• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Rokam

what is a skyvan....and yes i realize that may be a dumb question

spaceballs-the-movie-1973-winnebago-eagle-v-spaceship.jpg

Systems Alliance lost contact with Earth. I'm betting she survived.

Zeliard

For anyone wondering, using Gibbed's save editor to tweak an end game save and change your level to 1 seems to work fine.

So if you want to use your save (or download a save) and keep whatever decisions you made and all the other stuff, but start at level 1 instead of 30 or whatever, use Gibbed and simply change the level to whatever you want and you should hopefully start there. Should work for 360 as well.

It's a good option for people who don't want a big level boost at the start of ME3 but still want to use a character they beat the previous games with.

i-Lo

No. You just choose if Ashley died, Kaiden died, or numerous people died.

Thanks and .... fuck.... -_______________________________-

Now if I change my save game to transform male shep into fem shep it would mean I "lesbian" Tali.

Oh well, I guess it feels more natural.

GorillaJu

Streamlined dialog during action sequences sounds like a good thing to me.

"Shepard, get into cover! The geth are marching in and we've got to fend off their waves! Aaaaagh!" (explosion sounds)

"I want to know about you. What's the relationship between you and the Geth?"

Made absolutely no sense in ME1 or 2.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Aaahhh! Stay away from that art book! Spoiler like three pages in. Jack
is like some kind of instructor of something.
I'm already trying to blank it out.

Similarly, the slip of paper that tells you to activate your DLC says right on it, "use this code to unlock
the Prothean
character!" So they aren't even bothering to make that seem like a surprise.

How is that even a spoiler? Obviously if they give you a code for something it's not going to say "use this code for a surprise!"

Sai

Signal Loss... just watch her coming back alive like some cliche ending of a hollywood movie.
Yeah, I think that stuff immediately before the signal loss was a Reaper, or indoctrinated agent, taunting those reading the feed.

RIP Emily. :(

Moaradin

For anyone wondering, using Gibbed's save editor to tweak an end game save and change your level to 1 seems to work fine.

So if you want to use your save (or download a save) and keep whatever decisions you made and all the other stuff, but start at level 1 instead of 30 or whatever, use Gibbed and simply change the level to whatever you want and you should hopefully start there. Should work for 360 as well.

It's a good option for people who don't want a big level boost at the start of ME3 but still want to use a character they beat the previous games with.

Sounds like a good idea actually. Part of the fun is unlocking new abilities along the way.

Meier

I bought all the DLC for ME2 on sale a Christmas or two ago but have never touched it. Should I do so before playing ME3? Is there any corresponding lore, etc.?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Woo! I can't believe it. I didn't get in on the N7 edition until very late in the game - the 29th of February. And it shipped today :)

6957920201_e33d88005e_z.jpg

Vire

I bought all the DLC for ME2 on sale a Christmas or two ago but have never touched it. Should I do so before playing ME3? Is there any corresponding lore, etc.?

You should at least play Shadow Broker.

Best DLC of the generation.

Arrival leads into ME3, but isn't super integral.

You should probably play Kasumi/Overlord just for the heck of it, Lair of the Shadow Broker because it's fantastic, and maybe The Arrival to connect the games. However, the content of the Arrival is supposed to be covered at the start of ME3, but why not? You paid for it, play it!

AlStrong

hrm... just came back from the OT discussion thread about the woman who was facebooking while driving and crashed.

>_>

ANYways... :(

Rokam

Systems Alliance just got fucked up...

Systems Alliance Rep‏
Alliance command now under attack. They just took out the EVAC shuttles... We need a miracle... We need Shepard... <SIGNAL LOST>

Grakl

I think there might be a Reaper at the door. It's wearing a 150 meter fake moustache, saying it has a pizza. Should I let it in?

Just sayin', if we stuck with the self-cooling rifles rather than switching to thermal clips, we'd be having an easier time now

lol, dem tweets

Sai

Lol, couldn't cancel my Gamestop order in time&#8212;just got the shipping confirmation e-mail. So I guess I'm getting two ME3 CEs at my doorstep tomorrow.

Wanted to avoid the hassle, but I guess I'll try to sell it along with the preorder bonuses.

AllianceNewsNet is way better than it has any right to be. Atmosphere all over the damn place. Is there a second official account or is that some fan thing?

Top Bottom