• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
The resurgence pack really doesn't seem to be cost effective. Right now I have every race apart from the Geth engineer and I don't care for any of the new weapons. In fact they are already all at level 2-4. I'd rather get a shot at leveling the widow or other guns.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Got my first ultra rare...Black Widow. Not sure if i should stay with the Mantis X i got, the weight of the Black Widow is kinda scary.

Mindlog

why did they remove the resurgence packs on PS3? I just tried to buy one got an error saying I couldn't buy one. I left multiplayer then logged back in and now its gone. :-/
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/11492868
Something went wrong so they took it down. If you lost credits contact them for a refund.

Shield Batteries & Melee Amp are pretty good on a 6/6/6/0/6 Geth Infiltrator. I bought a bunch of packs and managed to play 3 times today. My last Spectre Pack had +5 Thermal Clips, Targeting VI III, Turian Soldier, Targeting VI III and Salarian Infiltrator. Great.

I'm never getting a Batarian Sentinel.

rozay

Banned
Do resurgence packs come with multiple rares like the premium spectre packs or are they literally just regular spectres with a DLC gold item?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The resurgence pack really doesn't seem to be cost effective. Right now I have every race apart from the Geth engineer and I don't care for any of the new weapons. In fact they are already all at level 2-4. I'd rather get a shot at leveling the widow or other guns.
Yeah, it's really bad. I said fuck it and bought a Spectre. Got a Widow III and a Missile Launcher upgrade in one. Don't think I'll be buying any of the Resurgence Packs.

X-Frame

Damage/Range/Damage and Bleed is most damage output. Probably alsot he way to go on heavy target. Explosions are more fun though.

Yeah I saw the damage was pretty insane specced this way.

Cone range explosions

you MUST go cone and explosion, cone buffs it so much

Can you elaborate on why this is better than the above spec? And this is going to be for Gold matches, in case that matters.

rozay

Banned
Do resurgence packs come with at least 2 rares per pack?

I'm not sure how I feel about the paladin changes. They made the clip size 3 and buffed the base damage by 10%...using the clip size mod brings it up to 4.

The old gun started with 4 and you could add a 25% damage mod if you wanted. :(

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I just tried Kishock.

1324821068_Math_Homework_gag_thumb.jpg

This sucks. PS3 rarely gets anything good or free when it comes to the packs. Bioware better offers some compensation in the future.

All special weapons at level X.

You know, so we can have a Valiant (other special weapons sucks : crusader isn't that good, hurricane is useless, so as eagle)

What sucks even more is that Valkyrie was most likely in that list but got scraped before release. So many missing weapons all over the places :

Valkyrie, Raider, Argus, Collector Beam...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Spec proxy mine for 20% damage increase. See how much you do.

I've been discriminating against the proxy mine ever since my time with the Turian Soldier.

Its actually worth having? Because I love having such a big window before shieldgate with my gef

Woot, Widow X ! My first Gold X. It was a close race with Disciple but Widow was the first to X.

I have two uncommon X and one Rare. Funny enough, I don't have that much uncommon close to being X when I have some Gold sitting at VIII or IX.

Also, pulled my first triple headshot. Feels like a god

metalshade

Guys I am a little confused. I'm on xbox, I played the dlc at the weekend, and I have feedback turned on. I recieved a victory pack, but shouldnt I be getting somethings else too? I have everyone but the geth engy.

Posted from my Vita.
take that iphone sheep!

Sai

I just tried Kishock.

1324821068_Math_Homework_gag_thumb.jpg
It's like a Javelin, but with an arc.

it b turrble

jus turrble

Woot, Widow X ! My first Gold X. It was a close race with Disciple but Widow was the first to X.

I have two uncommon X and one Rare. Funny enough, I don't have that much uncommon close to being X when I have some Gold sitting at VIII or IX.

Also, pulled my first triple headshot. Feels like a god
:(...

Inversive

lmao no pack on ps3 still, gg bioware. No special events, no special weapons, no special packs, and the incompetents can't even ensure our weekly pack stays online... what a joke.

Replicant

lmao no pack on ps3 still, gg bioware. No special events, no special weapons, no special packs, and the incompetents can't even ensure our weekly pack stays online... what a joke.
This. As far as I'm concerned, I blame both Sony and Bioware for not pulling their fingers out of their collective ass and fix the situation quickly for the players. How is this fair? As if the SP ending wasn't enough of BS to put up with.

TheYanger

This. As far as I'm concerned, I blame both Sony and Bioware for not pulling their fingers out of their collective ass and fix the situation quickly for the players. How is this fair? As if the SP ending wasn't enough of BS to put up with.

Seems a little silly to blame Bioware if it is Sony's problem. "As far as your concerned" has nothing to do with reality.

Seems a little silly to blame Bioware if it is Sony's problem. "As far as your concerned" has nothing to do with reality.

Seriously! I doubt BioWare are happy about this. Do you think they really want to piss off part of their loyal userbase? Of course not! Give BioWare some slack -- they can only push Sony hard to fix their shit.

RyanDG

I would like to understand what the problem is other than Bioware saying that they are having problems with Sony. They already collect our information on the PS3 and upload it to the web. It's all already tracked in our Bioware profile. Where exactly is the problem from Sony's end? The whole thing to me just seems really odd and out of place.

Replicant

How about the fact that once again they got another technical problem with the pack on the PS3?! I'm not even talking about the survey (which they already collect the data anyway). I'm talking about the new pack that is supposed to be there but due to technical problem, they yanked it out and now we're left with the standard one. Where's their QA before they release the pack? They can't even be bothered with letting the Premium Spectre Pack behind as compensation. It's not like it's free. We still have to earn 99k just to buy one.

And here's a reality for you: what's their excuses for certain weapons not available for PS3 players either? Is it because Sony doesn't like the Valiant type of guns? How about the data they've collected out of PS3 users who played last weekend? What's so difficult about giving free packs for us?

Top Bottom