• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Sanjuro

Can probably find the PS3 one for pre-order somewhere, and the Digital Deluxe PC one pretty much anywhere. The 360 is the ultra-rare one at this point. For that, you'll probably have to go out early Tuesday and check stores for extra copies.

I could do PS3, but prefer 360. I might head out early and check it out. Doesn't it come with a code that actually gives you gameplay content?

Kem0sabe

Don't even dare bring that shit in here!!

Someone will die if this game is spoiled for me.

Dont care much myself how the game ends... it´s the journey that counts :)

Remember Halo 2, Shenmue 2, Perfect Dark, Half Life 2... Zelda and Super Mario? some of the most amazing games ever... but some of the most disappointing endings as well :(

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I have barely any interest in the series anymore due to Bioware/EA's handling of it, plus a rapidly declining interest in western games... but I'm still there day 1 for the music (with hope it's more like 1 than 2) and to finish what I've started in ME1/2.

Nori Chan

So has there been anything confirmed what will transfer from me1 to me3?

I remember that on twitter one of the developers confirmed that one of the extra missions ( can't remember what it was either the minerals or the ancient writings) would affect something in me3. Would like to know since I'm replaying the 1st.

McNum

Don't even dare bring that shit in here!!

Someone will die if this game is spoiled for me.
Just a friendly tip, then... Don't play Sims 3 right now. Or if you do, don't make a time machine. You can find Mass Effect spoilers in the most unlikely places these days...

God tier, but I might use Singularity instead. I'm not sure yet.

edit: Is it true that you can pick a bonus power on your first playthrough if you import a file?

No idea. If it is, I might just play Insane from the get-go from fear of Shep being too OP. Is there a list of the bonus powers anywhere?

GAF please motivate me to play through ME2 again before ME3 hits next week!!! I'm not sure I can do it!!!

Just do it, otherwise you will be forced to read the official Bioware-sanctioned "Mass Effect RPG Explanated" manga!

xVM9a.png

Zeliard

Quote says "83% of players created their own face for Shepard" but that just means a face that isn't the default Shep, not that person's actual face. How could Cerberus know such a thing?!

See, that's why the whole loyalty thing works for Garrus. If you help him get over his issues, he becomes an effective leader. But you need to help put all that stuff in the past.

But even then, if you read his file on LotSB, he'll never fully come into his own under Shep's command.

Wiggum2007

I hope whatever the endings are, there isn't one clear "perfect" or "best" ending that is entirely positive and happy and whatever. Should be some ups and downs to each choice.

And if you do know the endings, don't hint at it, I don't want to know until I'm at that point in the game.

Playing on PC for the first time here! Looking forward to it. Also my 360 bricked so...that Shepherd is dead to me. Probably play femshep cause Jennifer Hale.

Top Bottom