• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
How bad are the spoilers? Is it ending bad spoilers? Or Tali punched Garrus in a cutscene bad spoilers?

Derrick01

Banned
How bad are the spoilers? Is it ending bad spoilers? Or Tali punched Garrus in a cutscene bad spoilers?

Bad enough to get banned for them every time. It's not like right before the game came out and some people here freaked out after hearing something minor like some gameplay thing.

I've been lucky so far in that I keep just barely missing them. I read the leaked script a few months ago but I forgot most of what was in it. That's one good thing about having 0 hype on a game.

protonion

I'll have it in a few hours but I want to ask something and I'm afraid to search this topic.

Is it true that if I import my ME2 character the game will ask me to allocate points for skills up to my level (30) ? So I could get all my old abilities and even new ones? I think this is lame. Unless level 30 could be reached very quickly. Less than 10 hours.

Tess3ract

Banned
Why are there spoilers in the review thread when there is a specific spoiler thread?

For that matter, why is there a thread for reviews anyways? just lump that shit in the spoiler thread.

iddqd

To celebrate this glorious day, I made this:
masseffect3.jpg

feel free to retweet or do whatever
http://twitpic.com/8sqrbs

Two things Do I need Xbox 360 XTAF Explorer and mundio to drop a 360 save to p.C.?! I really want to play on p.c., but my saves are on my 360? =(

(well three things) How does it run for you guys?? two 5850's do it fine?

And Is the multiplayer fun enough to play?? if it is something I might be playing constantly I might actually want to pick this up for the 360??

Thanks so much ahead of time for the swift replys I'm ready to go get this thing just waiting on confirmation of these three things!!

love ya gaf

Why are there spoilers in the review thread when there is a specific spoiler thread?

For that matter, why is there a thread for reviews anyways? just lump that shit in the spoiler thread.

He was troll. His spoilers weren't addressed to people who had finished ME3 but to those who hadn't played it yet.

Moaradin

There is some funny dialogue in this game. I literally laughed out loud from the way my Shepard reacted to a conversation. Almost cheers me up from getting spoiled =(

Bisnic

Since so many people will play it before me today... i hope we can get some more confirmation about all the dialogues. I know there isn't much at the beginning and that more will show up later, but its the time it takes to get there that is still unclear. Rather than saying "it takes 5 hours!", "it takes 15 hours!" and since people all play at different paces... maybe it would be better to say something like "it happens after the 3rd main mission!" or something like that.

Moaradin

Since so many people will play it before me today... i hope we can get some more confirmation about all the dialogues. I know there isn't much at the beginning and that more will show up later, but its the time it takes to get there that is still unclear. Rather than saying "it takes 5 hours!", "it takes 15 hours!" and since people all play at different paces... maybe it would be better to say something like "it happens after the 3rd main mission!" or something like that.

This is what my dialogue wheel looks like after tutorial section. Maybe 1:30 hours in?
http://i.minus.com/jYCKZZgS5TihT.png

No spoilers.

Just snagged a N7 collector's edition at Walmart. They only had two at the store I visited, feels good man.

Gotta finish up in ME2 now!

does anyone know of any controller mods for ME3? I will NOT play this game with a kb/m and I will not abide by Bioware's decision to strip playability options from the game. For fuck sakes, removing 360 controller support probably took more effort than it would have just to include. what's the rationale? Their bullshit explanation about lack "time and resources" makes no sense.

Guesong

Looks good, although the blue color might confuse me at first, thinking its all paragon choices. :lol

Man, i hope my day at work will be over quickly.

To be fair that's just the standard Mass Effect left-choice, though. Select left option, have a bunch of gossip with the character.

The "standard", advance-the-conversation dialogue wheel still only has 2 choices instead of 3 99 % of the time 5 hours in.

Bisnic

Haha, I scheduled a half day today >:D

I started 30 mins earlier this morning so i could finish 30 mins earlier this afternoon...

At least its 30 more mins of Mass Effect. ;_;

To be fair that's just the standard Mass Effect left-choice, though. Select left option, have a bunch of gossip with the character.

The "standard", advance-the-conversation dialogue wheel still only has 2 choices instead of 3 99 % of the time 5 hours in.

To be fair, i always used either "good" or "bad" choices to advance the conversation in past ME games, since neutral never did anything good.(Yeah their whole system always kind of sucked). Guess they realized no one ever chose neutral other than for curiosity and cut them by a good amount?

Wasn't the middle one totally Neutral though? I only used that option once in 2 games when I was trying to decide what to do with the Geth on Legion's mission and didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

Bisnic

All those ME3 threads are getting a bit too much! I misclicked the spoiler thread at least twice this morning.

Top Bottom