• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

jediyoshi

PC3du.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ugh I'm playing ME2 again just to have Ashley in my ME3 playthrough. Dammit :(

I was planning on doing a ME2 replay since Mordin and Legion died (and Grunt, but who cares) in my last playthrough, but I won't have time for it now. I don't know how I managed to fuck that up. At least Wrex, Tali and Garrus are alive, and Carth is dead, so it could be worse.

Wait, in my ME2 playthrough, I had a romance with Jack and also re-affirmed my love for Liara... does that affect anything in the third game?

Jack mai waifu. :x

Ugh I'm playing ME2 again just to have Ashley in my ME3 playthrough. Dammit :(

My main ME playthroughs have had Ash survey. Looking forward to seeing her kick ass again in 3.

Kaiden is the unknown for me. Came off as a whiny douche in ME1 so I let him die on Virmire. When I get around to my FemShep run, I'll keep him around.

LevelNth

Banned
I want to preorder the game quickly this week at Gamestop to get the preorder bonuses, but I'm wondering, how do you actually get them? Is it a code or something? Does anyone know?

Patryn

I want to preorder the game quickly this week at Gamestop to get the preorder bonuses, but I'm wondering, how do you actually get them? Is it a code or something? Does anyone know?

They'll be a code. Generally at this point Gamestop will print them out on your receipt when you pick up the game.

TheMan

I want to be excited, but the demo makes the game seem like a clunky gears clone. I'll probably buy it anyway just to finish the story.

I got all my 6 romance playthroughs ready.

Tali, Jack, Miranda, Ashley, and Liara. I think one where I cheated on Ash with Miranda too.

Captain Kirk confirmed.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
How dare you insult Liara by not including her :mad:

Because Liara is boring and lame.

In fact, the only truly interesting squad mates in ME are Wrex, Thane and Mordin.

Zeliard

Watch for those youtube comments and other randomness with the spoilers too. Probably shouldn't ever be reading those in the first place, but these kinda "shock" spoilers tend to make their way around, sadly, so be wary.

sp3000

Are there any sales on this game at launch in the US, since there usually is a $20 off deal or something most of the time. Talking about the PC version by the way.

Ephemeris

Watch for those youtube comments and other randomness with the spoilers too. Probably shouldn't ever be reading those in the first place, but these kinda "shock" spoilers tend to make their way around, sadly, so be wary.

this thread is my only sanctuary. No where is safe.

Also just a warning, for the small number of people here that frequent N4G, I'd advise you not to. They've spoiled shit from other games for me before right in their headlines, so avoid it like the plague.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
God damn, i want to watch the launch trailer but i'm scared about the YT comments...

Is there a way to disable youtube comments?

Shepard walks into a bar. Tali takes off her helmet and pukes in his face.

The End.

I'm glad I don't bother reading any other forums anymore. I've had enough spoiled already.

Top Bottom