• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Karak

Oh wow hahaha...I just had my first lol moment in the citadel...

I went to talk to Khalisah al-Jilani, got the first renegade prompt but DID NOT EXPECT the second prompt hahaha...completly missed it. Ended up reload a save from 25min earlier justso I could go back and do the two prompts properly haha

Ya I did not expect that one. I got lazy and missed it as well:)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
May you kill that Reaper Wong.
v9wRD.jpg

Vire

Question. How does the "From Ashes" DLC workout? Does it take place before - after?

When should I play it or download it?

Rokam

Systems Alliance Rep‏
Alliance forces in Los Angeles, keep an eye out for a civilian skyvan containing an injured journalist. Attempt to intercept. #solcomms

Oh shit.

rozay

Banned
Bioware, how could we not have the choice to let emily Wong die! Why are you burdening us with scripted character deaths?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Quote the Vader. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yeah but I still wanted to give her an exclusive. It was called a punch to the face.

Bisnic

At this rate, its going to take her until midnight EST to launch that skyvan into the Reaper.

I3rand0

Is there a way to mod my ME 2 save on 360 to enable a flag from ME 1? I didn't complete the Conrad quest so what I want to do is copy my save to PC, enable the flag, and copy it back to 360 to do the quest in ME 2 so it transfer to ME 3. Is this possible?

Finally shipped!
No rush, though, as I'm still in my replay of ME2, probably a couple of days left.
Also have a court thing tomorrow and a final on Friday.

But spring break after that. Oh yeah!

Bisnic

Signal Loss... just watch her coming back alive like some cliche ending of a hollywood movie.

Nexas

Romance in this game sucks and is so restrictive compared to ME2
I said one wrong thing to a certain character and now cant get out of our relationship. :(

Sounds like Mass Effect. One wrong dialogue choice in ME2 and Jack was bitching at me to ditch Tali for her. I was just trying to be nice girl. Calm down.

Top Bottom