?
It looks awkward at first, but the box that doesn't have a line on the right of it is the last box in it's row. It is that way because you can't choose skin colour for either of the Geth classes, so the last box for both is lights.

Beezy

Been having fun with my Geth Infiltrator and the M-98 Widow, but I finally unlocked the Asari Adept last night. What's a good way to spec her for gold? The few I've played with easily clear rooms with biotic explosions and don't seem to ever use stasis at all. Not sure what weapon to use with her either.

I'm guessing just a handgun so I can get a higher recharge bonus.

Been having fun with my Geth Infiltrator and the M-98 Widow, but I finally unlocked the Asari Adept last night. What's a good way to spec her for gold? The few I've played with easily clear rooms with biotic explosions and don't seem to ever use stasis at all. Not sure what weapon to use with her either.

I'm guessing just a handgun so I can get a higher recharge bonus.

I followed this guide for leveling up my Asari adept http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT6sRGVKhLQ

Rapstah

So apparently if an enemy kills you (possibly only with melee) while you are initiating the melee bubble attack as a Geth infiltrator, the bubble will appear around your body and do the same damage as if you were still alive. Might be abusable? Happened to me twenty minutes ago and it definitely did damage even though I was dead, I killed three enemies trying to finish me off with it.

Violet_0

Banned
Geth Gold White doesn't count as a Gold win. That's easier than bronze. Just beat it with a level 12 Krogan (the Striker is pretty handy) and 15 Infiltrator that was trying to GPS/Mine on my team. The Infiltrator died a lot.

well, it's true, I can almost carry my team as a Salarian Engi on that map. But on the other hand, YES, I've finally unlocked my Salarian Infiltrator.

Now I just need a Widow.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
well, it's true, I can almost carry my team as a Salarian Engi on that map. But on the other hand, YES, I've finally unlocked my Salarian Infiltrator.

Now I just need a Widow.

Hm, i've been thinking... would an Asari Justicar teamed up with one or two salarian enginners + 1 quarian/salarian infiltrator be good for that particular map/enemy/difficulty? I mean, put my offensive specced bubble on top of a Decoy for improved damage?

Demon Ice

Banned
Have any PC players been able to launch MP since Operation Resurgence went live? Mine crashes / goes non responsive whenever I try to enter the MP section of the game.

the chris

Lost the connection to the EA server on wave five of a gold run with an awesome team, only about the third lost connection of the day.

Violet_0

Banned
Harpoon Gun - never hit anything!

well, I then tested the Javelin ... and my bullets connected sometimes. Charge on a sniper is very counter-intuitive, Bioware!

SaberVulcan

Just filled mine out in GoogleDocs. God there is a lot of shit.

well, I then tested the Javelin ... and my bullets connected sometimes. Charge on a sniper is very counter-intuitive, Bioware!

I wish the Javelin was... better. Heavier then the Widow, holds less bullets, has that stupid charge mechanic. Just not worth it for the built-in Piercing Mod and heat vision, especially with Geth characters having it up all the time.

Yea me neither in MP. But I tried it out by myself (nobody else in the game) and I kicked ass w/ it. It seems like it has a bit of a delay, so the added lag in MP makes it really flippin hard.

Also... I want to try Gold, but I get kicked out every time because im rank 80. Can I try it with any gafs? :\

Pulled a triple head shot against Geth, feels amazing.

Also played a 4 geth match against geth. Confusing as fuck. Seeing Geth running charging towards me got me aiming down the sight on them severals times before seeing there where team players

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Always seems to work for me, what is the problem? Cuts the weight to almost nothing for most of them. +3-4% cooldown for tempest X, none for Geth.
It actually has no effect in the game if you use it. People tested it by timing power usage with and without the mod and it's the same.

No. It works with the geth SMG at least!
Haha, well, that's the only one I want to try so that's good. :p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Batarian falcon punch is hilarious.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Yea me neither in MP. But I tried it out by myself (nobody else in the game) and I kicked ass w/ it. It seems like it has a bit of a delay, so the added lag in MP makes it really flippin hard.

Also... I want to try Gold, but I get kicked out every time because im rank 80. Can I try it with any gafs? :\

Are you on 360?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What is hilarious is Bioware's total lack of ability to design a melee class.

That too is hilarious. I mean depressing.

I'm happy to melee more in silver versus gold, where it's impossible. Credit farming gold with the same, best classes is boring.

EDIT: Is the Resurgence Pack supposed to appear on the BSN user entitlements page?

EDIT 2: And that's two rounds in a row where I've lost contact with the EA server on wave nine. Yeah, now I remember why I lost interest in this game.

Sai

Uuugh. Round 10 on Firebase White Cerberus Gold—just about to wrap things up—and the servers die.

All those credits 'n equipment lost.

The Carnifex is a beast, holy shit. Slow ROF, true, but it pops heads like melons.

Unlocked the Striker assault rifle last night, but it's not all that great, imo.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The Carnifex is a beast, holy shit. Slow ROF, true, but it pops heads like melons.

Unlocked the Striker assault rifle last night, but it's not all that great, imo.
Yep. It's great for the trash mobs... but you'll still need someone to have a heavy weapon to take out the boss monsters, unfortunately.

Top Bottom