• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Mindlog

I have to admit it's still pretty effective. I tore up Collectors on Gold with it. It's just really jarring going from a Particle Rifle X to a Phaeston.

So I am slowly getting all my Common weapons, also got Quarian Infiltrator yesterday, was fun running around with Discipline shotgun!

Should I switch to Veteran Packs once most of my Common weapons are maxed?

Sajjaja

So I am slowly getting all my Common weapons, also got Quarian Infiltrator yesterday, was fun running around with Discipline shotgun!

Should I switch to Veteran Packs once most of my Common weapons are maxed?

Definitely. Doing so will bring you more classes too.

What platform are you playing on anyways?

Acidote

Any word of advice to face the Operation Blast Furnace for a "new" player? I have almost no unlocks, so I guess Incinerate is the way to go?

Xevren

Yea incinerate would probably be the way to go. If I didn't have new kits I'd just use the Human Engineer and go that route.

So I just checked my manifest and I have every common item maxed, except for a few characters. Should I keep buying veteran packs until I maxed all the uncommons or should I moved up to spectre packs?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So I just checked my manifest and I have every common item maxed, except for a few characters. Should I keep buying veteran packs until I maxed all the uncommons or should I moved up to spectre packs?

You can buy spectre packs after 2 successful waves 10 on Silver, so if Silver isn't too hard for you, i'd suggest buying spectre packs.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Not at home for the weekend, thus no challenge for me. Shame. I would have liked to take my human engineer out for a whirl.

Bisnic

So I got a few more things in Veteran Packs, including Drell Adept. Is it good to give him Reave and Cluster Grenades, combined with AR?

Whatever you do with Reave, be sure to pick the improve radius choice, its very powerful if used on a group. Spam that power everywhere you go. Cluster Grenade is nice too. I usually put at least one point in Pull in case of, but never maxed it.

Personally, i prefer to use pistols or smgs for Adepts, just to have the shortest cooldowns possible.

Sajjaja

So I got a few more things in Veteran Packs, including Drell Adept. Is it good to give him Reave and Cluster Grenades, combined with AR?

Drill adept is my absolute favourite class.
I run 6/3/6/5/6.

Reave: Radius, Recharge, Barriers and Armor
Cluster: Radius(I probably should've done Damage instead), max grenades, shrapnel
Drill Assassin: Damage and Capacity, Power Damage
Fitness: durability, recharge, fitness expert

Really fun class. I am partial to Thane so its probably why I like him so much.

Thx for all the help guys, the MP is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

The other type I tried was Human Vanguard specced for shield-boosting-rocket-teleport with Discipline, however I need to improve my aim!

EekTheKat

Hurricane IV out of that one, good times were had settings things on fire.

On the bright side, I'm up to something like Scorpion VII and Paladin VIII. Javelin X is still the crown jewel of my ultra rares though.

Bisnic

132 hours, and 400 games played, for me.

Your 334 hours might explain the difference between our Ultra Rares. ;)

1038 games for me. I did a shit ton of Bronze games for that Monster title. :lol

Valiant IV. :( I wanted a Hurricane X. Oh well.

Xevren

324 hours and 969 games played.

ME 3 multiplayer is definitely the biggest surprise for me this year, kind of curious what they will do for Mass Effect multiplayer in general in the future...

Bisnic

How long should I expect to spend on the challenge using only Incinerate?

It's much faster if you can solo bronze. But considering you just started, i guess that's out of the question.

The commendation pack gives a free N7 weapon. You can only get N7 weapons from them. Once you completed the challenge, go to the Store to get the pack.

An-Det

Is there a/what is the max for the Capacy stuff under Consumables in the Manifest (Medi-Gel and stuff, and their Capacities)? I know you can have a max of 3 Respec cards, but I'm not sure what the ceiling is for the others. Mine are all about 200, so I assume it's 250/300, but the capacities I'm not sure on.

ME 3 multiplayer is definitely the biggest surprise for me this year, kind of curious what they will do for Mass Effect multiplayer in general in the future...

Same, I'm curious how they approach it for future ME games. I've put plenty more time into it than I had expected, so I'd love to see a fully fleshed-out multiplayer.

In the short term I just want them to release it as a standalone download on XBL, so I dont have to switch discs every time I want to play.

Xevren

Is there a/what is the max for the Capacy stuff under Consumables in the Manifest (Medi-Gel and stuff, and their Capacities)? I know you can have a max of 3 Respec cards, but I'm not sure what the ceiling is for the others. Mine are all about 200, so I assume it's 250/300, but the capacities I'm not sure on.

Same, I'm curious how they approach it for future ME games. I've put plenty more time into it than I had expected, so I'd love to see a fully fleshed-out multiplayer.

In the short term I just want them to release it as a standalone download on XBL, so I dont have to switch discs every time I want to play.

Misread, think it's 200 something? Think it's 254 or 255...

Melchiah

Yeah, hourwise I've played it more than ME2 and 3 together, which isn't to say I'd swap SP campaign for MP if I had to choose one or the other.

Chocobro

190H, 577 games played.

Eagle VI get.

Anyone else (console players) wish there was an option to turn off aim assist? While I'm at it, I wish I can transfer Manifests so I can play on the PC :(

X-Frame

The Geth Trooper Soldier "Pyro" is incredible.

Specced for Damage/Damage/Armor Damage plus all the passive bonuses he does up to 1,300 damage per second to armor. Take a Acolyte to take out barriers and shields and armored enemies just melt. I think when I promote I will go with Reach in Evo 4 instead. I lose about 150 DPS but gain another 5m which I think is better all around for crowd control.

X-Frame

this.blast furnace event sucks! it doesnt count fire explosions, only incinerate. its taking me ages and im.nowhere near the goal.

Two Gold games with the Geth Pyro. Do you have a Vorcha? Max Flamethrower and go to town. Incinerate would probably take much longer. Inferno Grenades on the Batarian & Krogan Soldiers would also go quicker than Incincerate.

Top Bottom