• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

nel e nel

There is no N7 weapons in the campaign... or are they exclusive to the collector edition? Also, i never saw the Saber in the campaign.

Yes, that was one of the CE weapons.

The Saber is hidden and requires a bit of backtracking, very late in the campaign.

You don't have to backtrack that much. Just go back to the other side of one of the labs on Sanctuary after opening the pods.

Sai

I've been getting no weapons at all in my packs

Last pack i bought, I got two cryo rounds IV

TWO
Story of my life.

Actually....you are right it just a random HUD, at least BW should added a motion sensor or some short of geth radar
Bioware removed the motion sensor to save resources. Being able to see targets through smoke/obstacles, like a bootleg Hunter Mode, would've been a nice change though.

[EDIT] - GRAAAAGH!! Servers just died on me during what I believe was the 9th Wave of a Platinum match. We were doing pretty well too, pretty confident we could've had a full extraction.

90% of the time I hate RNG, but sometimes you open a pack and you thank the glorious god in charge of random numbers for blessing you with stuff like this (sorry for the shitty quality from my shitty iphone):
eiA5V.jpg

Gui_PT

Let's recap:

I'm missing - M-99 Saber, Black Widow, M-11 Wraith, Cerberus Harrier and the N7 Typhoon

What do I get when I buy packs? Character cards and weapon mods

I need a hug =(

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I was getting shit tons of rare gear but now I'm consistently getting psps with only consumables. Think that means it's time to stop buying for me :/

At least I got my grenade gear this round. All I really want are the last 3 ranks of barrage upgrade and mental focuser (uncommon, so never getting this lol).

Speaking of which...

:lol

Mindlog

90% of the time I hate RNG, but sometimes you open a pack and you thank the glorious god in charge of random numbers for blessing you with stuff like this (sorry for the shitty quality from my shitty iphone):
I've had double Ultra Rare packs and without a doubt your pack there would have been my favorite pack I ever received. That is one great pack!

In recent news:
Loaded up Male Quarian Infiltrator/Harrier (AP + EB)/GC V for quick Gold/Glacier/Cerberus run.
Host changes to U/U/G.
Fuck it. Let's go.
Condor/Geth
Remembers time when Condor was hard and Geth were a nightmare.
Completes Wave 10 objective without camping and without dying once.
Loses connection to server.

Sai

Ah, that reminds me, I got my Thermal Clip Capacity Gear up to V yesterday.

That's the first of the new Gear I've maxed out. I've only got two Rare ones left to unlock: Combatives, and Shock Trooper Upgrades.

EYEL1NER

About to start playing this. I played the beta but that was a while ago. I have had the ME3 CE since launch and just got around to opening it, since it looks like the ME2 DLC will never go on sale again. A bit intimidated but I can't wait to dive in.
The only thing stopping me right now is Homefront's multiplayer, which I just started playing and am having a blast with. It's going to be hard to pull myself away from that.

rozay

Banned
About to start playing this. I played the beta but that was a while ago. I have had the ME3 CE since launch and just got around to opening it, since it looks like the ME2 DLC will never go on sale again. A bit intimidated but I can't wait to dive in.
The only thing stopping me right now is Homefront's multiplayer, which I just started playing and am having a blast with. It's going to be hard to pull myself away from that.
Have you already redeemed the CE online pass? I would recommend you don't, the stuff that comes with it is crap :p I regret not selling it and getting a regular pass instead.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
I got another Demolisher card and an N7 Eagle. PSP was crap. Kept losing in bad teams.

What happened to these rumoured N7 weapon packs, did they ever appear? Just need a Hurricane, Typhoon, Pirhana.

Cat Party

I got another Demolisher card and an N7 Eagle. PSP was crap. Kept losing in bad teams.

What happened to these rumoured N7 weapon packs, did they ever appear? Just need a Hurricane, Typhoon, Pirhana.

No the packs that are there now have been the only packs for months.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'd love it if they released things such as weapon packs, character packs or gear packs... make them more expensive than PSP if you want Bioware, i bet it would sell.

rozay

Banned
Huh thats not illegal?
Nope. All the pre-order guns, including the origin shotgun, GameStop rifle, ME2 collector rifle and the particle rifle and Javik are on the disc. How's that for on disc DLC?

edit:this is only for single player assets so it's completely off topic. Don't fuck with multiplayer values or you'll get banned.

X-Frame

Thats literally the only thing. Dog is retarded and all 4 guns are on the disc and accessible with Gibbed save editor...the hurricane also has none of the buffs the MP version has.

I was under the impression that they update the same guns and everything in the SP too. The powers get updated from what I saw last weekend.

I'm redoing from the last save point to get the Extended Cut ending. And when I start over I was going to level up the guns in SP as I feel are the best in MP, but now I'm not so sure ..

rozay

Banned
I was under the impression that they update the same guns and everything in the SP too. The powers get updated from what I saw last weekend.

I'm redoing from the last save point to get the Extended Cut ending. And when I start over I was going to level up the guns in SP as I feel are the best in MP, but now I'm not so sure ..
If the paladin doesn't have 4 shot clips, the changes are making their way. I don't believe that's the case though.

If anybody here cares, the new SP DLC is going to be announced today.

Omega

Banned
Salarian Engineer is jesus.

Am I the only one that thinks this is the best class in the game?

@rozay, around what time?

rozay

Banned
Salarian Engineer is jesus.

Am I the only one that thinks this is the best class in the game?

@rozay, around what time?
Conference is on now but expect to see a lot of casual shit. I don't know if a trailer will appear or it's just an "announcement"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVgQGkmGVXk

Edit: announced Leviathan DLC and a weapons pack for single player which includes 2 new weapons and 5 of the MP-exclusive weapons (I saw the reegar)

I finally got a Vorca soldier today, my god what an awesome character. You are basically wolverine running around clawing fools and healing the whole time.

Sai

Leviathan includes the Raider Shotgun, and Argus AR. The former was previously PC/Origin-exclusive pre-order bonus, and the latter was available as a pre-order bonus for all platforms at a number of retail chains.

The Firefight Pack has the Indra, Krysae, Reegar, Harrier, Geth Plasma SMG... And two new weapons: The Blood Pack Punisher SMG, and Quarian-made Adas Anti-Synthetic AR.

Leviathan includes the Raider Shotgun, and Argus AR. The former was previously PC/Origin-exclusive pre-order bonus, and the latter was available as a pre-order bonus for all platforms at a number of retail chains.

The Firefight Pack has the Indra, Krysae, Reegar, Harrier, Geth Plasma SMG... And two new weapons: The Blood Pack Punisher SMG, and Quarian-made Adas Anti-Synthetic Assault Rifle.

We gotta pây for the Firefight pack? Because that would be bullshit.

Top Bottom